Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that’s... horrible that they’re taking evidence bags out, it almost is a confirmation of what we all feared..
So people have been living in a possible crime scene this whole time? I really hope that hasn’t obscured too much evidence.. so heartbreaking and traumatizing for the parents.
Did dad break up with step mom recently? Or is it just inferred because he “kicked her out”?
All Jmo

Is she actually in the USAF Academy? Or just enlisted in the AF?

We all ask the same questions because there is so much on alternative media that can't be mentioned here. All I know from MSM is what I heard in the SM interview, that the older girl was encouraged to say that she did see Gannon when she got back from work on Sunday night, meaning after the hike. I differ a little from others though, I think the daughter was standing away from the interview, I think her mother waved her over, and rather than coaching her, was instead kind of bringing her into the conversation to verify what the mother wanted her to say, but it came over weird because the daughter was not following the convo. She is a USAF cadet, which I think goes to her credibility.

Wow, that’s... horrible that they’re taking evidence bags out, it almost is a confirmation of what we all were beginning to fear..
So people have been living in a possible crime scene this whole time? I really hope that hasn’t obscured too much evidence.. so heartbreaking and traumatizing for the parents.
Did dad break up with step mom recently? Or is it just inferred because he “kicked her out”?
All Jmo
Inferred. There’s no confirmation of a breakup or anything.

Strange Interview to say the least. As Gitana pointed out prior why would SM be so focused on Sunday when he went missing on Monday. Too many red flags here. For me. Where are you little man?
I think she’d be focused on Sunday, because nothing happened on Sunday (atleast during and just after the hike). It gives her ammo, as the truth is on her side.

She wouldn’t have to lie about this, and would be comfortable talking about it.

Tellingly, she didn’t want to talk about Monday, and deflected by saying she didn’t want to interfere in the investigation (or something to that effect).

So Sunday evening and all day Monday are crucial time periods, as I see it.

Did the SM say she got new carpeting Monday? That had to be ordered ahead of time I would think. MOO
First I've heard anything about carpet. I would hope that if carpet was removed or replaced on monday, that she would have been arrested and the csi crew would have been there before today. And no one would have been living there in the meantime.

Just thinking of alternatives to a weapon, could it be some type of flooring in the brown bag? Carpeting, carpet pad, a few pieces of hardwood?

Well, whatever it is, it would need to be something that could/should be carried lengthwise in the crook of an arm. The tech is leaving with a fair amount of other bags hand-carried, with a roll at the top a la a sack lunch. It could be lumpy artwork, I suppose...

“UPDATE: Seven days after his disappearance, a Metro Crime Lab team spent hours at 11-year-old Gannon Stauch’s home today. They went in with gloves and tools and left with several evidence bags. Have live reports with exclusive details about a new piece of evidence at 4@5 on @KDVR”
3:49 PM · Feb 3, 2020 [local/MST]
View attachment 229617 View attachment 229618 View attachment 229619 View attachment 229620
Nicole Fierro on Twitter
:*( I had a feeling it would come to this..

Keeping My Pledge.

***I'm going to repost these quotes every day until GS is found:

VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out

"Secondly, I'm going to be so ecstatic when I am able to say to people that I hope they have a really sincere apology for all of these theories that have came <sic> out online, for ALL of the things that they say that I have done, or people have done, and I just want everyone to know that we are going to find Gannon, and I love him so much, and I have been taking care of him for so long."

Reporter: "Any message for Gannon?"

Her: "The message for Gannon is, Gannon, when you get here, you'll be able to truly tell what happened, and then, I REALLLY hope I get a sincere apology from EVERYone who has made <sic> ALLLL those things…."

There is nothing I'd like more than to have reason to say, "I'm so very sorry for my baseless suspicions of you, which have been proven wrong" to that woman.

I desperately fear she's not owed any such apology.

By me, or anyone.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads