Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referencing the KRDO video sequence -
Things that stood out to me. -- Please correct me if I'm
The first thing we see is someone who appears to be an adult in a white winter hat going to the driver's side of the truck. Carrying something small - might be a purse. Wearing a backpack?
The truck then backs into the driveway. And gets out of the truck.
A smaller person with wearing what appears to be sweat pants with white stripes down the leg gets into the rear driver's side. Driver does something as he? is getting in.
Driver gets back in the truck.
White hat driver gets out again and does some things out of sight of the camera (behind the truck)
*A car drives by on the street*z
Driver gets back in at just under 3 minutes
The truck pulls out a full minute later.
There does appear to be ??? stuff/ (and I keep thinking maybe a person? wearing a black beanie? in the bed of the truck? but i really can't see what the heck is moving back there)
On return, the truck does manuever quite a bit backing in, then what appears to be the same driver, this time carrying the white hat and possibly something in the other hand, gets out.

Up for discusiion - these are my observations only*

Fox 21 news chose not air that video footage on their 6 pm news, and said why (jeopardize the investigation) too.
Kudos to Fox 21

KRDO's weak reasoning for airing of 6 min video.

Editor's Note: The El Paso County Sheriff's Office requested that media not air the video as the investigation is ongoing. KRDO chose to honor that request until ABC News made the editorial decision to show the video in World News Tonight with David Muir.

What is she carrying to the truck? She walks out to the truck parked on the road with whatever. Then backs into the driveway
There was no need to reverse up for the child to get in.
Was it an attempt to hide his movements, if he got in between truck and parked car?
But, LE watched that for 7 hrs and didn't apparently notice anything at all during the week, CNN reported and interviewed CCTV owner...
either someone screwed up bigly or they're doing it now.
CCTV should have been harvested immediately from all local cameras. That is how a missing person case is investigated.
\no reason not to.

That six minute video is so shady and heartbreaking. She is carrying something to the truck and then to back it into the driveway to load an 11 yr old?? Obviously something is wrong with him and I think he stands there like he can't get in the backseat himself. Does she lift him up? What in the world is going on once she gets in? I almost feel like something awful was happening to him right then. I am so disturbed by this case. Between the PC, the SM interview and this video.....it all just feels like a made for tv movie is happening before my eyes.
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but when Gannon opens the door something falls out of the truck. She bends down to pick up whatever it was and then he climbs in. It doesn't look like she helps him into the truck, but I could be wrong.

It's easier to see on a bigger screen. On my phone I couldn't tell what was happening, but on my laptop it's much clearer.

Maybe the truth of the "doctor's visit" is that whatever happened to Gannon, SM hoped would be cleared up by a visit to the doctor/emergency room/similar.

That would dovetail with treating him solicitously.

Then the trip to the hospital or wherever did not go so well for Gannon, shall we say. :(

I think she realized there was no plausible innocent explanation for GS's condition.

Once that realization dawned, there was never going to be a trip to the doctor.

Doctors ask questions when they see injuries.

Doctors are also mandatory reporters.

JMO.

Why did she bother backing the truck up into the driveway? If two people were just getting into the car, why not just walk to where it was by the curb? Maybe I'm jaded by the Watts video but makes me think she was loading something heavy into the back of the truck.

Also, is Gannon still young/short enough that he would have to ride in the back seat?
In the longer version someone is carrying a long item into the truck.
Like a shovel wrapped in a blanket or trash bags.

Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member