Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I think the CNN interview with the neighbor is from before he found the new evidence. Second, since LE doesn’t want the footage shown yet, I believe they’re just showing random security footage. MOO

Lets say, hypothetically... that the marriage of Albert and TS was on the fritz.
And it was about splitsville.
And her soon to be ex had caught on to her 'ways' ?
But because people get stuck in a rut and things sort of meander along like an overweight cow stuck in the mud..... TS was still living there, but knew time was nearly up, and she'd have to get her behind moved out.

Was there a phone call/text that set her off ??
Was this a motive (if a crime was committed and we still don't know) and like a final eff U. to the bio parents ?

The fact that the police spent most of the afternoon at the home, speaks volumes INMO.

I saw the Father on the news, he was devastated. He knew. The guilt was evident. And then, the camera went to the SM. I can spot fake crying in a heartbeat, she had her best "Susan Smith" game face on.

I believe that the Father "knew", but was in denial. He was hoping to find Gannon alive.

That's so sad! This was an evening news report where you saw him? What channel was that?

I am far behind. This has probably been discussed already :confused:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/screen-shot-2020-02-03-at-8-17-23-pm-png.229637/

I see a black car in a driveway. A red car on the street...patch of wintery grass (dead looking)...and <b>IMO</b> a person in the bottom right side of image. <<< And that creeps me the hell out. I have worked in photo analysis and that is just what <i>my mind is seeing</i>. I could be completely wrong.
In your opinion is it a night photo made lighter?

Ummm. It's possible someone mistook bio mom for the step mom. Stepmother wasn't at the presser.
Just saying.
I agree that stepmom is fake as the day is long...
Oh, ok, I thought there was video of the dad and the stepmom at their house today while investigators were there.

I would really like to know if she is still out of the house at this point.

I guess there has been no word from her since the last interview? I wonder where she is.

Imo

The fact that the police spent most of the afternoon at the home, speaks volumes INMO.

I saw the Father on the news, he was devastated. He knew. The guilt was evident. And then, the camera went to the SM. I can spot fake crying in a heartbeat, she had her best "Susan Smith" game face on.

I believe that the Father "knew", but was in denial. He was hoping to find Gannon alive.
Can you share the link to this? I don't think I saw it. TIA

It was reported by the news, the delay in the search was he a possible runaway. I'm wondering if a family member gave this information to LE. I can't fathom a 11 year old telling someone he's going to runaway in January when the weather in Colorado Spring gets into the 20s. The outside elements in Colorado this time of year is nothing to mess with. Someone
knows something!

Maybe she locked him out overnight for some infraction (? burned carpet) and he froze to death. JMO.
I think it unlikely. CSI didn't go back to the house looking for burnt carpet. Maybe blood on a carpet or evidence of a carpet having been removed. That thought did cross my mind early on but the events of this day have put that thought to rest.

Did TS and 17 year old both have their own cars ?
Unless one of the cars was borrowed or something ?
I think it's agreed that they both had a different car, correct me someone if I'm wrong. One was in the garage the first time LE went there, and they pulled it out in the driveway, not known if they towed it at that time. The other is a Jetta that the daughter has, the one that they handcuffed her in the store to get the keys and confiscated. (Per SM).

They both had their cars as of sunday night, IIRC, but maybe there was another car being a rental. Maybe the videos, the stills, show his body being transferred from her car (SM) to the rental. If there was a rental. Maybe of there are 2 cars with active lights, there is just one person transferring a body. Do we know the color of the 2 cars belonging to SM and daughter?

Last edited:

The interview with the father - is with the BIO mom. Not the step mom. ;)

I am surprised it took until now to thoroughly look at the camera. You know a Websleuther would have been all over that day 1! Does LE not ask for neighbor's cameras? I am just amazed such evidence could pop up so late in the game.

I recall a news video last week about a homeowner/neighbor that had 11 hours of surveillance video that was being reviewed -- don't know if this was the same neighbor or a different neighbor.

I am far behind. This has probably been discussed already :confused:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/screen-shot-2020-02-03-at-8-17-23-pm-png.229637/

I see a black car in a driveway. A red car on the street...patch of wintery grass (dead looking)...and <b>IMO</b> a person in the bottom right side of image. <<< And that creeps me the hell out. I have worked in photo analysis and that is just what <i>my mind is seeing</i>. I could be completely wrong.

OK. Now that I have read further and seen other screen shots. I believe that is a plant, not a person.
The blurred image may actually be NOTHING but the news wanted to add mystery and keep viewers watching - so they made us think it was something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99