Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I noticed about the video is it seems to be all about other people's property than the owners property. The way the camera is angled it would not seem to offer much help in security aspects of the owners property. Perhaps it is by design of the total security cameras system this one camera offers a long range shot of street and adjoining property. Question I have though is how do we know this is the stepmom and boy? All I can get from the video is there are 2 people who entered the truck. This doesn't provide positive ID in my opinion. MOO.

That's probably where the audio comes in.

I wouldn't read too much into her backing up skills and thinking she's drunk.

I'm a bad "backer upper" and the butt of many jokes and shaking heads when I have to back up. Trust me, totally sober, it would look much worse than SM backing up the truck had I been driving. LOL
yes EXCEPT she didn’t have any trouble backing in before they left.

One thing I noticed about the video is it seems to be all about other people's property than the owners property. The way the camera is angled it would not seem to offer much help in security aspects of the owners property. Perhaps it is by design of the total security cameras system this one camera offers a long range shot of street and adjoining property. Question I have though is how do we know this is the stepmom and boy? All I can get from the video is there are 2 people who entered the truck. This doesn't provide positive ID in my opinion. MOO.

"On Monday, Roderrick Drayton, a neighbor of Stauch’s, shared surveillance video from his home that captured footage of what he says shows Stauch and his stepmother, Leticia Stauch, getting into a red truck in the driveway of their Colorado Springs home on Monday, Jan. 27 – the day the boy went missing. The video later, Drayton said, shows the truck returning hours later but with only the stepmother appearing to get out... ABC News reported Tuesday that a spokesperson for the sheriff’s office did not dispute Drayton’s account of what the video showed but said it was just a piece in the investigation." Neighbor says surveillance video shows missing Springs boy

So, the investigators have seen (and heard) this video, and they do not dispute what Mr. Drayton says is on it. That's confirmation enough for me, that it is in fact Gannon and TS.

I wouldn't read too much into her backing up skills and thinking she's drunk.

I'm a bad "backer upper" and the butt of many jokes and shaking heads when I have to back up. Trust me, totally sober, it would look much worse than SM backing up the truck had I been driving. LOL
Boy oh boy, I thought being the world's worst backer upper was my special gift? ;) It's sort of a running joke for everyone that knows me.

regarding the neighbors opinion of G looking drugged etc.

I recall him saying that G would play basketball in his driveway (or was I dreaming that?) so I believe the neighbors camera has allowed him to see what G looks like in his normal manner and how those movements appear on film.

This then would give him valuable context to judge against in the video where his movements are very unlike “normal” for G.
IMO

Well her husband or ex-husband recognised her and his son and so did the neighbor who knew them.
And she strode to the vehicle which she expertly maneuvered into her driveway and she had keys to open it and an ability to drive it and possibly was insured in it.
Ok. I guess it probably is the stepmom and boy but so far it seems what we have is two people making an ID off of a very grainy video. So it's a leap of faith it seems for anyone else to say yup that's her and the boy.

Just a guess about the video range (focus) of the camera, but I suspect he might have it focused on the right side (right side if you're at the house facing the street) of his driveway and rock side yard there, for a reason. Maybe he has a doorbell/doorway cam that captures the other side of the driveway as well as the front porch/door? A lot of people have more than one cam and it's focused on different areas of the property, so I'm just guessing here.

Trying to catch up from last night (do you folks even sleep? ;) and I just wonder, where is the link from LE or MSM about anyone going to Petco on the Monday Gannon went missing? I know I've seen it mentioned in SM but I don't recall ever seeing it actually confirmed they ever went there. So, can someone clear that up for me? TIA
No confirmation. But, people won't let go of it expecting to see him in PetcoCTv when the original propaganda piece emitted by family said he stayed in car and only daughter went in... I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now but it's a hard one to kill.

No confirmation. But, people won't let go of it expecting to see him in PetcoCTv when the original propaganda piece emitted by family said he stayed in car and only daughter went in... I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now but it's a hard one to kill.
Yeah I'm pretty much NOT going to believe anything coming from TS's family. Any info they might have anyway is likely coming from her so... likely not the most credible source.

