Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That report was from earlier. The 9:00pm broadcast had the same reporter saying that the van was there from 11-2, and returned not long ago.

She said there wasn’t as much movement as there was earlier (investigators coming and going), but they were back.

Someone shared a Facebook link with me that had that broadcast, but it goes back to a personal FB account so I can’t post it.
I just saw it too. That same blonde reporter standing there at 9:11 in the dark, pointing out that CSI was back and they were going to keep searching round the clock. FOX31 Denver

Aren’t Gannon’s parents living in the house that is being searched? It sounds like it’s a possible crime scene & it’s not being secured? I don’t understand the. reasoning behind that. MOO

JMO

I was thinking about a possible motive. I'm having trouble coming up with one. I've realized that I have a strong tendancy to not suspect premeditated / preplanned murders in these cases involving "loved ones". I just have a problem thinking people can be that purely evil. It probably happens more than I think, though.

Anyway, once again, I feel that premeditated murder in this case is unlikely. I just can't think of a likely reason of why she would want to kill him. I just realized that I'm also having trouble thinking of ANY logical / probable reason how, or why, he would end up dead at her hands.

I guess there is still hope of a miracle that he will turn up safe.

MOO

Aren’t Gannon’s parents living in the house that is being searched? It sounds like it’s a possible crime scene & it’s not being secured? I don’t understand the. reasoning behind that. MOO

They were, but that they might have been forced to leave. Something changed the game today.

so sad seeing pictures of gannon. what a beautiful boy.:(

I will say the pic of SM and the kids hiking appeared like the kids weren't threatened by her, maybe just the activity itself had them buzzed up and happy.
but looks can be deceiving too.

did anyone else get vibes of darlie router from SM????o_O

that interview made me feel like I needed a shower. that's how I feel every time I listen to darlie.

she is digging a hole deeper and deeper by the day.
THANK YOU GOD.

moo

Im certain that if they were staying there that they aren’t there today.

I’m also not sure that they were staying there. SM made it sound like it but her inability to even get underpants for her daughter made it sound (to me) that LE wasn’t letting anyone in there.
Bio, step or otherwise.

I think she may have just said that to make BD and BM look bad for “putting her out”. My feeling is that pretty quickly neither BM or BD were telling SM much of anything.

JMO

I was thinking about a possible motive. I'm having trouble coming up with one. I've realized that I have a strong tendancy to not suspect premeditated / preplanned murders in these cases involving "loved ones". I just have a problem thinking people can be that purely evil. It probably happens more than I think, though.

Anyway, once again, I feel that premeditated murder in this case is unlikely. I just can't think of a likely reason of why she would want to kill him. I just realized that I'm also having trouble thinking of ANY logical / probable reason how, or why, he would end up dead at her hands.

I guess there is still hope of a miracle that he will turn up safe.

MOO
Assuming this is a crime, the typical scenario seems to be that someone loses their temper, and the death is a result of that.

If Gannon was murdered, which I think is overwhelmingly likely, I don’t think it was premeditated.

Something happened Sunday night, which afforded the killer time to dispose of the body, and develop a narrative.

A false one.

They were, but that they might have been forced to leave. Something changed the game today.
Sure would be interesting to know if LE asked them to leave. It’s so odd that no one noticed anything different inside the house? Well, Dad anyway...nothing seemed off to him? Just an example, furniture being moved, a missing vase, broken lamp, etc. Anything? You’d think if Dad noticed, he’d have left...IDK if I could be in a house where something might have happened to my child. MOO

Im certain that if they were staying there that they aren’t there today.

I’m also not sure that they were staying there. SM made it sound like it but her inability to even get underpants for her daughter made it sound (to me) that LE wasn’t letting anyone in there.
Bio, step or otherwise.

I think she may have just said that to make BD and BM look bad for “putting her out”. My feeling is that pretty quickly neither BM or BD were telling SM much of anything.
Oh ya I didn’t think of that..that SM could have been spinning a tale. Good point. It’s crazy when people spin things....so hard to untangle such a mess!

Sure would be interesting to know if LE asked them to leave. It’s so odd that no one noticed anything different inside the house? Well, Dad anyway...nothing seemed off to him? Just an example, furniture being moved, a missing vase, broken lamp, etc. Anything? You’d think if Dad noticed, he’d have left...IDK if I could be in a house where something might have happened to my child. MOO
Just because a murder may have occurred there, doesn’t mean there were overt signs of that.

There have been lots of cases where nothing looks amiss, until law enforcement looks more closely.

Because I’m a directional dummy I had a friend look up the two addresses again and I was wrong earlier about the house and camera direction. This image is correct.

Sorry, I get lost in a culdesac. Obviously. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BBC5448A-684A-4DEF-99C0-3AFE5762F7C8.jpeg
    BBC5448A-684A-4DEF-99C0-3AFE5762F7C8.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 118
Glad you said it first. It has certainly crossed my mind. Did Gannon send his father a text and the WWW found out, deleted the texts but dad had the text on his phone? Maybe would explain why she was immediately ordered out of that house. LE suspected shenanigans from the get go??
eta: JMHO
WWW? Wicked Witch of the West? Lol.

I just have to believe that SM is smart enough to know that the texts would have been on dad's phone. And doing something to Gannon at that point wouldn't change that fact. Along the same lines though, I could see a scenario where they were "preventing" Gannon from texting. It does seem like there was SOMETHING that turned the dad against the SM right from the get-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member