Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO. Something absolutely happened in the house. By who? Whoever was in the house at the time - and that has not been released. I believe I know who though. I do not believe the SM's daughter did anything bad...but I do believe mom has major control over her and the daughter is weak.

I also do not believe the daughter is a USAF Academy student (that was mentioned a lot in thread #2). That is one of the hardest schools to get into - outside of other military schools, such as the Navel Academy. My husband is an AF vet of 16 years. And we are in Colorado. I know the AF life and career. I also doubt she is active duty. Maybe she joined, but has not left for bootcamp yet. You can join at 17 and depending on the job, may not be able to leave until 18. No way she is active. Even doubt reservist. She may have absolutely no attachment to the AF and is just one of those "maybe I will join" and mom is exaggerating.

Quite honestly, I do not believe a thing SM is saying.

It’s interesting....IF this is the break LE needs...HOW does it lead to Gannon?? Because isn’t finding Gannon what this is all about??? So what could it be that would lead them to Gannon???? MOO

If a child went to play at someone’s house, they should t be referred to as a runaway when they do t show back up. Nice try SM.
Isn't that crazy ?
Wouldn't a parent's first thought be-- he's playing video games and forgot the time.
(Well I'll just walk over and get him.)

Interesting that the stepmom couldn't remember or didn't even know who the friend was ?
That could be chalked up to forgetfulness.
But I think not.
There was probably never any 'friend' that day.

Last edited:
I see a weird metal sculpture in a city park. What you got?

all I got is that whatever it is, it's not in the other pics by the electrical and phonebox. I can get by comparison, the dark vehicle in the stills is a dark grey truck backed up into the driveway- which is shown in MSM video

It’s interesting....IF this is the break LE needs...HOW does it lead to Gannon?? Because isn’t finding Gannon what this is all about??? So what could it be that would lead them to Gannon???? MOO
It is most likely evidence that will lead to a suspect, which will ultimately lead to Gannon.

Hopefully.

Imo

Last edited:
The dark angular boxy thing is an electrical box, (identified earlier by another poster), look at the earlier vids of the agents bringing stuff out of the house. That white cross thing is apparently that cross that kept showing up in "The Omen" right before someone got their head sliced off by window glass or had a spear thrown thru them.

Isn't that crazy ?
Wouldn't a parent's first thought be-- he's playing video games and forgot the time.
(Well I'll just walk over and get him.)

Interesting that the stepmom couldn't remember or didn't even know who the friend was ?
That could be chalked up to forgetfulness.
But I think not.
There was probably never any 'friend' that day.
Yeah, i don’t think there was a friend. No one has come forward to say, he was here, or he never arrived.

The dark angular boxy thing is an electrical box, (identified earlier by another poster), look at the earlier vids of the agents bringing stuff out of the house. That white cross thing is apparently that cross that kept showing up in "The Omen" right before someone got their head sliced off by window glass or had a spear thrown thru them.
Lmaooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member