Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree - I'd bet my bottom dollar that the daughter is in no way involved in harming Gannon.
Me too. We were just discussing which person may be spilling the beans about now, if there is one of them doing that. My guess is that sis would be telling on Mom if the alternative was herself taking the blame for any of it. (which may not even be a crime, could be the "why" of his running away).

There has been a lot of talk about the daughter's car, but I've seen nothing about SM's car. Does she have one?

Hypothetically, the SM’s car was towed the same night LE and the fire department were there checking the garage and backyard with flashlights. Last Tuesday night around 10pm.

JMO

“A little after 10 p.m. Tuesday, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office showed up at Gannon's home.

Law enforcement walked up to the home and appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. We are waiting for an update from the Sheriff's Office on why law enforcement was there.”

Search continues for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch in El Paso County

JMO. Hypothetically speaking.....
Sometimes there is lingering issues or “bad blood” between ex-wife/biological mother towards the new wife/stepmother due to the way the marriage ended or if there was an overlap of relationships.
MOO

Am I allowed to mention here the screenshots I saw in another group which were FB comments made by an immediate relative of one of the two women which appears to explain the "bad blood" vibe? I don't want to break any group rules. It could theoretically be relevant to the case, IMHO only.

Am I allowed to mention here the screenshots I saw in another group which were FB comments made by an immediate relative of one of the two women which appears to explain the "bad blood" vibe? I don't want to break any group rules. It could theoretically be relevant to the case, IMHO only.
No, I dont think that would be allowed.

No, that's not allowed. I'm not the terms of service police, but don't want you to regret posting it. It's good that you asked ;)

Nope,sorry :(

No, I dont think that would be allowed.

No, that's not allowed. I'm not the terms of service police, but don't want you to regret posting it. It's good that you asked ;)

Nope,sorry :(

Thanks so much for the super fast response! I appreciate it. I definitely won't discuss things here without knowing whether it's allowed or not. The rules here can sometimes keep everything so much more appropriately focused than in other groups (not that I don't, at times, glean useful information bits in other groups, but you know what I mean). Thanks again! Mums the word!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the super fast response! I appreciate it. I definitely won't discuss things here without knowing whether it's allowed or not. The rules here keep everything so much more appropriately focused than in other groups (not that I don't, at times, glean useful information bits in other groups, but you know what I mean). Thanks again! Mums the word!
We do know! :cool:

I wonder if he gave SM a hard time on the hike, like running ahead out of sight or lagging or otherwise just being an 11 year old boy and she was impatient and left him at the park to teach him a lesson with the idea he would have to call her for a ride home. Maybe she didn't know he had not brought his phone along with him and when she went back later on Sunday to get him he wasn't there and she didn't look for him and fabricated the cover story.

The thing that would veer me away from that theory is he was home sick from school. Who takes a kid who was sick on a hike the same day? (Who lets them go out to play that day for that matter? I mean even if they’re feeing better most parents don’t want to encourage playing sick, right?)

Apart from any crime, the daughter may be able to detail a motive for the boy running away, possibly being angry with or feeling blamed by SM for some transgression. But you'd think that either daughter would be able to tell about something like that, and we don't know when older sis came home Sunday night, do we? Did either sis see Gannon Monday morning? Do we know that? Presumably they both left for school/work?

What other kids were at the house that day? And when did they last see Gannon? (The coaching of the older gal makes me take what she says with a grain of salt).

The thing that would veer me away from that theory is he was home sick from school. Who takes a kid who was sick on a hike the same day? (Who lets them go out to play that day for that matter? I mean even if they’re feeing better most parents don’t want to encourage playing sick, right?)
I understood that the hike was Sunday afternoon and he was absent (didn't go to school) the following day, Monday, but I don't think it has been established that he was actually sick. One of the first posters put out had the word sick in quotation marks.

The only thing that makes sense is that he was reported as a runaway by SM.

Because a kid going missing while walking to a friend’s house looks more like a potential kidnapping than anything.

It’s the only logical explanation for that immediate and firm characterization.

Like: “He went to a friend’s house but never came home. I called the friend and they said he never arrived there! So I checked his phone and found he had searched to see if he could be tracked by his phone. And he left his phone behind! I believe he must’ve runaway!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member