Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself watching most media on my iPad 1-2 feet away which has a higher resolution than my 56” widescreen 6 feet away.
This neighbor guy may have a huge 60" 4K sitting there in the livingroom and decided it would be much more comfortable watching 7 hours of video sitting on his couch, watching the big screen.

When faced with multiple or opposing, solutions choose the simplest or the one with fewest assumptions I mean I get the idea, just not certain how to apply it here.
I mean that would mean Gannon did runaway and probably succumbed to the elements.

(edit: but I don't think most ppl are believing that.)

I tend to agree that the simplest solution is usually the answer, BUT (always a but.. lol) in this case it seems many of the neighbors have ring cameras or some other camera on their house. If he left for a friends house about 3pm (as the step mom said) and that was the last the family saw him, then how would he not be on a single video or still photo anywhere? I say that because that was the story reported in the news that the step mom said herself was the truth. He was home all day Monday, she was working out isn't he basement with headphones in and he went to a friends house. That would be when he ran away so why is there no evidence that he left at this time (even if he wasn't going to Jimmy's, the friend it was initially stated whose house he was going to, and he was instead running away).

For me to believe the simple answer to this story, all it would take would be a single photo to corroborate her story that he left at that time and hasn't been seen since. There isn't one or we would have had that by now because everyone was scouring their video for the hours of Monday between 3-4 or even just on Monday. No one has anything or we wouldn't be suspicious of the step mom at this point.

Then she does an interview that I feel just further made the simple solution even less believable.

Carpet replacement story is possibly the most sketchy thing i have heard so far.
Once our puppy got ahold of one of those 50 cent craft paint bottles (purple for Halloween) and made quite the masterpiece of the living room carpet. At night. There is NO WAY i could have gotten a same day appt calling the following morning. if carpet was replaced, i sure would like to know who did it and what they saw in there? Had the old carpet already been ripped up before they got there?

Any word on where SM is at this time? Is she posting in any of the Groups or has she gone silent?

Had a quick look and seems not. Looks like some of the things posted have been deleted too. It's a nightmare on social media. Speculation city. Can see why the police said it was causing them huge problems. Gave up with it and came over here and its all nice and orderly with only facts being posted.

More info from GHs video:

1:26:24:

Doctor appointment (caller states there was no doctor appointment) she allegedly called Dr office and told them Gannon was constipated and nurse had prescription called in.

1:28:39:

Gannon knocked candle over (Sunday night) and caught fire to carpet.. Stepmom blamed Gannon - carpet replacement, Grandma (stepmoms Mom) afraid carpet people snatched Gannon?!

1:31:29:

Daughters car towed from Marshall’s, re incident in interview (towed Thursday).

Not confirmed - Tuesday night, LE was back at home (last Tuesday) LE were in garage and this is when Stepmoms car was taken..

1:33:40:

Mention of carpet again - (violent accident/violence occurred on that carpet - blood etc) too convenient of a story about candle burn... Carpet removed supposedly Monday.

1:35:59:

Carpet - regarding LE presence at landfill, rumour saying body had been found - neighbours drove out and took photos and verified LE was there..

LE verified carpet story and perhaps went to find disposed carpet.. (?)

1:40:43:

Doesn’t mention Monday in interview. Why only trying to get verification for Sunday?

I saw how long that video was and didn't watch. Not enough time this morning. I just have to ask though if this is even an approved source? I mean it's not LE or media so I'm confused. I'm pretty sure I've seen mention of this youtuber before but I'm not sure.

When faced with multiple or opposing, solutions choose the simplest or the one with fewest assumptions I mean I get the idea, just not certain how to apply it here.
I mean that would mean Gannon did runaway and probably succumbed to the elements.

(edit: but I don't think most ppl are believing that.)

I tend to agree that the simplest solution is usually the answer, BUT (always a but.. lol) in this case it seems many of the neighbors have ring cameras or some other camera on their house. If he left for a friends house about 3pm (as the step mom said) and that was the last the family saw him, then how would he not be on a single video or still photo anywhere? I say that because that was the story reported in the news that the step mom said herself was the truth. He was home all day Monday, she was working out isn't he basement with headphones in and he went to a friends house. That would be when he ran away so why is there no evidence that he left at this time (even if he wasn't going to Jimmy's, the friend it was initially stated whose house he was going to, and he was instead running away).

For me to believe the simple answer to this story, all it would take would be a single photo to corroborate her story that he left at that time and hasn't been seen since. There isn't one or we would have had that by now because everyone was scouring their video for the hours of Monday between 3-4 or even just on Monday. No one has anything or we wouldn't be suspicious of the step mom at this point.

Then she does an interview that I feel just further made the simple solution even less believable.
I know. Is there like a 1-hour carpet store nearby, or something?

This is something so easy to verify too. If the carpet was replaced that morning, then according to step mom, Gannon was home. She said he left in the afternoon, so if the carpet people came Monday morning and replaced carpet, they should have seen Gannon because the SM didn't say anything about him being anywhere that day until 3-4 when he went to "Jimmy's". I can't imagine the police haven't talked to the carpet people.

My opinion, but I think maybe the search of the landfill was a direct result of learning that the carpet had been replaced. Again my opinion, but if they asked the carpet people where they dump old carpet or where their trash goes and it was say a landfill, that could very well be what they were looking for there.

I saw how long that video was and didn't watch. Not enough time this morning. I just have to ask though if this is even an approved source? I mean it's not LE or media so I'm confused. I'm pretty sure I've seen mention of this youtuber before but I'm not sure.
Yeah you are right - not media or LE, but we can link his videos and he is a member here

I had a lot of catching up to do, and may have missed a few pages. I am trying to make sense of the allusions to carpet replacement. Is it verified that carpet was replaced? If so, when?
On short notice???
Hmmm...I reckon you could try bribing. "I'm hosting a Tupperware party TONIGHT. I'll pay extra."

heartbreaking case, JMO
It really is. It's my opinion that we shouldn't have to worry about parents, step parents or other family members hurting their own children. It's bad enough we have to worry about predators or accidental deaths with our children, but to fear that your spouse or one of your children could harm another one of your children. It shouldn't be a thing.

The media is part of the problem here. The dramatic claims that it can’t talk about the video while standing there talking about it and showing LE in the garage clips. Interviewing the neighbor twice. Giving SM a platform and giving her cues/finishing her sentences for her.

The video stills don’t say anything to me other than the media needed to have some visual bait for the public. What the neighbor said is what points to something substantive.

We don’t even know if what he saw became of even greater import to him after he showed it to Dad, because Dad saw more than the neighbor due to context or other information only family would recognize. But it’s clear enough that what the neighbor saw was alarming to him. So the chances of some element of the crime in process emerging on that video seem high to me, no matter what the details.

I wonder if school officials have been interviewed re if there was any issues at home that the teachers were aware of. When I taught, I was asked for my insight a lot. JMO
This makes me so sad for his teachers and his classmates. His desk sits empty. You know his teachers heart is broken. I hate this so much.

Had a quick look and seems not. Looks like some of the things posted have been deleted too. It's a nightmare on social media. Speculation city. Can see why the police said it was causing them huge problems. Gave up with it and came over here and its all nice and orderly with only facts being posted.

All the same rumors on SM were spreading around my daughters’ high school like wildfire yesterday. I had to fill them in on the actual known facts and told them not to believe what they hear at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007