Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the surveillance time stamps from that news broadcast, it appears they show the minutes and hours around 10pm.

Now, assuming that’s when something big was caught on video, this would have to be Sunday night.

We know this because deputies arrived at approximately 10pm on Monday. So whatever happened, happened on Sunday night.

*Added screenshot from link shared by @Angelo
My cameras have the logo in the corner - whatever he saw was very likely clear and I expect an arrest
JMO

Last edited:
From the beginning, I've thought that Sunday was the critical day in the timeline r/t GS's disappearance.

I'm now convinced of it.

JMO.

SUNDAY has always been the day for me as well.

Obviously something very disturbing was seen in the driveway. The pictures aren't really showing what Albert and LE saw. :(:(

I was thinking for a second maybe it showed somebody carrying out something that resembled a small body. But, you don't think they would be THAT stupid? Those houses are very close together. I never lived in the neighborhood, but a good friend of mine lived a few street away and they are REALLY close. But, I mean we are talking about somebody that went on national tv and made an interview that was supposed to be about her missing stepson all about herself, so maybe she wasn't smart enough to think about camera in the neighborhood. I hope
They always make dumb mistakes imo

My cameras has the logo in the corner - whatever he saw was very likely clear and I expect an arrest
JMO
I expected one as a result of the search today. Now we have context for why that search was conducted, and what this all means.

The coming hours and days should provide a great deal of clarity, and yes, an arrest.

Possibly. I really can’t make much out, and you’d have to watch the video to get a complete picture.

We obviously can’t do that. What matters, is the reaction to all of this.

It does appear that this was a huge, game changing development. I don’t think SM is going to be getting any apologies after all.

What a shame.
Maybe when they first reviewed the videos they had no idea of a possible rental car, maybe LE has clued them in as to what it possibly looked like if there was one....I just don't see the significance of her (or her car) leaving and coming back an hour later IF they can't really see individual people. It just seems to me that there are 2 cars in a couple of frames. Maybe the 3 frames at the bottom which are mostly hidden hold some clues.

I am surprised it took until now to thoroughly look at the camera. You know a Websleuther would have been all over that day 1! Does LE not ask for neighbor's cameras? I am just amazed such evidence could pop up so late in the game.
The neighbor said that when he first viewed the footage, it was on his tablet. Then he couldn't sleep so he pulled it up on his tv and was able to see better, I assume

Unfortunately, or fortunately, (however you want to look at it), I believe the word "Arrest" or maybe "Arrests" will be included in the Title Thread by the time I check this thread tomorrow morning.

Now to find Gannon. With this big snowstorm it probably won't be imminent however, I know LE will be out there looking.

MOO

probably on myspace or some such thingy spreading fake rumors, starting fires, anything to distract from Gannon, trying to collect support by causing division. It's how she rolls..probably hoping the 'detectives' she took such a shine to will believe all she says.
It's weird they way all murderers, many murderers make the promise that the audience will be sorry and everybody will be sorry when the truth emerges. They're never sorry though. twisted psyches, nasty entities. Rant over.
I've lost hope in a live return now.
Just waiting for information...
(rant is NOT over, I was kidding myself)
Are we ever gonna get a break around here?
Would whiskey help?

We probably all need a drink -- make it a double -- it's been too many days -- stepmom leaving the house. It gets cold at night in Colorado -- current temp is 21 F and it's gonna get colder. That's a long time for anyone to survive somewhere out there for this long. We all are tense about this b/c we have begun to have that awful feeling that we get...
But we still hope, and we should... :(

Albert and LE saw something MAJOR that evoked such an emotional response from Albert and clearly disturbed LE.
It's got to be more than just a vehicle as why would Albert break down over that.

Something seen in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members