Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The big question: where is the little guy??

Do you guys have ANPR cameras on main roads/highways which would capture a vehicle on the move?

Speaking hypothetically, if someone close to him has caused him harm it was either planned or unplanned. To me, unplanned seems more likely. So someone would be in panic, disorganised, with a desperate problem to solve. Two options again, I think. Use a vehicle or stay v close to home. We had a dreadful case here (Tia Sharp) whose step grandad had put her in the loft. He was turfed out of the house during the investigation which meant he was unable to take any further steps, nature took its course and the little girl was found. The house had been previously searched by the police. My point is, I wonder what possibilities there are in the house and grounds and whether these have been searched, since the update was released on his status? (Edited - I mean in the police update, "endangered")

If a vehicle was used, that's why I'm asking about the ANPR cameras. I believe people often use sites they maybe knew from years gone by, but this would not apply if someone was relatively new to the area. So I guess it would somewhere they know from their recent activities. It's going to be secluded, with hiding places, somewhere you would not in this case want him to be found.

All JMO, interested to hear your thoughts guys. I have been careful to be hypothetical without implying any one particular person.

I noticed from the two drone videos that there are not many outbuildings around these homes that he might have gone into to find shelter but with all the new construction, could he have gone into a partially completed home for shelter and gotten caught in some way? Have they all been searched?

So glad she did this interview because she gave the police more evidence (in whatever form that may be). Also, if you are under scrutiny because you were the last one to see your stepson alive I don't think the best course of action is to go on tv and say the police mistreated you and violated your rights. Her police interviews should have all been taped so it can be verified. If this is a lie there is something wrong with her in the head.

I just watched the video of the step mom for the first time. I really tried to be open minded. I have to say, I believe her for now. If there is more evidence my mind can be easily changed. I found her self centered and a bit immature ...but I know plenty of those types. And when a self centered immature person is put in this circumstance, they may come off the same way.

My theory, MOO.....There was an argument and he took off. Impulsively, like an 11 year old might. He met with foul play via a stranger.

This theory is weak and is dependent on coincidence. What are the odds of him running off AND a bad person just happens to be there? Pretty slim. I get it.

I am just not ready to make a judgement on the step mom. For me, it does not feel right.

MOO..and I welcome thoughts on this post.

@imstilla.grandma linked this video in the last thread and it closed before I could reply.

Amazing how precious and very well-spoken 9 year-old Chloe who was interviewed in that video says many of the things you would expect a concerned stepmom to say.

Except stepmom didn't say any of those things. :(

JMO

Praying for Gannon. Thank you for posting!

RE: SM interview, at 6:41, when she went to get her daughter, she is heard saying
SM- I need (daughter) cause they want to verify Gannon was home after the hike, because you didn't go on the hike but you came home after work.
DAUGHTER- do you want me to say yes?
SM- No, just answer the question yes you came home from work and can verify Gannon was at home.
THEN, SM asked the reporter "does she (daughter) need to hold this ( the microphone).

This tells me she didn't know she was being recorded while talking to daughter and whomever else was in the vehicle. I don't know why that stands out to me. I'm just throwing it out there.IMO

Then the reporter says" then Gannon goes to a friends house" the video cuts off, daughter is gone and the reporter repeats the question in which she can't answer at this time of the investigation.

I'm not sure if this is an approved site? @vOx
delete if applicable.
We’ve confirmed she and her daughter did stop at Marshall’s at Woodmen and Academy and detectives took possession of the white Volkswagen Jetta they were driving on Thursday, January 30th at about 1:45 pm (3 and a half hours before the news conference). The car was then towed to evidence impound. The sheriffs department didn’t mention that at all but the step-mom did talk about it in the interview.
Source Colorado Springs Crime Watch

I just watched the video of the step mom for the first time. I really tried to be open minded. I have to say, I believe her for now. If there is more evidence my mind can be easily changed. I found her self centered and a bit immature ...but I know plenty of those types. And when a self centered immature person is put in this circumstance, they may come off the same way.

My theory, MOO.....There was an argument and he took off. Impulsively, like an 11 year old might. He met with foul play via a stranger.

This theory is weak and is dependent on coincidence. What are the odds of him running off AND a bad person just happens to be there? Pretty slim. I get it.

I am just not ready to make a judgement on the step mom. For me, it does not feel right.

MOO..and I welcome thoughts on this post.
I kind of agree... I think if he died in her care that she wouldn’t be so enthusiastic about getting her apologies later when he comes back- I think she would be playing more of the “my son must have been kidnapped! Stranger danger!” To prepare family and the public to find his body and preemptively plant the seed it was someone other than herself. Moo
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
@imstilla.grandma linked this video in the last thread and it closed before I could reply.

Amazing how precious and very well-spoken 9 year-old Chloe who was interviewed in that video says many of the things you would expect a concerned stepmom to say.

Except stepmom didn't say any of those things. :(

JMO
That was beautiful, I got teary eyed when she said "he is handsome". Kudo's to the community for all they are doing.

Went shopping after she had to stay out of the house is what I got from the interview.

Exactly.
Gannon's Father and Mother did not arrive until Tuesday. I'm sure the original officer filed report Monday night with information he was given or lack there of.

Perhaps Detectives were attempting to formally interview her for the first time Tuesday.

MOO

I kind of agree... I think if he died in her care that she wouldn’t be so enthusiastic about getting her apologies later when he comes back- I think she would be playing more of the “my son must have been kidnapped! Stranger danger!” To prepare family and the public to find his body and preemptively plant the seed it was someone other than herself. Moo
She still sucks though, with that attitude I’m not surprised the husband kicked her out..

I agree, that interview did her no favors. The reporter kind of baited her and she was so clouded by her animosity towards her husband and bio mom that she came across as really immature and self centered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member