Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t matter, there’s nothing new coming today.

We got what we got. DA May at the house, and CSI personnel returning.

Thanks MassGuy!

As it's the D.A. who makes the decision as to whether to convene a grand jury for indictments, possibly one has already been convened or possibly he hasn't deemed it necessary depending on evidence gathered.

We shall find out - when the authorities tell us.

This reminds me of another case, where there was a deliberate flurry of activity from LE to keep attention focused away from something else, but I'm trying to remember which one it was.

Edit, in particular it was this 2nd press release by the parents that pinged my radar, eugh, my recall is awful.

Last edited:
once more into the -bed,G'nite all, thanks for puttin' up with my madness today, I'll see y'all bright n late...
You're all great fellow voyagers on choppy seas.. this the worst I remember.. but people say one forgets the pains of labor in childbirth... still probably knocks lumps of one, I imagine, being childless but cat full to the rafters..
Namaste one and all.

Well, got our panties/boxers in a bunch...for nothin... *sighs
Does LE let the family know every time a PC is going to be announced?? IDK how this works.
They typically let the family know if they are going to reveal any new information in a presser. I imagine they also let them know any time they will be having one (ideally anyways).

They wouldn’t want them to be caught off guard.

EPCSheriff‏Verified account @EPCSheriff
Contrary to rumors surfacing on social media, there have been no arrests in the Gannon Stauch case, and there will be no press conference today. Credible information regarding this case will only be released from EPSO as the investigation allows. #findgannon #bringgannonhome .

EQDQv0iU0AAuKT7.jpg

4:04 PM - 5 Feb 2020

Well, got our panties/boxers in a bunch...for nothin... *sighs
Does LE let the family know every time a PC is going to be announced?? IDK how this works.

Yes they absolutely do and they will attend the press conference, if they're able to.

They advise the family when an arrest is made as well.

It is not only professional how they do this but greatly compassionate.

They typically let the family know if they are going to reveal any new information in a presser. I imagine they also let them know any time they will be having one (ideally anyways).

Thank goodness. Then I’m glad it was just us here freaking out & not the family. I think we’re all willing to take one (as many as needed really) for the team

Dear MassGuy,

I was typing at the same time as you were. Apologies for posting the same information.

You are such a light on these threads and share solid information every time.

Thank you for being such an integral part of Websleuths. I always count on you.

Thank you, @inmyhumbleopinion, for this up-to-the-minute update.

You are always genuinely appreciated!!
You are more than welcome! Just doing what I can to help. I know this isn’t what we wanted to hear (and really, it’s too bad that they have to put something like this out), but at least we know.

Keeping Gannon, his mom, dad and little sister in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

EPCSheriff
8m

Contrary to rumors surfacing on social media, there have been no arrests in the Gannon Stauch case, and there will be no press conference today. Credible information regarding this case will only be released from EPSO as the investigation allows. #findgannon #bringgannonhome

EPCSheriff on Twitter

And the above tweet is precisely why LE has slammed SM, folks.

LE has repeatedly told the public that unless info comes from their office, it's not credible, i.e., ignore it.

Ignore it. Don't repeat it.

LE just had to waste their time debunking a false rumor that was spread by a bunch of gossipy nimrods on SM.

LE has more important business to attend to right now.

Namely, finding GS.

They're probably completely exasperated right now.

I don't blame them.

JMO.

Last edited:
Yes they absolutely do and they will attend the press conference, if they're able to.

They advise the family when an arrest is made as well.

It is not only professional how they do this but greatly compassionate.
Glad to hear that, Zen. Anything that can be done to shield them from more pain is worth the absolute 100% effort to do.

Yes, and LE pre arranges an Advocate to help the family thru these crisis'.

How much would LE rely on his younger sisters recount of the events of the weekend to issue an arrest warrant? Do LEs generally take what children say with a grain of salt or could her recounting be the real clincher?

But, by the time little sister gets home from school....Gannon “SUPPOSEDLY” had already left to go to play with neighbor (according to SM)...so little sister would not be any the wiser since she was in school during the four hour truck ride.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member