Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon-Timeline.jpg

Teams continue to search for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch

Just watched Fox21, was that a shed? Did anyone else notice a smashed up car? Was that at the house?
I saw the smashed car in the stills... didn't get the bulletin cos EU data nonsense.
Wow! This is incredibly intriguing.
And is it the same guy that was interviewed on CNN earlier who said LE had spent 7 hrs staring at his footage?
what could they have seen?

Unfortunately this doesn't look good. The crime unit was seen taking evidence from inside the home which leads me to believe they think something happened inside the home. The neighbor who was wearing an Air Force shirt said he shared information he foubd with the father and the father broke down.
I hate pressing like on this, I wish there was an unlike unlike unlike unlike unlike button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I can think is maybe the video showed maybe SM/SS leaving with GS, but not arriving back home with him in the car. Maybe they dumped his body (ugh that breaks my heart typing that) over by the on Las Vegas st. where the new command center was taken.

But then that gets me thinking if they saw him in the car, was he alive and well? Then why would they be taking so much evidence out being that he was probably killed somewhere else. Or does the camera how something lumped in the back seat. But then how does a ing camera pick up something in the back seat. Ugh I don't know

Edit: It appears the security camera was above the garage doors, not the front door like a Ring camera.

If the neighbor's video surveillance showed GS walking away, we would not be seeing images of brown bag after brown bag being carried out of that house by crime scene techs.

That ain't what was caught on tape. Sadly.

Yeah,I know but I dont want to hear what we all know is coming,I know none of us do.
I guess it's just a matter of who and what car they were driving:(

Oh, they didn't show this on the news cast I was watching! Interesting. So they showed the video but blocked something out?

Just knowing whatever was seen on the video, which caused Gannon's dad to break down and cry along with everything the detective's (CSI) carried out of the house, I do not get the feeling that Gannon is alive. Truly heartbreaking!

I saw the smashed car in the stills... didn't get the bulletin cos EU data nonsense.

And is it the same guy that was interviewed on CNN earlier who said LE had spent 7 hrs staring at his footage?
what could they have seen?
Considering the crime scene van was at the house and things covered in Brown Bags were being removed from the house. Stands to reason something happened inside of that house.

As temperatures in Southern Colorado plummet, the Sheriff's Office says it will delay detectives on the ground.

"You're not going to see the large effort you saw this weekend because we've narrowed that down in the last couple days but that doesn't mean no work is being done. This case is being worked 24 hours a day," she explained.
https://krdo.com/news/2020/02/03/se...auch-moves-west-toward-stratmoor-valley-area/

Looks like Fox31/2 News pulled the surveillance video.

El Paso County Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

Feb 3, 2020

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- One week after an 11-year-old El Paso County boy went missing, authorities received a new piece of evidence to further the investigation into Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.

FOX31 obtained a copy of this evidence that came from a neighbor's surveillance camera. Authorities have asked us not to describe or show it yet because it’s a part of their investigation. To ensure we don’t compromise anything in the search for Stauch, we are honoring the sheriff’s office request.

[..]

A few doors down, neighbor Roderrick Drayton did some investigating on his own.

“I couldn’t sleep so I just stayed up and I started looking through [surveillance footage],” Drayton said, adding, “I looked through on my tablet, then I said, 'Let me look on my TV to be sure.”

Police have asked us not to share what he found yet.

“This is something the investigators are looking into and it would be part of our investigation,” Kirby said.

Drayton took the footage to Stauch’s father, who immediately called detectives.

“He just broke down crying,” Drayton said.

Drayton says detectives were moved by the footage too.

“They said this is the break they needed,” Drayton said.

FOX31 asked the sheriff’s office if they are getting closer to finding answers Monday afternoon.

[..]

FOX31 will share the footage as soon as the sheriff’s office approves.

Ok, just watched that news segment.

Gannon’s father’s reaction to seeing the neighbor’s footage, was to break down crying.

That was obviously followed by today’s search of the house. I’m wondering if SM was caught on video carrying Gannon to her car or something.

Whatever he saw, it’s very bad.

Oh no. This made me sob. I'm so afraid this is going to be something terrible that's happened to poor little Gannon. It's not going to be good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop