Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A passenger can't hand over keys if she doesn't have them, can't volunteer more without risking trouble, perhaps the keys were in the pocket of the driver, and if she didn't offer them up because she didn't want the car taken away. THAT might raise the bar a notch or two, in terms of LE's response.

No idea if anything happened like that, just trying to make sense of her account.

JMO

It looks like the El Paso Jail is at a midpoint between Garden of the Gods and Fountain, CO. Backing up to a wildlife area and pond, per Google Maps.

JMO

Is it far from his home?
Per Google Maps:
From Lorson Ranch to 2743 Las Vegas ST: 10 driving miles;

2743 Las Vegas ST to Garden of the Gods: 11 miles;

Lorson Ranch appears to be southeast of the new command center location, whereas Garden of the Gods is northwest:
D505F4C9-73B5-45C3-B9D0-0C145794AC16.jpeg D5E2F9BB-C6A1-409F-8970-CECC8EBDFFF9.jpeg 9AE1C126-E3C9-47EE-ABF7-9E3F5F5DCB33.jpeg
Google Maps

If she's arrested, she will never talk. Better by far if he is found first.

No, but if she's at all involved/responsible for GS's disappearance, someone close to her might give the lie to her story.

I doubt anyone would want to be arrested for being an accessory after the fact.

That would ruin a person's entire life.

Just saying it out loud.
In case anyone happens to be reading here.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the photo is legit but... TS seems to be carrying the younger child in a backpack carrier and is an older photo ?
Since the youngest daughter is now 7 or 8 ?
Funny, I thought I was the only one that noticed that since no one else had said anything. The girl in the pic looks like she's missing her front teeth, or new ones just coming in, which usually happens for most kids at around 5-6, and I was sure I read that the younger daughter at home is 9. Maybe it's nothing, because Gannon looks the right age.

Anyone else curious why the neighbor was the one to call 911? I was just thinking about this, my neighbors wouldn’t know if my kids were gone too long unless I specifically asked them for help looking. Did dad or SM call the neighbor, or is possible the neighbor’s hinky meter was already being set off by other things not said? Strange noises, carrying ons, etc.

How long have they lived there?
bbm
Where did you hear that it was the neighbor ?
Sorry if it was posted and I missed it.

Per Google Maps:
From Lorson Ranch to 2743 Las Vegas ST: 10 driving miles;

2743 Las Vegas ST to Garden of the Gods: 11 miles;

Lorson Ranch appears to be southeast of the new command center location, whereas Garden of the Gods is northwest:
View attachment 229401 View attachment 229402 View attachment 229403
Google Maps

Crud.

That command center looks like it's centrally located b/t Garden of the Gods and Lorson Ranch.

Dangit.

Then again, it may just be a coincidence that the El Paso Jail is situated midway between the two.

*ETA: As always, thanks for the excellent mapping, IMHO!!!!!

JMO.

Last edited:
Sheriff's Office Update on Search Efforts for Gannon Stauch

February 2, 2020

On February 2, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and partners continued our search focused in the area of Lorson Ranch. At approximately 2:00 PM, the decision was made to move Incident Command to the Sheriff's Office Training Facility, located across the street from the El Paso County Jail, located at 2743 E. Las Vegas Street, based on information gathered from the investigation.

We have over 50 people assisting in the search efforts and will continue today as long as there is daylight.

Our partners in today's search efforts are:
FBI CARD (Child Abduction Rapid Deployment)

Pikes Peak Regional Office of Emergency Management

El Paso County Search and Rescue

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Salvation Army

Emergency Incident Support

Army 4th Engineer Battalion (in 100% non-duty volunteer status)

National Guard 100th Missile Defense Brigade (in 100% non-duty volunteer status)

The Sheriff's Office has received 134 tips to date, and continue to vet and follow-up on each lead coming in. If you have any information as it relates to Gannon's case, please call the Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com

Sheriff's Office Update on Search Efforts for Gannon Stauch

Kyron was never found and if our boy met with foul play there is a lot of terrain he could be in IMO
Can’t help but think of the other children found so many years later
I will continue to hope for him but am preparing myself for that announcement
JMO

Just wondering if there is a link to that info, like on a timeline somewhere on MSM? I don't recall seeing it before and it helps to see an official timeline for sure.
There is and I posted it a few days ago. It came from a local crime watching facebook page. I don;t know how to find that quickly for you.

Now that I hear that^^^ part again, where she says ' we couldn't come here' or we'd be harassed.....o_O.....So her daughter cannot even go there to get clean underwear"?

I wonder if that's true or if SM is just saying so or assuming so. I cannot see the Dad saying the 17 yr old was not allowed to pick up clean clothes from her room.
Oh the horrible awful nerve of Mom,and Dad having a United front concerning their endangered, missing 11 year old son. How dare they.

Kyron was never found and if our boy met with foul play there is a lot of terrain he could be in IMO
Can’t help but think of the other children found so many years later
I will continue to hope for him but am preparing myself for that announcement
JMO

This has been my greatest fear since day 1.
I'll never get over Kyron as he went missing after losing my Aunt and I called Kyron my Angel. ❤

There are SO many similarities in Gannon's case its quite frightening. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members