Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCSheriff

✔@EPCSheriff
As we have explained throughout this investigation, this is a very fluid investigation & it can change at any minute of the day. The scheduled search has been postponed. We will keep you in the loop as it happens & as we can release it. Our Tips to date are 801. #FindGannon #Hope

hmmm.. i am wondering if there is ANYTHING at all to this twitter post by EPCS yesterday. We have mentioned before that their words seem to be purposeful.
The “801 Tips” stands out to me (in addition to the phrase “as it happens”)

On 2/21 the EPCSO reported having 718 tips. While it’s possible in 6 days, they received only 83 tips, I feel like with ALL the attention around this case, people are calling in things left and right. Maybe I’m wrong...
801 is the Utah area code
Far fetched but could they know something and they are trying to send that message?
I also realize, SM did not have enough time to drive to Utah (7-8 hours away)BUT maybe there is something else to it. Just brainstorming...
I’m convinced 800 of those tips r coming from TS. Moo

How many people stock "barf bags" in their home?

I suppose for homes in which there is a chronically sick person or a person who had been recently sick and required such stock to address the relevant issue.

It isn't something we have 'in stock' except when one of us had returned home with one unused from a hospital or ER.

Did TS indeed take GS to an urgent care or doctor and come away with one or more "barf bags"?

Also, those errands do not sound urgent. Why couldn't they wait a day or two, til the child was well and back at school.

Because the "errands" are nothing but lies. Lies, lies and more lies. Lies on top of lies. Lies that she makes up after reading SM and perhaps even here, to "explain" herself.
She disgusts me to my very core.

I know you meant this as a rhetorical and I'm not saying anything you don't know. ;)

I suppose for homes in which there is a chronically sick person or a person who had been recently sick and required such stock to address the relevant issue.

It isn't something we have 'in stock' except when one of us had returned home with one unused from a hospital or ER.

Did TS indeed take GS to an urgent care or doctor and come away with one or more "barf bags"?
Agreed. The only small white bags that ever come into my house are from the pharmacy.

MOO

I believe Saturday, after GS had his accident which resulted in some blood-spill plus whatever else occurred that day, TS needed to address what happened so that it would not result in the family being booted from the house and TS wouldn't end up divorced.

I believe the Sunday hike was her initial plan, that GS would have an 'accident' during the hike but she either didn't find the opportunity or couldn't go through with it at that moment: GS' sibling was there, other people may have been around, etc. At that moment, TS new she needed a new plan.

Overnight, a new plan was hatched:

-Call the school; 'GS won't be in today.'

-Tell GS he may stay home from school because of his injury.

-Tell GS to get dressed for the 'shopping trip'.

-Leave for the trip. Scout locations.

-Return home.

I'm stuck at this point because I still am concerned with the 'shadow' in the RD video.

So, the only solution I could come up with is TS picked up GS' sibling from school and THAT is who exited the truck?
Don't worry about the shadow any longer, wink wink. We have been told that the truck was never parked back in the driveway at all.

IMO. Gannon appeared to drop something, made no attempt to bend down to pick it up. If he was carrying it , it was an entertainment device. What kid would drop his electronic device and not pick it up, unless maybe he was too ill or in too much pain to do so?
Yes!! My 6 year old is pretty lazy and super-spoiled and would definitely ask me to pick it up and (not sounding rude) I would tell him to do it himself unless 1- He was in pain/sick and couldn't or 2- I was in a great big rush and just wanted him to get in the car.

Snipped.

LE would totally know if there was a wreck. If anyone in a car accident plans to file an insurance claim, there has to be a police report. LE knows if there was a wreck, where it was, and what time.

jmo

IMO, I don’t really think LE will care to check further into this wreck that she claims she avoided. It’s most likely not even true anyway and really doesn’t matter. What does matter is the roads she did take, which I believe LE already had an idea about anyway. IMO, she was creating another story around an event that she never disclosed to LE when asked to give them her EXACT whereabouts.

Riddle me this, Riddle me that with this one.

The funniest thing is that she fails to realise that it matters not one jot what she says or how she tries to explain everything six ways to sunday because an innocent person would have no reason to spin stories and cta,an innocent person would give every last detail to LE at the start and the only media interaction they would need would be at a press conference begging for Gannons safe return!.
For someone who thinks they are oh so clever the woman is a total fool. IMO
EXACTLY!
Gannon's parents love him and want him returned. They cooperate and follow LE's direction. Otherwise, they risk leaking valuable information and impeding the investigation. TS just won't shut her yap!

Agreed. The only small white bags that ever come into my house are from the pharmacy.

The deli in my office building uses small white paper bags instead of brown, like the same size as regular brown paper bags used for packing lunches etc. I sometimes take them home to use for ripening avocados etc.

I believe LE is being very shrewd and calculating in all of this. If the interview actually took place Monday I am sure that the news agency showed LE the interview prior to putting it out there...thus, the organized search. LE took that interview information, compared it to other information they've received/found and gave the news outlet the "go ahead" to publish once LE had their plan in place.

She just said a white bag in case he needed to be sick in it. At my house, that would likely be a grocery store or similar bag. Not a specialty barf bag like on plane. It never even crossed my mind that she wasn't just talking about some random bag. jmo

Nintendo Switch controllers can take pictures! Woah. Game changer! (No pun intended)
Oh please please please let Gannon have known this and wouldn’t be amazing if *this* gave LE the final piece of the puzzle?!
I know nothing about Nintendo Switch controllers (????) @manybooks ... will you please tell us how the game is changed?

Last edited:
No, but friends and family that lease vehicles tend to track monthly use so they can plan accordingly. I think she was hitting her monthly quota of miles imo that’s what she meant.
I wonder if lease vehicle had black box type tracking device that she might have been aware of? I know very little about that sort of thing, but cars are getting smarter.

If all LE needed to arrest this woman was a lie she would be behind bars at this very minute, sadly they want her for murder/child neglect or whatever big crime they can get her on so they can find Gannon, no way is she gonna tell them without them having something to plea with,if they arrest her for lying she would be out that day, just like Casey Anthony, but as soon as they rack up all that they can they will have a bargaining tool to work with and then they might can squeeze some truth out of her, if she even knows how to tell the truth! Ill be so glad whn that day comes!

With the amount of times the CSU has been at the house, I am wondering if first they aren't trying to prove "child endangerment" so they can at least get her into their custody. Or maybe they are just going to continue to let her talk and hang herself.

MOO, MOO

Also, I just confirmed with my son that you can take photos/selfies using a Switch game system. (But she did say she used her phone.)
And if she said she "forgot" her phone, wouldn't the fact that she had to take her beloved selfie with the switch or GS's phone alert her to the fact, "Hey, my phone isn't here in my hand!" And she would simply walk back from the driveway inside the house to get it.
I mean, unless it's a leased phone and she's concerned about miles on that too. :rolleyes:
Gee, sounds like someone could have MEANT to leave her phone at home on purpose maybe? Idk? o_O
IMO
JMO
MOO

Forgive me if this has been mentioned....

RD said TS returned home @2:20pm according to his security footage.TS last interview, she stated her her teenage daughter arrived home at 438pm / How in the world did her stepdaughter not see GS before leaving for the $$tree???

IMO, I don’t really think LE will care to check further into this wreck that she claims she avoided. It’s most likely not even true anyway and really doesn’t matter. What does matter is the roads she did take, which I believe LE already had an idea about anyway. IMO, she was creating another story around an event that she never disclosed to LE when asked to give them her EXACT whereabouts. Riddle me this, Riddle me that with this one.

LE (including FBI behavioral analysts) know what they are dealing with. Her tactics may be regarded as an attempt to hinder the investigation. They won't let the tail wag the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor