Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she’d be focused on Sunday, because nothing happened on Sunday (atleast during and just after the hike). It gives her ammo, as the truth is on her side.

She wouldn’t have to lie about this, and would be comfortable talking about it.

Tellingly, she didn’t want to talk about Monday, and deflected by saying she didn’t want to interfere in the investigation (or something to that effect).

So Sunday evening and all day Monday are crucial time periods, as I see it.
BBM:

Re: Her self-professed reluctance to interfere in the investigation, by the time she did that interview, it was probably already mission accomplished.

JMO.

BBM:

Re: Her self-professed reluctance to interfere in the investigation, by the time she did that interview, it was probably already mission accomplished.

JMO.
I figured as much when she talked about the search warrant for the car keys. Who the H let's their 17 year old daughter get hand cuffed, when they know damn well the keys they are looking for are in their own pocket???????

Now I want to know where Step Mom is right at this moment.

Any guesses?
probably on myspace or some such thingy spreading fake rumors, starting fires, anything to distract from Gannon, trying to collect support by causing division. It's how she rolls..probably hoping the 'detectives' she took such a shine to will believe all she says.
It's weird they way all murderers, many murderers make the promise that the audience will be sorry and everybody will be sorry when the truth emerges. They're never sorry though. twisted psyches, nasty entities. Rant over.
I've lost hope in a live return now.
Just waiting for information...
(rant is NOT over, I was kidding myself)
Are we ever gonna get a break around here?
Would whiskey help?

Perhaps neither, or a combination of the two.

Theoretically, I can envision a deliberate act of punishment which led to unintended, fatal consequences, which would make it something much more than an "accident," while not necessarily being a deliberate murder.

If that's what we're looking at here.

The fact that what we're looking at currently is CSI taking out bags of evidence from the home, would certainly seem to point in that heartbreaking direction.

JMO.
That's what I think as well. If it was a true accident, 911 would have been called immediately. For someone to decide not to call 911, IMO there is likely culpability that goes beyond an accident, even a deadly accident. To not call 911, someone did something deliberate, maybe never intending the outcome, but nonetheless deliberately chose an action that led to a bad result.

probably on myspace or some such thingy spreading fake rumors, starting fires, anything to distract from Gannon, trying to collect support by causing division. It's how she rolls..probably hoping the 'detectives' she took such a shine to will believe all she says.
It's weird they way all murderers, many murderers make the promise that the audience will be sorry and everybody will be sorry when the truth emerges. They're never sorry though. twisted psyches, nasty entities. Rant over.
I've lost hope in a live return now.
Just waiting for information...
(rant is NOT over, I was kidding myself)
Are we ever gonna get a break around here?
Would whiskey help?
Apparently they believed her about the runaway story..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx