Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the surveillance time stamps from that news broadcast, it appears they show the minutes and hours around 10pm.

Now, assuming that’s when something big was caught on video, this would have to be Sunday night.

We know this because deputies arrived at approximately 10pm on Monday. So whatever happened, happened on Sunday night.

*Added screenshot from link shared by @Angelo
Thanks for this !

If I were Gannon's parents right now I might need to be cuffed myself so I didn't do something that would be regretted later.....

From the Sheriff’s official FB page. The address it says they were searching near is for us the Sherrif’s office rising Center. Where the Search headquarters was moved to. This statement confuses me.

Attachments

• 11831423-DE12-4B2C-8AC9-D0773EC94B7A.png
    11831423-DE12-4B2C-8AC9-D0773EC94B7A.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 152
I wonder if they have released that limited number of stills to get someone to spill the beans, so to speak. To me it looks like there are 2 cars (at once) in the time stamps, 2 cars with lights on (?), but that is a guess. Remember we were talking earlier today about the possibility of someone caving, to save themselves.

If you have ever gone through your own camera footage it is super tedious - I have alerts so when there is motion I can go right to that alert and see what caused the motion - if the neighbor ran through his footage first on the iPad it would be pretty tedious IMO but when he caught something he pulled it up on the tv where it was larger IMO - it might only be a corner of an image depending on the angle since most would point their cameras at their own driveway - doorbell cams do the porch etc - based on the images we did get to see I do think something was caught in the far corner of his camera range and it was bad based on Dads reaction
JMO

As much as it hurts to type this out because that means something bad did happen to Gannon. I'm glad the neighbor decided to go through his footage again on his tv. I think eventually they would have came to the came conclusion, but now there seems to be some air tight evidence that will make sure another CA happens.

BBM:

I'm incredibly glad he took the time to do this, as LE has signaled it's given them the break they needed.

Having said that, let's all spare a thought for this poor guy.

He obviously saw something disturbing, which is bad enough.

What makes the bad infinitely worse, is that he then had to go show whatever these distressing images were to GS's dad, and witness his heartbroken reaction.

He will also likely have to testify at trial, if indeed there's a criminal trial.

As the old saying goes: "No good deed goes unpunished."

JMO.

From the Sheriff’s official FB page. The address it says they were searching near is for us the Sherrif’s office rising Center. Where the Search headquarters was moved to. This statement confuses me.

MOO I think they were searching Fountain Creek, that runs behind the prison, and the Sheriffs Office, at the listed address. I think access to Fountain Creek, by say, a potential POI, may have been from the ball fields off Jantell Road/Executive Circle.

It wouldn't surprise me if a potential POI would have thought appropriate payback, as a result of having a resentment toward LE, would be to dump a body right in their back yard.....ALL SPECULATION ON MY PART!!!

Unless he was intentionally injured by SM, the only other scenario would be if someone ran over him in the driveway.
Ugh! I didn’t think of that. I’m leaning to the side of unintentional accidental death with neglect or manslaughter if was backed over. It seems the less hurtful truth to accept. Did someone post something about a rifle? Now that I realize the inevitable. Watergate. It’s always the cover up that gets you. If someone could refresh my memory, where are the children living? With mom? These children must be so disoriented.

When @GordianKnot said on page 3 of the 2nd thread: “Is this woman so clouded by her animosity toward GS's bio mom that she transferred those feelings of animosity over to GS?”, the answer is yes.

The answer was yes for my son anyway. My son was raised by his dad & his SM. She hated me so much that she verbally, emotionally & mentally abused my son from the time he was 7 until after he graduated high school.

When my son was 11 until the present day he has had suicidal ideation. It was so bad (it was/is always bad & very very sad but it was even worse between the ages of 11-12) that he had to be hospitalized at a place for mentally unstable adolescents until all of the abuse was confronted by his Drs to his SM & they all had to sign a legal document & had to agree to do family counseling & to get my son his own private counseling. Although it didn’t really help. A little bit here & there his SM would change for a few weeks but she ALWAYS ended up reverting back to her abusive ways.

I don’t want to be one of those parents who only talks about how this has affected them but I do want to say that all of that had to take place the way that it did bc I didn’t have legal custody of my son. It was devastating for me as a parent to be absolutely helpless to & for my son.

I don’t want to get into how angry it makes me & how badly it hurts me bc I’m not trying to make this all about me. I just want to share that it is possible for a step parent to hate the bio parent so much that they would abuse a child.

My child is now in his 20s. He has Stockholm syndrome, is a drug addict & allows women to physically abuse him, emotionally & mentally as well. Among other things.
So although he didn’t physically die by her hands, he is for the most part dead on the inside.

Thank god for neighbors like this.

Absolutely! But @GordianKnot said something up thread a couple post that I didn't even think about. This poor man had to see whatever it was on the video, tell GS dad and watch him break down, police, future witness, ect. S/he is so right. No good deed goes unpunished.
But, I bet that neighbor is still glad he went back through it, even thought it is going to make his life a little more stressful. At least, I hope, they will be able to get justice/bring Gannon home.

Screenshots of the neighbors surveillance from the Fox31 segment.

*Apologies if these have already been posted.

Attachments

• E4FE3D05-D678-4FA3-99C0-721BD4354C9E.jpeg
    E4FE3D05-D678-4FA3-99C0-721BD4354C9E.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 573
  • 8601FA68-CCFC-46F6-ABBC-4436CCC856FE.jpeg
    8601FA68-CCFC-46F6-ABBC-4436CCC856FE.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 551
  • FD1A71B1-707F-4B32-AD13-2E9D79908719.jpeg
    FD1A71B1-707F-4B32-AD13-2E9D79908719.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 576
  • 53F0096E-2855-4DC8-BABA-FCD00C48E3ED.jpeg
    53F0096E-2855-4DC8-BABA-FCD00C48E3ED.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 595
  • 5F04E4DA-A675-4374-8B6B-F459392D7FD5.jpeg
    5F04E4DA-A675-4374-8B6B-F459392D7FD5.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 500
When GodionKnot said on page 3 of the 2nd thread: “Is this woman so clouded by her animosity toward GS's bio mom that she transferred those feelings of animosity over to GS?”, the answer is yes.

The answer was yes for my son anyway. My son was raised by his dad & his SM. She hated me so much that she verbally, emotionally & mentally abused my son from the time he was 7 until after he graduated high school.

When my son was 11 until the present day he has had suicidal ideation. It was so bad (it was/is always bad & very very sad but it was even worse between the ages of 11-12) that he had to be hospitalized at a place for mentally unstable adolescents until all of the abuse was confronted by his Drs to his SM & they all had to sign a legal document & had to agree to do family counseling & to get my son his own private counseling. Although it didn’t really help. A little bit here & there his SM would change for a few weeks but she ALWAYS ended up reverting back to her abusive ways.

I don’t want to be one of those parents who only talks about how this has affected them but I do want to say that all of that had to take place the way that it did bc I didn’t have legal custody of my son. It was devastating for me as a parent to be absolutely helpless to & for my son.

I don’t want to get into how angry it makes me & how badly it hurts me bc I’m not trying to make this all about me. I just want to share that it is possible for a step parent to hate the bio parent so much that they would abuse a child.

My child is now in his 20s. He has Stockholm syndrome, is a drug addict & allows women to physically abuse him, emotionally & mentally as well. Among other things.
So although he didn’t physically die by her hands, he is for the most part dead on the inside.
I'm so sorry. My husband's cousin had a similar experience with her stepmother. Fortunately their grandmother, who was a saint, raised her when bio mom or bio dad were unable to, but she still suffered terrible abuse. I think the only reason she is "ok" today is her grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18