Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Fox31/2 News pulled the surveillance video.

El Paso County Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

Feb 3, 2020

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- One week after an 11-year-old El Paso County boy went missing, authorities received a new piece of evidence to further the investigation into Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.

FOX31 obtained a copy of this evidence that came from a neighbor's surveillance camera. Authorities have asked us not to describe or show it yet because it’s a part of their investigation. To ensure we don’t compromise anything in the search for Stauch, we are honoring the sheriff’s office request.

[..]

A few doors down, neighbor Roderrick Drayton did some investigating on his own.

“I couldn’t sleep so I just stayed up and I started looking through [surveillance footage],” Drayton said, adding, “I looked through on my tablet, then I said, 'Let me look on my TV to be sure.”

Police have asked us not to share what he found yet.

“This is something the investigators are looking into and it would be part of our investigation,” Kirby said.

Drayton took the footage to Stauch’s father, who immediately called detectives.

“He just broke down crying,” Drayton said.

Drayton says detectives were moved by the footage too.

“They said this is the break they needed,” Drayton said.

FOX31 asked the sheriff’s office if they are getting closer to finding answers Monday afternoon.

[..]

FOX31 will share the footage as soon as the sheriff’s office approves.
Seattle, WOW!!!!

As much as it hurts to type this out because that means something bad did happen to Gannon. I'm glad the neighbor decided to go through his footage again on his tv. I think eventually they would have came to the came conclusion, but now there seems to be some air tight evidence that will make sure another CA happens.

Let's all agree to make the mental adjustment. The LIKE button means AGREE, ACKNOWLEDGE.

Because there's just nothing to like about what's coming. Bracing myself.

JMO
That's the easy bit.
It's the broken hearts that must remain open to receive the avalanche of grief is the challenge here.
'hold the vision of the Great Eastern Sun and the whole of human suffering at the same time'
That's the gig.
Thanks for bringing it up.

I think whatever happened, happened Sunday, and this precious child was not even alive by Monday when the stayed at home sick/runaway story evolved. It appears that there was an intentionally significant gap in time before anything was reported.

If the neighbor's video surveillance showed GS walking away, we would not be seeing images of brown bag after brown bag being carried out of that house by crime scene techs.

That ain't what was caught on tape. Sadly.

Exactly!!!

AND IF video showed Gannon getting into another vehicle LE would hold press conference releasing details of said vehicle.

Looking at the surveillance time stamps from that news broadcast, it appears they show the minutes and hours around 10pm.

Now, assuming that’s when something big was caught on video, this would have to be Sunday night.

We know this because deputies arrived at approximately 10pm on Monday. So whatever happened, happened on Sunday night.

*Added screenshot from link shared by @Angelo
Is there more than one car? I can't believe they can see inside the car(s), but they were using a TV monitor per the article just posted.

Fox 31 Denver posted the news clip talking about the new evidence on their YouTube page. Unsure if I can post the link here since it's YouTube.
Exactly!!!

AND IF video showed Gannon getting into another vehicle LE would hold press conference releasing details of said vehicle.

And issue an Amber early in the day. :(:(:(

Looking at the surveillance time stamps from that news broadcast, it appears they show the minutes and hours around 10pm.

Now, assuming that’s when something big was caught on video, this would have to be Sunday night.

We know this because deputies arrived at approximately 10pm on Monday. So whatever happened, happened on Sunday night.

*Added screenshot from link shared by @Angelo
10:29? Is that a person by the car?

Looks like Fox31/2 News pulled the surveillance video.

El Paso County Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

Feb 3, 2020

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- One week after an 11-year-old El Paso County boy went missing, authorities received a new piece of evidence to further the investigation into Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.

FOX31 obtained a copy of this evidence that came from a neighbor's surveillance camera. Authorities have asked us not to describe or show it yet because it’s a part of their investigation. To ensure we don’t compromise anything in the search for Stauch, we are honoring the sheriff’s office request.

[..]

A few doors down, neighbor Roderrick Drayton did some investigating on his own.

“I couldn’t sleep so I just stayed up and I started looking through [surveillance footage],” Drayton said, adding, “I looked through on my tablet, then I said, 'Let me look on my TV to be sure.”

Police have asked us not to share what he found yet.

“This is something the investigators are looking into and it would be part of our investigation,” Kirby said.

Drayton took the footage to Stauch’s father, who immediately called detectives.

“He just broke down crying,” Drayton said.

Drayton says detectives were moved by the footage too.

“They said this is the break they needed,” Drayton said.

FOX31 asked the sheriff’s office if they are getting closer to finding answers Monday afternoon.

[..]

FOX31 will share the footage as soon as the sheriff’s office approves.
Seattle, WOW!!!!

The way the camera was positioned and how far away the house was, I’m pretty surprised that they were able to catch anything that is being considered the break they needed... I’m so glad that soon there will be answers and justice... so sad right now.
That article posted a few minutes ago (MSM) said that the guy looked at the videos on his TV instead of his tablet which he had been using before.

I was thinking for a second maybe it showed somebody carrying out something that resembled a small body. But, you don't think they would be THAT stupid? Those houses are very close together. I never lived in the neighborhood, but a good friend of mine lived a few street away and they are REALLY close. But, I mean we are talking about somebody that went on national tv and made an interview that was supposed to be about her missing stepson all about herself, so maybe she wasn't smart enough to think about camera in the neighborhood. I hope

10:29? Is that a person by the car?
Possibly. I really can’t make much out, and you’d have to watch the video to get a complete picture.

We obviously can’t do that. What matters, is the reaction to all of this.

It does appear that this was a huge, game changing development. I don’t think SM is going to be getting any apologies after all.

What a shame.

I thought it was telling when at the press conference, Lt Mitch Mihalko was asked if they had looked at any sex offenders in the area. He practically shrugged it off and said that wasn't the direction they were looking in ( paraphrased) when I thought he would say yes, that was the first thing they looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member