Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media (FB) seems convinced that there will be a presser this evening however I’ve been checking Twitter and all of the local news pages for the last hour and can’t find a thing regarding an upcoming presser.

JMO
And that’s precisely why I’m skeptical. Not a single news outlet has mentioned it.

With the DA being there today, it makes complete sense that there would be a presser. But they usually provide lead time to the media.

We’ll see.

And that’s precisely why I’m skeptical. Not a single news outlet has mentioned it.

With the DA being there today, it makes complete sense that there would be a presser. But they usually provide lead time to the media.

We’ll see.
Yah, that does concern me. We should have heard confirmation of a presser. o_O

Cameras on the porch and by the house #
EQCblizU0AAqp7K

Jason Gruenauer on Twitter

So is this a press conference held by the family, not LE?

Any good presser links? The one I have is all black :(

We’ll see.

Often the D.A., along with detectives advise the family of the victim that an arrest has been made or is in the process of being made. They are told before a press conference is scheduled.

It is possible that the press conference will take place within the news reporting hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98