Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

THREAD #1

CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020*MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*

Last edited by a moderator:
In her own words:

" I took care of Gannon for the past 2 years in OUR home because his mother didn't want to do it..."

And I would never never ever hurt this child...and I know there are some questions out there about , so OK tell me what happened..."

[ Isn't it hurtful to this child to say his mother didn't want to take care of him?"]

"But that's up to the investigations when they end up letting you guys know...
But I've cooperated with them, even to the point that we were held by a gun, and my daughter, a 17 yr old who serves our country in the United States Air Force , who has never committed a crime or done anything wrong in her life , was put in hand cuffs over the keys that was in her purse so they could take her car...and they weren't even in her purse, they were in my pocket...

I didn't know it was a law enforcement officer because when he came out, I guess he was putting his jacket on and it wasn't necessarily his fault, he was adjusting and he happened to catch me, but I saw the gun and I panicked originally and kinda thought oh gosh ,I got...whose this guy and then once I realised it was the sheriffs office I was totally okay but they still had a gun and told me they were gonna shoot me...but I was really concerned about my daughter asking why she was being detained in handcuffs and things like that...when that shouldn't even happen for a child that shouldn't happen for someone who is standing inside of a store shopping because we couldn't have any clothes because all of our clothes were here, if we came here and got clothes ya know we would be harassed and so she went to purchase some underwear and things like that and was put in the handcuffs in the store, And ya know then she was brought out with me and the guns, and that's just not okay, ya know they could have approached me and said 'Hi, I'm with Pasco County can I please...instead of the way that it happened...'

A brief well written and proof read written statement would have been SM’s best bet imo

Wouldn’t it be recommend one get a lawyer if you’re being questioned for something like being the last known person in contact with an endangered child ? Idk.

MOD NOTE:

THERE IS NOT A POI NAMED IN THIS CASE AT THIS TIME SO NO ONE MAY BE SLEUTHED PUBLICLY HERE ON THE THREAD. THAT MAY BE DONE IN PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS.

INTERVIEWS AND ACTIONS REPORTED BY LE AND MSM MAY BE DISCUSSED, BUT YOU MAY NOT PUBLICLY ACCUSE ANYONE AT THIS TIME ON THE THREAD. AGAIN, THAT MAY BE DONE IN PRIVATE CONVERSATION.

FINALLY, YOU MAY NOT REQUEST OR DISCUSS PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS ON THE THREAD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND RESPECTFUL MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS. YOU ARE APPRECIATED!

CocoChanel

Is there a post that explains what the heck stepmom was talking about regarding police/guns drawn/buying underwear in a store/handcuffs 17 year old? And how is that related to Gannon missing? I’m confused.

JMO - Stepmom has Southern accent.
Eastern NC (Lumbee)

Last edited:
Is there a post that explains what the heck stepmom was talking about regarding police/guns drawn/buying underwear in a store/handcuffs 17 year old? And how is that related to Gannon missing? I’m confused.

JMO - Southern accent. Eastern NC (Lumbee)
Seems those little ladies are being quite un cooperative. Distraction all about me me me
Have mercy y’all.
In my north Texas southern drawlll
Bless their little hearts
Imo lol

If you haven't read it yet, you can find the school board legal docs by googling Letecia Stauch. It will show up in the first few results. She is not being entirely truthful about it. Eta: it appears to be a contract dispute.

I was half asleep watching SM's interview. But what was that about an incident (Wal-Mart?) that happened a month ago? She didn't want to talk about it?

Did I dream that?
Yeah, i replayed that part several times. I could never understand what he said. I did think he said "month" though.

JMO - Stepmom has Southern accent.
Eastern NC (Lumbee)
Apparently the police tracked down the step mom and her oldest daughter for questioning while they were shopping. We only have the stepmom's side of the story, but in the very least, I would say that a scene was made....

I’m not surprised by young people’s narcissism anymore- I expect to see a whole lot more of it in the years to come.
They’ve literally been bred to be self centered & believing the world revolves around them & their delicate feelings.
It’s normal typical teenage behavior, what should NEVER become normal... is the behavior we see in far too many 30 year old. They’re suffering from arrested development. We are seeing entirely too much of it.

ALL IN MY OPINION

Apparently the police tracked down the step mom and her oldest daughter for questioning while they were shopping. We only have the stepmom's side of the story, but in the very least, I would say that a scene was made....

Made the missing report and went shopping?
Or went shopping after she had to stay out of the house?
She hasn't been cooperative at any stage...they had to corral her to get anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14