Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A person can lose a lot of blood and still be mobile.

Wound could have been hours old, too, in which case there may have been a lot of blood loss without active bleeding at the time he went out to the truck.

JMO.
True, but he would be extremely weak and rapid sudden loss of blood often results in shock and if not treated can lead to death. I have twice witnessed critical loss of blood due to gastrointestinal bleed and it is scary. In both cases, neither could have walked out the door and stepped up into that truck. MOO

Snipped respectfully by me.

I think that if they interviewed the "reporting person" on Monday night, then definitely neither of the bio parents could have been the reporting party, as Dad took an "emergency" flight in on Tuesday and Mom did not get to Colorado until sometime after that (sorry I don't know exactly when she arrived -- anyone?) It sounds like Dad was calling Gannon's friends on Monday evening and could have also called LE, but couldn't have been the "reporting person" since he wasn't in town yet.

I am having an issue with this as well. When this case 1st started, The dad said he called his neighbor to see if he/she saw Gannon, then the father said that the neighbor called 911. I swear I read that on thread 1 page 1. I have gone back to @oviedo timelines and links yet all of the MSM articles have since updated and I can't find it. I swear it was said. May have been out of confusion or miss-reporting, IDK, but I swear that was said. During my search I came up with (days later) that Stepmom called it in. This has to be said that because I can't prove this its ALL IMO. But I swear I saw that. Again IMO

Maybe. But so do valid consent searches stand up. Plus, I haven't seen or heard a single thing about warrants. And usually they're at least mentioned. Espcially with CIS, etc. involved. The OP stated that there were warrants. Anyway. I guess we'll find out soon enough :)

No. They cannot give permission to search stuff that belongs to TS or her daughter. And it would be illogical to suggest that CSI did not search such belongings. We know that TS and her daughter were denied access to their stuff per TS who stated that they had to buy underwear etc because they were kicked out and had no clothes.

So Al Stauch giving LE permission to search his home would NOT hold up in court since TS lived there.

Further, even if he gave permission and TS hadn’t lived there, procedure for LE when conducting a major search without emergency and the seizure of evidence in that manner, is to get a search warrant. Period.

WOA. Did someone try to break in and take evidence????

Report doesn't have a house #, and the actual blotters are incomplete online. On that date, the whole neighborhood was looking for Gannon. And LE, who would have been all up in that hood on that date as well. I'm thinking something went missing and it was caught when someone was reviewing their tapes

Last edited:
No. They cannot give permission to search stuff that belongs to TS or her daughter. And it would be illogical to suggest that CSI did not search such belongings. We know that TS and her daughter were denied access to their stuff per TS who stated that they had to buy underwear etc because they were kicked out and had no clothes.

So Al Stauch giving LE permission to search his home would NOT hold up in court since TS lived there.

Further, even if he gave permission and TS hadn’t lived there, procedure for LE when conducting a major search without emergency and the seizure of evidence in that manner, is to get a search warrant. Period.
Thank You. That's what I was I trying to get across.

Thanks! That makes sense then, as to why we haven't seen Tim Miller yet (or at all, perhaps), as EPC has got its own mounted unit.

Tim Miller limits most of his cases to TX. He has a private organization that has to be invited/requested by family. But cannot help with most of the cases he’s requested to help with around the country because the organization has limited personnel and resources. It’s privately funded. They don’t have a lot.

It’s not likely he will be there.

If you have the time and inclination, I'd be interested to know what you think about his case. I posted it upthread and it seems to say to the contrary. Just an academic question at this point so I won't be hurt if you ignore it :)

Held:

1. When the prosecution seeks to justify a warrantless search by proof of voluntary consent, it is not limited to proof that consent was given by the defendant, but may show that permission to search was obtained from a third party who possessed common authority over or other sufficient relationship to the premises or effects sought to be inspected. Pp. 415 U. S. 169-172.

United States v. Matlock, 415 U.S. 164 (1974)

Tim Miller limits most of his cases to TX. He has a private organization that has to be invited/requested by family. But cannot help with most of the cases he’s requested to help with around the country because the organization has limited personnel and resources. It’s privately funded. They don’t have a lot.

It’s not likely he will be there.
Bummer--I knew he had specifics to be requested by family and then has had challenges with LE before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes