Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a news conference by LE, just a "keep the news alive" report by a news station IMO. That is good, but I would not expect anything relevant coming from this.
Yeah, if something new was coming, we’d know about it already. That stuff tends to circulate well in advance of any planned news broadcast.

We’ll learn about today’s search activity, and any law enforcement activity. That’s probably it though.

i had read early on that the mom lived with dad and step-mom. is that a fact? if it is why the discussion of the boy leaving to be with his dad? i thought they were all in tha same house.

I'd be okay with Gannon walking out of the woods, having saved himself, like our hero from the midwest JC. If only.

JMO
Yeah, we wish. Atleast in that case there was still a chance, as we knew she’d been kidnapped, and someone went through a lot of trouble just to kidnap her in the first place.

Here there’s no sign of kidnapping, and foul play seems overwhelmingly likely.

Even the runaway scenario leaves next to no hope, because of the extreme elements and how unlikely it is that he could remain away without anyone knowing.

i had read early on that the mom lived with dad and step-mom. is that a fact? if it is why the discussion of the boy leaving to be with his dad? i thought they were all in tha same house.
Mom traveled from the east coast, and was staying with dad during this. Stepmom was apparently forced to move out, atleast for the time being.

This was according to SM’s train wreck of an interview.

“UPDATE: Seven days after his disappearance, a Metro Crime Lab team spent hours at 11-year-old Gannon Stauch’s home today. They went in with gloves and tools and left with several evidence bags. Have live reports with exclusive details about a new piece of evidence at 4@5 on @KDVR”
3:49 PM · Feb 3, 2020 [local/MST]
5A98BB5F-568A-43F8-9F7B-175179369EA0.jpeg 03E76903-63E5-4888-9EAF-3C1F3DD465DD.jpeg BC9C40FA-E0DD-498E-9548-1750BF1BCFCD.jpeg D6DE662C-DF58-4681-B557-7230B1A80E58.jpeg
Nicole Fierro on Twitter

Last edited:
Did his stepmom say he was hurt or scared stiff on Sunday?

I mean my question is why she would focus on him being last seen by someone other than her on Sunday when he went missing Monday. How is that relevant to an alibi for her for Monday, which is what I think she was responding to.
Not sure, but I think that was because she was getting attacked, death threats, and smeared with the accusation that maybe they didn't even go on a hike, that maybe he disappeared on the hike, all permutations of that were floating around, even here. People were even asking if he had been seen after Friday at all. So I theorize that is why she had her daughter verify that she saw Gannon alive after the hike on Sunday. Maybe it was a partial alibi, she probably couldn't get the daughter to say she saw him Monday if she didn't see him. It's a big mystery to me what was actually said about his disappearance or running away on Monday, no one seems to be able to source anything she really said except for her interview. Like who actually said he had run away, had asked to go to a friend's house, etc. I don't see that quoted anywhere but surely LE knows all of that.

UPDATE: Seven days after his disappearance, a Metro Crime Lab team spent hours at 11-year-old Gannon Stauch’s home today. They went in with gloves and tools and left with several evidence bags. Have live reports with exclusive details about a new piece of evidence at 4@5 on @KDVR
Nicole Fierro on Twitter

Attachments

• F17C1E16-E0BD-45B1-B343-A7B932EF0D17.jpeg
    F17C1E16-E0BD-45B1-B343-A7B932EF0D17.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 146
  • E3CA2E41-5553-4729-BC79-BCA316268C24.jpeg
    E3CA2E41-5553-4729-BC79-BCA316268C24.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 84D4B7B2-81C0-45A3-8F91-5E26C0071AA9.jpeg
    84D4B7B2-81C0-45A3-8F91-5E26C0071AA9.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 143
  • C5E4C7C0-6AB9-408A-AFB9-F2F7AFA620DE.jpeg
    C5E4C7C0-6AB9-408A-AFB9-F2F7AFA620DE.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 123
“UPDATE: Seven days after his disappearance, a Metro Crime Lab team spent hours at 11-year-old Gannon Stauch’s home today. They went in with gloves and tools and left with several evidence bags. Have live reports with exclusive details about a new piece of evidence at 4@5 on @KDVR”
Nicole Fierro on Twitter
And there it is. There were rumors of this, but no specifics.

The homes of runaway kids are not searched by crime scene investigators, and they do not leave with evidence.

Unless that kid didn’t run away.

Did his stepmom say he was hurt or scared stiff on Sunday?

I mean my question is why she would focus on him being last seen by someone other than her on Sunday when he went missing Monday. How is that relevant to an alibi for her for Monday, which is what I think she was responding to.
I think the SM was responding to rumors that Gannon didn't make it back home from the hike.

I just realized that if SM was making her daughter lie for her, that she probably would have had her say that she also saw him monday morning, and maybe even monday afternoon as well (if the daughter was home before 3 or so).

I think I'm leaning towards the daughter being truthful about seeing Gannon sunday night.

UPDATE: Seven days after his disappearance, a Metro Crime Lab team spent hours at 11-year-old Gannon Stauch’s home today. They went in with gloves and tools and left with several evidence bags. Have live reports with exclusive details about a new piece of evidence at 4@5 on @KDVR
Nicole Fierro on Twitter

Any guesses on the brown-bagged evidence? #1 (the long one) I think is in good shape to be a rifle :(

No Bio mom lives on the east coast, and step mom lives or lived until recently with bio dad. Dad was on some military assignment in another state, but I don't know how long he was there, it sounded temporary to me. Maybe someone else could answer how long he had been gone.

I have a general idea but have not been able to read every post. If u don't mind me asking what were the circumstances as to SM having to leave the house? TIA
Nothing official, but I'd guess that she either left because Gannon's mom was staying there, or (more likely) was asked to leave by the father. A.k.a. : He suspects she is responsible.

MOO

What's more probable, assuming the worst, accidental or deliberate?

JMO

Perhaps neither, or a combination of the two.

Theoretically, I can envision a deliberate act of punishment which led to unintended, fatal consequences.
Which would make such a scenario something much more than an "accident," while not necessarily being a deliberate murder.

If that's what we're looking at here.

The fact that what we're looking at currently is CSI taking out bags of evidence from the home, would certainly seem to point in that heartbreaking direction.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members