Ok. I guess it probably is the stepmom and boy but so far it seems what we have is two people making an ID off of a very grainy video. So it's a leap of faith it seems for anyone else to say yup that's her and the boy.
We didn't identify them. We don't know them. We just saw poor copies in altered light.
They were identified by the cctv owner and their own nearest and dearest who viewed the footage in a much clearer, original large screen.
We're not that bright here.
MSM also verified their identities with next of kin and cctv man as witness.

But do we really know if he trusted or loved her?

I should hope he did trust and love her as he was leaving his children unattended with her. MOO

How could the daughter have gone in? did she meet them on the way? I guess we can take this with a pinch of salt as the sources aren't verified.
But surely there is cctv of the sister.

Yeah I'm pretty much NOT going to believe anything coming from TS's family. Any info they might have anyway is likely coming from her so... likely not the most credible source.
I just mentally burned it all. It doesn't exist and like everything T does is a mere distraction and waste of time and energy.

News has arrived in the UK. Daily Mail picked up the story:

Surveillance video appears to show missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch leaving with STEPMOM | Daily Mail Online

Roderrick Drayton, the neighbor who's camera picked up the footage, said the beginning of the clip shows Leticia backing a pickup truck into the driveway before Gannon leaves the house a short time later to get in the backseat.

Drayton added that his surveillance camera then showed Leticia returning home around 2.19pm, getting out of the truck and going inside the house, but Gannon is not seen.

Footage from 2.19pm to the time Gannon was reportedly last seen is not available, but the sheriff's office said earlier this week officers had no surveillance video showing the boy leaving the property.

Drayton said when he showed the clip to Albert Stauch, he burst into tears and accused his ex-wife of 'lying' about Gannon walking to a friend's house.

The neighbor told ABC News: 'I caught Gannon [on camera] getting into her vehicle at 10.13 Monday morning.

'He [Albert Stauch] just broke down crying and said, ''she lied, she lied about the time. He didn't go to a friend's house''.'

Letecia also known as 'Tecia', was the last person to see Gannon and denied having anything to do with his disappearance.

I should hope he did trust and love her as he was leaving his children unattended with her. MOO

How could the daughter have gone in? did she meet them on the way? I guess we can take this with a pinch of salt as the sources aren't verified.
But surely there is cctv of the sister.
I didn't chase it, felt the ire risin' in me as I read it.. full-o-nonsense and contradicted the entire interview T gave, also full of nonsense

I am highly suspicious of SM but I'm sorry there is no way you can discern from that video that he was drugged or injured.

A question I have is did she leave Gannon at home when she took you for sister to school? Did she take her to school or did the sister? Thanks in advancea

Just a guess about the video range (focus) of the camera, but I suspect he might have it focused on the right side (right side if you're at the house facing the street) of his driveway and rock side yard there, for a reason. Maybe he has a doorbell/doorway cam that captures the other side of the driveway as well as the front porch/door? A lot of people have more than one cam and it's focused on different areas of the property, so I'm just guessing here.
We have our Ring cam that captures just a specific area, and then an additional cam that gets a wider view of the driveway etc. I’m sure he has multiple cams.

I do feel that she didn't intend to hurt him, that he had a medical emergency such as appendicitis and he passed away in the car. Her personality in the interview does make me think she is the type to believe she would be blamed (I.e BM saying she would never have let that happen) and she panicked and disposed of him and came up with the runaway theory on her way back rather then face family.

All in my opinion only

I am highly suspicious of SM but I'm sorry there is no way you can discern from that video that he was drugged or injured.

A question I have is did she leave Gannon at home when she took you for sister to school? Did she take her to school or did the sister? Thanks in advancea
I agree there is no way to determine whether he was drugged or injured from the video clips available to us. Those that made that analysis were those that saw them close up.
We have no further information about other comings or goings tat day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB