Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t for the life of me find the Tweet, as it was posted by a reporter I don’t follow. But in regards to the Sheriff’s office thanking Verizon, it was for some sort of technical support in the search effort. Apparently this reporter was getting a lot of inquiries by people as nosy as us.

I’m sure they’ve been involved if they are the service provider of SM (complying with warrants), but they weren’t listed as a partner because of that.

It was purely technical.

Found some interesting info re: cell phone capabilities @ 18:25 - 19:25 of this video presser by Dan May.

May end up being useful to LE here in this case, too, who knows?

I'd be more interested in lunch, since we know he wasn't there at that time.
Exactly. I hope LE got an hour by hour breakdown of everything that happened that day.

Because her timeline definitely got blown apart by that surveillance footage. That’s damning stuff.

I hated how TS said, "I would never hurt THIS child" like he wasn't part of the family. Also was very rude of her to say, "I have been taking care of him for 2 years because his mother didn't want to" who on earth says things like that knowing the mother is hurting and trying to find her son. It was just so low and says a lot about the type of person she is and how she carries herself.

"I have been taking care of him for 2 years because his mother didn't want to".

She said that so easily. You have to wonder how often she said that very same thing to him: Your mother doesn't want you.

So much for any pretense of this being a public appeal from her heart that she hopes might reach him.

I can’t for the life of me find the Tweet, as it was posted by a reporter I don’t follow. But in regards to the Sheriff’s office thanking Verizon, it was for some sort of technical support in the search effort. Apparently this reporter was getting a lot of inquiries by people as nosy as us.

I don't see it on her Twitter feed, but it is in on her Facebook page.
Ashley Franco

I’m sure they’ve been involved if they are the service provider of SM (complying with warrants), but they weren’t listed as a partner because of that.

It was purely technical.
I saw that. I think it was Ashley Franco with KKTV maybe.

She said that so easily. You have to wonder how often she said that very same thing to him: Your mother doesn't want you.

So much for any pretense of this being a public appeal from her heart that she hopes might reach him.
I still can’t help but be humored by the irony there:

An interview conducted with the intent of improving her public image.

The fact that the interview achieved the exact opposite.

She didn’t just shoot herself in the foot, as much as she shot herself in both feet and dug her own grave.

Makes me think who could blame him if he ran away from that?

It also struck me that if she says this kind of stuff in an interview designed to make herself look better, then how low did she go in private?

She didn’t just shoot herself in the foot, as much as she shot herself in both feet and dug her own grave.

Narcissism at its finest. MOO.

May they all fall on their own swords so easily from this moment forward.

She gives an interview in an attempt to convince everyone she has nothing to hide.

She stands with her back to the camera throughout the entire interview, thereby convincing everyone watching that she's hiding something.

So Much. Irony.

JMO.

Last edited:
I hope this doesn't turn into some cold-case and end up in a filing cabinet for someone new to look into 15 or 20 years from now. It just feels like he is right there and just needs to be found. We are all so connected to him at this point it would be horrible if he isn't found. I just always find those cold-cases so gut-wrenching. Just feels like the missing person is still wandering looking to be found or looking for peace.

It took a long time to find out where Dylan Redwine was. Although his father keeps dragging things out, I am sure Dylan will have justice. Better that it takes awhile with a great case that leads to a conviction (if he is deceased) than to move quick and get an acquittal. There is too much here for this to go cold. The evidence just needs to line up in a methodical way. IMO.

So. Much. Irony.

She gives an interview in an attempt to convince everyone she has nothing to hide.

She stands with her back to the camera throughout the entire interview, thereby convincing everyone watching that she's hiding something.

JMO.
Yup. She may be hiding her face, but we see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker