Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why I'm trying to put together the timeline with the links - to either find the link and confirm - or stop the rumor, and I remember hearing about this early on but I've been through the media thread pretty carefully so unless it was spoken in a video (I don't always have subtitles turned on when I watch them) I'm not sure this actually happened. FWIW
I will keep searching

I believe this came from a screen shot TS sent in facebook messenger to someone. I remember reading it.

Some people have expanded photos from the video and the truck appears to have dust/dirt over the wheel wells when it returns. So I don't think it went through an exterior carwash - and if it did, it must have been super dirty right beforehand.

Most carwashes have cameras. At any rate, some dirt was still on it.

AFAIK, AS knew what he was getting into. I can't use the word deceived. He knew what he was getting into and he knew what this woman was like, after two years. In this case, I don't think the three adults involved were necessarily seeking out relationship advice or cultivating healthy relationships within their trio. It's not easy to do, and they were long distance to boot.

But AS was and is the primary parent, along with LH, and he had certain responsibilities.
I intentionally did not mention AS in great detail, as he is considered a victim. I'll disagree that "he knew what he was getting into". Narcissists are master manipulators. I will agree that today, he has a much different view of his wife, than he did when he married her.

BBM
Control is the perfect word. Narcissist, IMO I feel TS is, are good at controlling and manipulating people around them. Especially a child, their own child. I wonder if they have separated her from TS. Legally, I'm pretty sure, CPS could get involved and get emergency custody because she is under 18. If that has happened I wonder if that's why the investigation went to certain area. I wonder if the step daughter was able to give a little information.

I really hope the step daughter didn't have anything to do with GS disappearing and was just used by TS in the alibi. Her whole life just turned upside down. She has no living father, her mother is under suspicion of harming her 11 year old step brother, I'm sure she's not staying with her step family, her once "normal" life is now in shambles. If she is truly innocent, her life will never be the same. And because of TS selfishness now the nation is aware that she may have lied for her mother.

MOO
I think it would take several months for CPS to conduct an investigation in order to obtain custody and by that time she would likely be eighteen.

If she knows anything, it would likely be her future in the military that would encourage her to come forward or at least cooperate with LE, if she is interviewed.

Imp

I have to wonder about how many red herrings have been planted that LE are now having to weed through. I suspect the search history is the tip of the iceberg. I also think any info they get from TS should be taken with a grain of salt at this point.

JMO

I agree. And feel that in a standard case they have no reason to think SM was lying until they find out otherwise. Her accounts of when and where he was last seen drove this investigation to be considered a runaway initially. We now know she lied because she appears to have left with him at sometime in the morning and returns in the afternoon- what appears to be by herself. I bet LE are doing everything they can right now and I have all the confidence a great team is out there searching. Too bad we were misled so much in the beginning or I wonder how this would have turned out?

It came from TS explaining why he wasn't in school on Monday, and from the original missing flyer, which was posted in the first thread, I believe.
It is really hard to keep track of what we know and what's slipped in here unvetted. Toward that end, do we have any MSM support for any sickness or did that all that come from fb?

TIA

JMO

Sheriff appeals for help finding Colorado Springs boy, 11, missing since Monday
Mynatt said GS did not attend school Monday, but offered no explanation.
===========

Hunting down the flyer now

I've seen a few references here to Gannon texting his father the day he went missing, but I haven't seen anything about that in any MSM article. Am I missing something, or is this just speculation/rumor? TIA
Here is the report. The newspaper seems to surround the military housing community and filed under military news. The updates are now also shared among other categories. There is an email listing on the far right named Liz. She is the contact for the newspaper. Someone had to send these details in. Someone who could provide the photo and the police report. I have a good guess who. Do you? There should be electronic records showing transference with date and times. She wanted this information on blast!! She knew the entire military network would set up alarms in comradeship. She was buying time. Gathering her soldier wives. Basking in the attention soothing her nerves. Taking the deflection off of her. Time to take care of business. Tweak her strategy. Who took the photo? Guess who?
This has been intriguing since day one to say the least.
I can’t look away.
upload_2020-2-7_15-17-41.jpeg
Missing 11 Year Old from Lorson Ranch

Last edited:

GannonStauch-Update.jpg

I think it would take several months for CPS to conduct an investigation in order to obtain custody and by that time she would likely be eighteen.

If she knows anything, it would likely be her future in the military that would encourage her to come forward or at least cooperate with LE, if she is interviewed.

Imp
To do an investigation, absolutely! But to get an emergency protection order to remove her from TS if they think she might be in danger? Does anybody have any experience with this?

Thank you, @Faebray , that clears that up. Now I have another question (of course I do). So this would be like any other job, he would show up on a set schedule, be home every night, or day if he had night duty? Again, I'm just trying to figure out if TS was left for extended periods alone with the kids because obviously that would factor into her interactions with Gannon.

Imp

It doesn't take months for a state to take a child away. I use to work for social services and all we had to do was file an emergency custody motion and it was usually granted immediately while we started an investigation. Some investigations do not require the child to be taken away but the parents would have to agree to a service plan while the investigation is pending. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the report. The newspaper seems to surround the military housing community and filed under military news. The updates are now also shared among other categories. There is an email listing on the far right named Liz. She is the contact for the newspaper. Someone had to send these details in. Someone who could provide the photo and the police report. I have a good guess who. Do you? There should be electronic records showing transference with date and times. She wanted this information on blast!! She knew the entire military network would set up alarms in comradeship. She was buying time. Gathering her soldier wives. Basking in the attention soothing her nerves. Taking the deflection off of her. Time to take care of business. Tweak her strategy. Who took the photo?
This has been intriguing since day one to say the least.
I can’t look away.
View attachment 230637
@imstilla.grandma
I’d like to know why there are 3 people in the photo on this flyer? Gannon should be the focus & should be the ONLY person on this flyer. IMO, this was to make TS look like a caring, loving SM. Again...all about her. MOO

Thank you, @Faebray , that clears that up. Now I have another question (of course I do). So this would be like any other job, he would show up on a set schedule, be home every night, or day if he had night duty? Again, I'm just trying to figure out if TS was left for extended periods alone with the kids because obviously that would factor into her interactions with Gannon.
Depending on his unit and MOS (job), yes it would be a set schedule, unless he had training. So, yeah it would be set times like any other job (we'll say 8am to 5pm.) Unless the unit did PT every morning (TBH I never saw very many AGR people HAVE to be at the unit in the morning before work for PT) then he would a little earlier to do PT.

@imstilla.grandma
I’d like to know why there are 3 people in the photo on this flyer? Gannon should be the focus & should be the ONLY person on this flyer. IMO, this was to make TS look like a caring, loving SM. Again...all about her. MOO
GannonStauch-Update.jpg

BBM:

Yes, and one can't help but notice whose mug is most prominent in the poster.

No surprise there.

"Missing Child: Here He Is...Pictured Right Behind Me."

Last edited:
@imstilla.grandma

Not only 3 people, but the SM actually takes up more space than the actual "sick" (sic) missing child. Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member