Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody feel like doing a google street scene of the actual address of Gannon.. If we looked at the street scene closely, it's possible we may be able to identify cameras or places likely to have cameras, will give us an idea of how much and what quality of surveillance was harvested. We need to be able to see all movements from and to the home from post BK return , if there was a return of all from BK.
There's a far better chance that locals and perpetrators if they are local, will have had that information prior to carrying out any possible crime.... Is it likely they received anything significant?
(I'm not good with map uploads)

Unfortunately, there's no street view images of the entire subdivision where Gannon lives. Already tried. I think it's because this S/D is fairly new. The closest I can get is two main roads near there.

Google Maps

Street view from Marksheffel Road looking at the subdiv. May 2018 - you can tell there's still construction going on :

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.7329598,-104.6515367,3a,60.1y,105.38h,85.29t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1snaCBfshf5VZMFskVOXrbBQ!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=naCBfshf5VZMFskVOXrbBQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=202.51172&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

Read most of the comments on here, read several articles online, and saw the video of the SM. BTW, are we not allowed to type "stepmom"? I noticed a LOT of abbreviating. However, prior to reading and viewing any of that, when I first saw the initial post on facebook, I thought about the boy from Ohio that got stuck in the chimney. Then my mind thought about other kids where police had searched and over a week later found their bodies somewhere in the home or in the crawl space. I saw one person mentioned dogs should have been brought in by now. Has there been any word on whether they have even tried to use dogs? Remember those two girls that were finally found deceased from hypothermia in the woods because they had focused on a sex offender but when they finally brought dogs in, they found them? Why is this not done sooner? Does anyone know the timeline of when he did the search on his phone?
There are several lists of all SR groups involved in the search, many of them work dogs of varying skills and abilities. LE are unlikely to disclose many details of their investingation for operational reasons and that makes sense because Gannon has not been found and nobody has been named as an official POI. If dogs find him alive and well, it will probably be announced immediately.
I believe they are working diligently and well from the very little made public and I respect that so much needs to be kept secret.
Gannon was not reported missing until after 6pm.
He was categorised as a runway because that is the category system at an early stage of reporting.
Dogs don't go in until the investigation status is elevated, most likely.
I imagine they have been in by now.

I understand it must be impossibly painful for the dad right now, but to not even allow his own step-kid in to get some clothes is just as petty as SM seems to be. I mean, the kid needs her clothes, for crying out loud. I just don't know if I believe this is true.
I’m betting that BD is acting in concert with LE, and LE have stated that SM isn’t cooperating with the investigation. In her videotaped interview, SM stated BD would owe her a huge apology, implying that BD suspects SM’s involvement. Either of those seem beyond valid reasons to bar SM (and SS) from the property until cooperation with LE occurs...

Unfortunately, there's no street view images of the entire subdivision where Gannon lives. Already tried. I think it's because this S/D is fairly new. The closest I can get is two main roads near there.

Google Maps

Street view from Marksheffel Road looking at the subdiv. May 2018 - you can tell there's still construction going on :

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.7329598,-104.6515367,3a,60.1y,105.38h,85.29t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1snaCBfshf5VZMFskVOXrbBQ!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=naCBfshf5VZMFskVOXrbBQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=202.51172&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
wow, thank you for that!
The terrain suggests that it is quite possibly highly unlikely that there will be either cctv evidence or witness testimony.
Worse than I had thought.
Can see now how this could take such a very long time..

Now that I hear that^^^ part again, where she says ' we couldn't come here' or we'd be harassed.....o_O.....So her daughter cannot even go there to get clean underwear"?

I wonder if that's true or if SM is just saying so or assuming so. I cannot see the Dad saying the 17 yr old was not allowed to pick up clean clothes from her room.

After listening to her interview, I ain't taking a single word out of SM's mouth as gospel.

Histrionics.

Hey, here's a novel idea: If your kid's undies are dirty, throw 'em in a washing machine.

Gannon is MISSING.

Priorities.

JMO.

Last edited:
Read most of the comments on here, read several articles online, and saw the video of the SM. BTW, are we not allowed to type "stepmom"? I noticed a LOT of abbreviating. However, prior to reading and viewing any of that, when I first saw the initial post on facebook, I thought about the boy from Ohio that got stuck in the chimney. Then my mind thought about other kids where police had searched and over a week later found their bodies somewhere in the home or in the crawl space. I saw one person mentioned dogs should have been brought in by now. Has there been any word on whether they have even tried to use dogs? Remember those two girls that were finally found deceased from hypothermia in the woods because they had focused on a sex offender but when they finally brought dogs in, they found them? Why is this not done sooner? Does anyone know the timeline of when he did the search on his phone?

great questions. As for the abbreviating, you are more then welcome to say "stepmom" "mom" "dad" etc. I think we just have gotten lazy LOL. I still sometimes have to think "what do those initials mean" I've been around for a bit.

I have not heard when the so called cell phone search was done or the time frame on that. Not sure if it's factual either.
As for the searches, I feel LE ( law enforcement) make those calls according to what they are seeing, and how best to handle the case accordingly. That's about all I can answer.

I’m betting that BD is acting in concert with LE, and LE have stated that SM isn’t cooperating with the investigation. In her videotaped interview, SM stated BD would owe her a huge apology, implying that BD suspects SM’s involvement. Either of those seem beyond valid reasons to bar SM (and SS) from the property until cooperation with LE occurs...
Other than her video that she made, is it actually somewhere where law enforcement said she was not cooperating? How'd I miss that?!
Wow! Thanks...

wow, thank you for that!
The terrain suggests that it is quite possibly highly unlikely that there will be either cctv evidence or witness testimony.
Worse than I had thought.
Can see now how this could take such a very long time..

I agree. I spoke about cameras a few pages back. In fact, in my part of the U.S. the term cctv is never used, no such thing. You might have a camera outside a bank, post office, or courthouse, maybe a school, but to think cameras are on telephone/light poles or placed about by LE or otherwise is naive.

Then when you go to a western U.S. state, and look at new development in the wide open space out there, you can easily see that cameras are few and far between.

The area where this boy went missing leads me to believe he went off in to the countryside and died from the elements, he was abducted, or murdered. I simply can't fathom any other possible outcome. MOO

Of many excellent posts by everyone, ITA with your post: my overall impression of this woman is that she is lying.

She is also manipulative such as playing the gun card to a certain audience hoping to garner sympathy and portray herself as a victim. She easily uses her 17 y/o daughter as a prop in a multitude of roles (alibi witness, mutual victimhood, a hero in the AF, a child she is mothering...).

She is lying and claiming helplessness when she says she is "not allowed" to talk - she can talk all she wants and no one can stop her. Her choice to not speak is not for Gannon's sake (an LE request to withhold certain details) but rather for her own sake (on lawyer advice). I specifically believe she is lying about LE's interactions with her. JMO

I did not go back and count (because video won't play for me right now), but I believe that in that one segment where she is recalling past events with Gannon, she uses the past tense verb "was" 6 or 8 times in a row.

Thank you @katydid23 for your transcriptions. Highlighting this:

"...And I would never never ever hurt this child...and I know there are some questions out there about , so OK tell me what happened..."

this child = distancing language. very much like Patsy Ramsey saying "that child" immediately after. OTOH she does refer to him as Gannon many times.

never, never = double negation. This is problematic and such overemphasis may indicate the exact opposite. An honest statement from an innocent person usually lacks such overemphasis: "I would never hurt Gannon" is sufficient to a mind that is telling an absolute truth.
"I would never hurt Gannon" “Would” is future conditional. It doesn’t mean she didn’t. I believe the word “this” is indicative of closeness. Often the use of “child” in language indicates “at risk”. Many teachers, social workers, mothers and counselors use the word in this context. As in Patsy’s sentence, I read her use of the word “child” referring to sexual abuse further distancing herself from her child via the use of “that.”

I agree. I spoke about cameras a few pages back. In fact, in my part of the U.S. the term cctv is never used, no such thing. You might have a camera outside a bank, post office, or courthouse, maybe a school, but to think cameras are on telephone/light poles or placed about by LE or otherwise is naive.

Then when you go to a western U.S. state, and look at new development in the wide open space out there, you can easily see that cameras are few and far between.

The area where this boy went missing leads me to believe he went off in to the countryside and died from the elements, he was abducted, or murdered. I simply can't fathom any other possible outcome. MOO
Then it's down to old fashioned footwork.
The terrain strikes me as being a young boy's paradise for adventures.
As one searcher said in an early vid of the search of the old house 'there are hundreds of places a kid could hide around here'
Looking at this terrain there are possibly thousands of hideyholes.
Do young boys still make camps and have secret places to stash their stuff and play whatever games are fashionable?

I think getting lost in nature or misadventure is more likely than a kidnapping. But if he was abducted, it could have been by someone who wasn't a stranger.

Sadly, it just seems like if this was the case (being lost in nature or misadventure)...if the timeline being given is true...he absolutely would have been located, alive or otherwise, by now....no? I hope I'm mistaken about that but I was thinking he probably couldn't have gotten very far on foot in a few hours. The surrounding area appears to be open, flat, and not wooded at all.

UGH. :(

Narcissist. All about her. If she hasn't done anything I will be surprised but I also just think she may not have be due to the fact of how bold to do that interview! and not focus more on Gannon (if your trying to seem innocent)

*She switches to past tense when talking about him.

*She was more concerned about HER daughter being placed in handcuffs than her 11 year old stepson being missing.

*If he really went to his friends as she said, why is she assuming he is fine and will return home. Surely her mind would be racing to abduction /accident.

*Very strange the husband is in the house with ex wife, he must believe she is involved otherwise, wow, if I was SM that would be a relationship breaker (my partner believing I'd be capable of something like that)

*The conversation with her daughter was suspicious to me and sounded like they'd talked about what the daughter would say if asked by a reporter and mum was just reminding her "say you came back and saw Gannon" I.e stick to that as we discussed. (Maybe I'm analysing here bit either way mum comes off VERY controlling.

* She tries to be clever when she talks about the police, talking about the 2 nice detectives.. then accusing law enforcement of threatening to shoot her. So the fact she has spoken kindly of then before is meant to make us believe shes being truthful when saying the negative.

Again if she is innocent I'll be surprised.

HOWEVER I have had a bad feeling from the start he had been speaking to someone online and did the search on his phone himself and was picked up in a car by a bad character.

God I hope he is somehow safe and his sweet self comes home to his mother and father who obviously adore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli