Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people stock "barf bags" in their home?

I suppose for homes in which there is a chronically sick person or a person who had been recently sick and required such stock to address the relevant issue.

It isn't something we have 'in stock' except when one of us had returned home with one unused from a hospital or ER.

Did TS indeed take GS to an urgent care or doctor and come away with one or more "barf bags"?

Barf bags in my home are the small white plastic trash bags that line my bathroom trash can. Cost effective and contain the mess. But, that is just my house.

I'm here but over two hundred posts behind. I'm good with this because it tells me a lot is going on for Gannon and that's why I'm here. I'm finising work early, so i can be here more. Hoping today either brings him home or gets closer to finding him. Find Gannon!

Wholeheartedly agree! ALSO, who says "electronic device" when referencing picking up an item a child has dropped?? It's SIX syllables and oddly generic, when she could have just said "game," "phone," etc.
Yes, I’d naturally say, phone, iPad, calculator, switch, headphones, watch, shin guards, socks, etc....

I hold a small hope that TS's daughter is among the 801 tips. I am sure that she knows something, but is fearful of her mother's rage. TS was concealing her face, but then forced her own daughter to do her bidding to the press. TS has No regard for her discomfort, protecting her privacy, or burdening her conceal abuse and murder .
Good point, I hope that is the case. I feel badly for daughter. She is in an awful position.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned....

RD said TS returned home @2:20pm according to his security footage.TS last interview, she stated her her teenage daughter arrived home at 438pm / How in the world did her stepdaughter not see GS before leaving for the $$tree???

Her contradictions are painful to review for comparison. IIRC, she stated Gannon left the house for his friends around 3:30ish. In this case, she actually thought this one through. lol

Anyone else notice what rumored errand was missing from her statement? Wonder if that was always a BS story that took off or something else she's lying
about? And where that location may have been in relation to where she claims they went.

Yes..I noticed as did others I'm sure and it has me perplexed. Why not pre-slain it and match the SM stories?

She mentions the barf bag being white a couple of times. I'm guessing a white bag with barf will be found somewhere and she'll explain it away that Gannon barfed and she tossed the bag out the window or something like that. MOO

I thought that might be due to the white bag we can see in her hand when she gets out of the truck,you know,on the footage from a different day because she didn't back up on the driveway the day Gannon went missing:rolleyes:

And if she said she "forgot" her phone, wouldn't the fact that she had to take her beloved selfie with the switch or GS's phone alert her to the fact, "Hey, my phone isn't here in my hand!" And she would simply walk back from the driveway inside the house to get it.
I mean, unless it's a leased phone and she's concerned about miles on that too. :rolleyes:
Gee, sounds like someone could have MEANT to leave her phone at home on purpose maybe? Idk? o_O
IMO
JMO
MOO

BBM: :D:D:D:D:D:D

If all LE needed to arrest this woman was a lie she would be behind bars at this very minute, sadly they want her for murder/child neglect or whatever big crime they can get her on so they can find Gannon, no way is she gonna tell them without them having something to plea with,if they arrest her for lying she would be out that day, just like Casey Anthony, but as soon as they rack up all that they can they will have a bargaining tool to work with and then they might can squeeze some truth out of her, if she even knows how to tell the truth! Ill be so glad when that day comes!
imo the squeeze is on TS and shes’s reacting, so tellingly so.

Don't worry about the shadow any longer, wink wink. We have been told that the truck was never parked back in the driveway at all.

"Wait, now that I think about it... four weeks later..."

To be precise, for those fans of statement analysis, "Truck" was parked on the street.

Not "THE truck".

"Truck", which I suppose she will next tell us is her affectionate name for it, like Lightning McQueen.

Whose truck, Tee? A similarly colored make and model one, but not actually YOUR truck?

I know nothing about Nintendo Switch controllers (????) @manybooks ... will you please tell us how the game is changed?

The game changers are the red and blue things pictured here. They detach from the main unit, but can also be stored connected to the main unit (slides on). They fit in the palm of your hand.

upload_2020-2-28_10-58-51.png

Barf bags in my home are the small white plastic trash bags that line my bathroom trash can. Cost effective and contain the mess. But, that is just my house.

IMO, the primary qualifying category of "barf bag" in a household with children, would be some bag guaranteed not to leak.

I.e., not a reclaimed plastic shopping bag, etc., etc.; ideally something specifically purpose-bought. Maybe like the thick white plastic bags my dentist uses to send me home after checkup, with my toothpaste and floss included.

If all LE needed to arrest this woman was a lie she would be behind bars at this very minute, sadly they want her for murder/child neglect or whatever big crime they can get her on so they can find Gannon, no way is she gonna tell them without them having something to plea with,if they arrest her for lying she would be out that day, just like Casey Anthony, but as soon as they rack up all that they can they will have a bargaining tool to work with and then they might can squeeze some truth out of her, if she even knows how to tell the truth! Ill be so glad when that day comes!
DBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member