Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe mom covering for oldest daughter?
Well it may be that someone has spilled the beans, that was what the OP was suggesting, just reading between the lines of her MSM interview, it didn't seem like she was shielding the daughter. The daughter seemed to be trying to stay out of it. But we don't know what the probable interviews of the sister/step sister revealed.

If anybody is covering for anybody, I would say children, who are trained that way, will go a long way to keep adult's secrets secret. That's a hard bond to break. JMO

Case in point, the one without keys got handcuffed but she never had the keys.... notice who did.

JMO JMO JMO

Daughter SM is protecting someone. Besides herself. I believe Daughter SM loves Gannon. Daughter SM does have a secret and it involves someone else in her inner circle. Someone she would fight to the end for no matter what. imo eta: Possibly someone she involved in a conspiracy of some sort during or after whatever mysterious event occurred. Now unexpected consequences arise and she’s gotta protect someone. I’m still holding out hope for Gannon. imo always.

eta: Turned my opinion around. Replaced older daughter with SM.
Or not???????
It could go either way. I’m still on the fence. But I’m about to fall off.

Last edited:
If anybody is covering for anybody, I would say children, who are trained that way, will go a long way to keep adult's secrets secret. That's a hard bond to break. JMO

Case in point, the one without keys got handcuffed but she never had the keys.... notice who did.

JMO JMO JMO
Absolutely. Especially a teenager, who cares about her mom.

In an interview room though, separated from her mother, I think she could be very helpful.

She’s protecting someone. Besides herself. I believe SM loves Gannon. She does have a secret and it involves someone else in her inner circle. Someone she would fight to the end for no matter what. imo
It's just that she was such a loud mouth in the interview, and wanted to drag the daughter into it, when the daughter was off by the car and not really in the interview. I don't know, my gut feeling is that the 17 year old didn't do anything but may have observed something that happened, maybe over the weekend.

It's just that she was such a loud mouth in the interview, and wanted to drag the daughter into it, when the daughter was off by the car and not really in the interview. I don't know, my gut feeling is that the 17 year old didn't do anything but may have observed something that happened, maybe over the weekend.
That’s exactly what I think too. I believe she’s completely innocent, and is being forced to do her mom’s bidding.

That interview made it clear to me that she’s being used, and even if no crime was committed here, that holds true.

Absolutely. Especially a teenager, who cares about her mom.

In an interview room though, separated from her mother, I think she could be very helpful.
She has her whole future to lose. Why would she want to throw her hard work away. Especially if she knows she would take the fall. It might be another case, IMO, if there were a lot of possible POIs and she could fade into the woodwork without possibly implicating her mother. But if it's her or telling on the Mom, I know which I would predict. (disclaimer: I do not know if she knows anything, I don't know if EITHER of them are guilty of anything).

That’s exactly what I think too. I believe she’s completely innocent, and is being forced to do her mom’s bidding.

That interview made it clear to me that she’s being used, and even if no crime was committed here, that holds true.

Totally being used in my opinion and certainly not protecting in any sense of the word.

MOO

This is not helping with an 11-year-old child missing who knows where. :(

KOAA News5‏Verified account @KOAA
LIVE BLOG: News5 and the First Alert 5 Weather Team has you covered on-air, online and on social media for all the information you need on storm conditions, road conditions, any closures and delays, and what you need to know before you head out the door.
qC4tQaLA

Snow and high winds heading to Southern Colorado

12:02 PM - 3 Feb 2020

Apart from any crime, the daughter may be able to detail a motive for the boy running away, possibly being angry with or feeling blamed by SM for some transgression. But you'd think that either daughter would be able to tell about something like that, and we don't know when older sis came home Sunday night, do we? Did either sis see Gannon Monday morning? Do we know that? Presumably they both left for school/work?

I agree - I'd bet my bottom dollar that the daughter is in no way involved in harming Gannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman