Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media is part of the problem here. The dramatic claims that it can’t talk about the video while standing there talking about it and showing LE in the garage clips. Interviewing the neighbor twice. Giving SM a platform and giving her cues/finishing her sentences for her.

The video stills don’t say anything to me other than the media needed to have some visual bait for the public. What the neighbor said is what points to something substantive.

We don’t even know if what he saw became of even greater import to him after he showed it to Dad, because Dad saw more than the neighbor due to context or other information only family would recognize. But it’s clear enough that what the neighbor saw was alarming to him. So the chances of some element of the crime in process emerging on that video seem high to me, no matter what the details.

This is what is confusing to me as well. I think one of two things happened:
1. the person who reported the video to police told the media and the police had to do damage control
2. the police wanted the media to report exactly what it did to try to either make the person they are suspecting nervous or to put someone's mind at ease. If there is essentially nothing on the video and the person responsible thinks they are not onto them at all, maybe the relax and let something slip.. or they know something is on it and it's really true that there is video evidence of something and the police "leaked" this, but said don't show it or tell what it is as a ploy to make someone very nervous.

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

I find myself watching most media on my iPad 1-2 feet away which has a higher resolution than my 56” widescreen 6 feet away.
This neighbor guy may have a huge 60" 4K sitting there in the livingroom and decided it would be much more comfortable watching 7 hours of video sitting on his couch, watching the big screen.

I’m sure the loss of her teaching certificate reflects the violent offenses.

Amazingly according to a google search I might have hypothetically did, that wasn't the reason at all why she lost it. I'm still kinda shocked that teachers can be hired with a record of DV/threats/assaults/ect. Makes you wonder how well schools to background checks and if the also use prior/maiden names also.

It is I who said maybe he saw her with Gannon thrown over her shoulder and putting him into the vehicle. I agree adrenaline will make you able to do things you can't ordinarily do. If she was moving him into the vehicle, she would have to either slide him to the vehicle and then lift him in some way to be able to put him into the vehicle or someone helped her. I'm only 5'3" but it's amazing how much I can lift or move when I have no choice.
I think it's also possible that there may have been two people carrying a body, if that is what was actually seen on video. (carrying or lifting a body into a vehicle)

Imo

That’s only one of many disposal companies here. Residents choose which company to use. There’s also Bestway, Waste Management, Springs Waste, WSI, among other. Regardless, I’m sure LE knows who picks up and when in LR.
Thanks for alerting on the additional companies providing service. The inquiry I replied to was trying to determine the collection day of the week. How confusing it would be if all these companies collect on different days. Sure glad we don't have that here!

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

WOW...

Drayton said he showed the video to the boy's father Sunday.

"He just broke down crying and said, 'she lied. She lied about the time. He didn't go to a friend's house,'" Drayton said.

Edit: dbm due to new info posted.
I wonder if this carpet was a throw rug, like in Samantha's case, or wall to wall a carpet layer would need to replace.

This is what is confusing to me as well. I think one of two things happened:
1. the person who reported the video to police told the media and the police had to do damage control
2. the police wanted the media to report exactly what it did to try to either make the person they are suspecting nervous or to put someone's mind at ease. If there is essentially nothing on the video and the person responsible thinks they are not onto them at all, maybe the relax and let something slip.. or they know something is on it and it's really true that there is video evidence of something and the police "leaked" this, but said don't show it or tell what it is as a ploy to make someone very nervous.

It may be as simple as the vulture media was in the neighborhood, saw LE at the neighbor’s home, and saw crime lab people showing up, then descended on the neighbor.

Holy crow am I reading that right??!?!! Oh ****

Amazingly according to a google search I might have hypothetically did, that wasn't the reason at all why she lost it. I'm still kinda shocked that teachers can be hired with a record of DV/threats/assaults/ect. Makes you wonder how well schools to background checks and if the also use prior/maiden names also.
Each state have their own rules re a teacher's criminal background. Maiden names are asked for in all checks and that includes parent volunteers in a school system.

Thanks for alerting on the additional companies providing service. The inquiry I replied to was trying to determine the collection day of the week. How confusing it would be if all these companies collect on different days. Sure glad we don't have that here!
Yes. Trash gets picked up 4 days a week by various companies in my neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member