Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm same reason they moved the command center ? Tip ?
Jmo
Speaking solely about today’s search, I think this was more than a tip.

I think this was very specific information from someone who knows things. Either SM revealed things during an interrogation, or one of the kids told LE something.

I think we’re looking at a major break in the next 24 hours. Things seem to be trending towards that.

Hmm same reason they moved the command center ? Tip ?
Jmo

Probably just moving to the best and closest facility. They have reason to believe that they don't need to look for GS at the Lorson Ranch anymore.

Hopefully, the search was brought on from a tip, from someone that had first hand information. No way to know that right now though.

So based on what happened today at the house - is it appropriate to think they did not search Monday night after the 911 call?
I think they may have taken a cursory look to make sure he wasn't in the house, but it's a different kind of search when you've been looking at evidence for a week, that takes you right back to the very house.

Kate Singh
13 mins ago
“COLORADO SPRINGS — A mobile crime unit pulled up to the home of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch Monday afternoon. Investigators could be seen carrying various items, all covered in what looked like brown paper, from inside the home, and carefully loading them into their vehicle.

‘The mobile unit that’s there should reflect to you that this is not done,’ said Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Deborah Mynatt. ‘They don’t just stop one time.’

A few hours later, the mobile crime unit drove off, but several deputies from the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office stayed behind.

Otherwise, the Lorson Ranch neighborhood was quiet.

[SBM]

Gannon Stauch was reported missing one week ago, on January 27, last seen by his stepmother. His father was away at the time, training out-of-state with his National Guard unit.

For days, teams of people from various law enforcement and search agencies have combed through the neighborhood, looking for any sign of the young boy. The FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team is also now assisting in the search, though the El Paso County Sheriff’s office clarified that team’s invovlement does not imply an abduction has occurred.

[SBM]

Freezing drizzle has been an issue in the Fountain area late Monday afternoon. In the evening, snow chances are projected to improve, and temperatures will drop to single digits.

‘Just to imagine an 11-year-old out there in this type of weather, even if the weather was okay, just completely lost and unaware,’ said Mynatt. ‘We have to act quickly.’

Over the course of this investigation, Mynatt says, the focus of the search has shifted to an area off of Janitell Road, not far from the county jail.

FOX21 News crews visited that area late in the afternoon on Monday, but did not see any activity.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Desperate search for 11-year-old, missing from Security, continues after one week

Speaking solely about today’s search, I think this was more than a tip.

I think this was very specific information from someone who knows things. Either SM revealed things during an interrogation, or one of the kids told LE something.

I think we’re looking at a major break in the next 24 hours. Things seem to be trending towards that.
Could be data from cell phones/phone records all came back today?
I don't know how long it takes to sift through all that data and compile it in a way that makes sense.

Law enforcement walked up to the home and appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. We are waiting for an update from the Sheriff's Office on why law enforcement was there.”
^^sbbm

After reading the entire linked article, it's not clear to me if the police actually towed the vehicle to impound. If the police were searching the backyard with flashlights. I think they likely wanted to search inside the garage as well and pulled the vehicle outside but so many posts implying otherwise. Friendly reminder that FB group rumors not allowed on the main thread to reply to this post.

Last edited:
Maybe the GPS system on a car they searched pointed them to the new area?
Did anyone glean any extra or pertinent info from that live news feed that just happened? I thought I read that they were going to disclose some piece evidence found? I feel like that segment did not shed any new light to be honest.. jmo

Maybe the GPS system on a car they searched pointed them to the new area?
Did anyone glean any extra or pertinent info from that live news feed that just happened? I thought I read that they were going to disclose some piece evidence found? I feel like that segment did not shed any new light to be honest.. jmo
Nothing new IMO.

LE surely doesn't want the media to break any news.

And notice, LE is not holding any press conferences. They're nailing this down. JMO

My prayers to Gannon's Mommy and Daddy....

Their lives are forever upside down.

JMO

No Bio mom lives on the east coast, and step mom lives or lived until recently with bio dad. Dad was on some military assignment in another state, but I don't know how long he was there, it sounded temporary to me. Maybe someone else could answer how long he had been gone.

I could be mistaken but I thought it was just a weekend military training in Oklahoma.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member