Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. Whatever it is, it’s some sort of manmade structure, as you can see in the daylight photo.

I’m perplexed. Not in regards to what it is, but in regards to why it’s getting so much attention. :p:D

Well, that's kind of a buzz kill. I do not appreciate your facts and logic being inserted here!

Probably. Whatever it is, it’s some sort of manmade structure, as you can see in the daylight photo.

I’m perplexed. Not in regards to what it is, but in regards to why it’s getting so much attention. :p:D

I just want to give my 2 cents, looks like someone pushing someone in a wheelchair. I also had an eye exam today and I need to have surgery so PLEASE, don't listen to me.

I think the SM was having an affair while her husband was away. Gannon found out, didn't like that she was cheating on his dad. The SM and boyfriend killed Gannon.

LE searched an area several miles from the home today. It was very near the jail and coroner's office. It's a very sketchy part of town with many, many sex offenders and ex-inmates.

I think they saw someone leaving the home with Gannon on the video.
Assuming SM is responsible, I can see your theory being possible. I was thinking the same thing earlier. I've cooled on this theory a bit because of the presumed (by me) new timeline (of something big happening sunday night). I was expecting a possible body removal much later sunday night, or early monday morning.

MOO

Was the crying woman blonde or did she have dark hair? If blonde, then it was old footage from the PC on Thursday. If dark haired, then it’s a new interview I’d like to see

Blonde, sorry, my bad.

I did watch the SM on YouTube just now, definitely she has a lot to hide. She had a "pity party" interview, all about herself. I actually had to smile, because I have heard these same stories...and you never really get the "full" story.

Yeah, I don't think it tells us anything about what happened. It just shows the angle of the camera from the neighbors house.

Is that the only camera, though? I thought I read there were two cameras or two different views or something like that?

I think the SM was having an affair while her husband was away. Gannon found out, didn't like that she was cheating on his dad. The SM and boyfriend killed Gannon.

LE searched an area several miles from the home today. It was very near the jail and coroner's office. It's a very sketchy part of town with many, many sex offenders and ex-inmates.

I think they saw someone leaving the home with Gannon on the video.
Glad you said it first. It has certainly crossed my mind. Did Gannon send his father a text and the WWW found out, deleted the texts but dad had the text on his phone? Maybe would explain why she was immediately ordered out of that house. LE suspected shenanigans from the get go??
eta: JMHO

Last edited:
Isn't that from earlier today? There were a couple of posts saying that CSI is back at the house right now for a second time today and I was looking for something from MSM about that.
That report was from earlier. The 9:00pm broadcast had the same reporter saying that the van was there from 11-2, and returned not long ago.

She said there wasn’t as much movement as there was earlier (investigators coming and going), but they were back.

Someone shared a Facebook link with me that had that broadcast, but it goes back to a personal FB account so I can’t post it.

Isn't that from earlier today? There were a couple of posts saying that CSI is back at the house right now for a second time today and I was looking for something from MSM about that.

I just watched a recording of it on FB, but it's just from a random FB user, so I can't link to it. It was on Fox31, so they will probably upload it soon. It just said they were back at the house tonight and LE isn't going in and out of the house as much as they did earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member