Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think TS put it on the flyer. She had to be the one submitting the info for that very first Missing flyer. She is the only one who would know what time he allegedly left, what he was supposedly wearing, etc etc....AND she was the one who took that selfie picture of the 3 of them. It was taken the day before he went missing. I doubt many people had access to that picture yet.

So, in my opinion, TS was also the person who said there was that google search on his phone. Who else could have known that yet? I don't think LE had even searched his phone yet.
Thank you. I hate this...she’s got me confused! ITA She did that search. I’d put money on it...MOO

Ashley Franco KKTV on Facebook says they were told the reason Verizon was added to the list of agencies helping EPCSO is because Verizon is providing additional satellite reception for searchers on scene.

This made me think maybe they are searching in more remote areas and THEN I remembered reading this in the Denver Post Thursday 2/6 :

“ In response to requests from the El Paso sheriff’s office, deputies from Fremont and Douglas counties have sent out search and rescue teams to look for Gannon in certain areas based on tips, Mynatt said”

You wouldn’t have to drive very far to be in either county. North about 30 minutes to Douglas county and maybe an hour SW to Fremont county towards Canon City. I’m wondering if “based on tips” could also mean cell phone or GPS data ? Just thought I would share. My sleep deprived mind is working overtime this morning. I know we all want today to be the day that Gannon comes home. Sending up prayers and positive vibes.
Gannon Stauch case: Officials using sonar to search water for missing 11-year-old Colorado Springs boy – The Denver Post

Attachments

• A30589B5-1214-40F5-BC2C-E82B612BB458.jpeg
    A30589B5-1214-40F5-BC2C-E82B612BB458.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I tried to keep up with this case, but my other cases have gotten in the way of my reading up on this - so I've skipped over a few (probably 100s!!) - and came across this quote.

BloodHoundSleuther said:
snipped by me....

My point is, somehow I'm thinking, LS was hoping Gannon was looked at as a run away. If LE assumed there was nothing to dispute that and eventually found Gannon and he was wounded by a gun registered to his Dad and then did further testing and found Gannon was in the Dad's truck through DNA, blood, urine, now what would LE and everyone else conclude? It's a very loaded theory but I wonder if it wasn't her goal? LS could never know she would be seen on video loading Gannon in that truck. If that hadn't happened...and all other evidence points to Gannon's dad, then what?

Did LE find Gannon's blood, DNA & urine in the truck?? or is this just your theory?! TIA! Just want to keep up with you all!

katydid23 said:
snipped by me....

So, in my opinion, TS was also the person who said there was that google search on his phone. Who else could have known that yet? I don't think LE had even searched his phone yet.

Who is TS??

I tried to keep up with this case, but my other cases have gotten in the way of my reading up on this - so I've skipped over a few (probably 100s!!) - and came across this quote.

Did LE find Gannon's blood, DNA & urine in the truck?? or is this just your theory?! TIA! Just want to keep up with you all!

Who is TS??
His stepmother.

Who is TS??
TS is the name of the stepmother Tecia Stauch. I think we stopped using SM because it’s really for Social Media.

Even more telling, at the very start of the interview, after the reporter asked her name, the very first question was "you were the last person to see him, is that right?" and she said "correct." ....well wait a gosh darn second, how does she know that for sure? He actually went off to play, right? He could have been seen by a bunch of folks, neighbors, friends, right? Right?? ...unless...
Oh wow, that question and answer helped get Charles Merritt the Death Penalty. He also famously said in an interview in People, that he was the last person Joey McStay saw, before he and his family went missing. :eek:

Who is TS??
We don't know what evidence was found in the truck, if any.

I think prominence is probably not an accurate way to describe her employment situation, although I'm guessing she has tried to spin it that way. I don't think I can say more about what's out there about her specifically (I hope we can soon, though). I am an elementary educator though and I can say that being a "curriculum writer" with the district now or in the past is not necessarily as prominent or impressive as it sounds.

I'll say again that she's one of those people who makes me cringe that she has been licensed to teach children the second she opens her mouth.

Bet you that district is busy erasing all possible traces of her past employment with them that they possibly can.
Licensee files are public record under the FOIA. A copy of licensee application, all required submitted documentation, board meeting minutes, disciplinary actions and sanctions are required for mandated file maintenance. A copy may be requested. This is administrative regulatory law written into state code.
SOUTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION RECORDS REQUEST CENTER

878F5004-3093-4BC0-81B5-A19E76FFE0E9.jpeg
Yes all that is on the flyer - I will work on the timeline - adding the “google search” info - I never read the actual flyer until yesterday !
Thanks to all who pointed it out
I think TS put it on the flyer. She had to be the one submitting the info for that very first Missing flyer. She is the only one who would know what time he allegedly left, what he was supposedly wearing, etc etc....AND she was the one who took that selfie picture of the 3 of them. It was taken the day before he went missing. I doubt many people had access to that picture yet.

BBM:

You saying that prompted me to recall something DA May said in his press conference after the Berreth trial.

He said that the FBI actually discovered they had capabilities that they hadn't even been aware of prior to the case with regard to cell phone/digital analysis and tracking.

Now I need to go find that quote and see if it may end up being something that could prove helpful to LE in this case as well.

JMO.
Great memory! Dan May on the case is terrific news

My question - who is TS[/]b?

I thought her first name started with an L - ??

I thought her "real" name was Leticia??

And thank you FlossyMay for the answer on Gannon's DNA, etc in truck! :)
Hey @Niner great to see you here for GS!
I’ve been using LS/TS for the stepmom - AS is dad, LH is mom - media thread is updated

Is anyone considering this little boy was sold? This would help explain stepmom's confident yet cocky assertion he is 'alive' and 'ran away' because hyperbolically she'd be correct but instead of 'ran away' it would be 'given away'.
IMO, I don't think he's dead.

View attachment 230743
Yes all that is on the flyer - I will work on the timeline - adding the “google search” info - I never read the actual flyer until yesterday !
Thanks to all who pointed it out
I have to just say that you are truly amazing. All of the information from this case can get pretty overwhelming and lately I have found myself seeking out your posts because you are so organized and helpful. Thank you so much!

Is anyone considering this little boy was sold? This would help explain stepmom's confident yet cocky assertion he is 'alive' and 'ran away' because hyperbolically she'd be correct but instead of 'ran away' it would be 'given away'.
IMO, I don't think he's dead.
Definitely possible. Most likely unlikely. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases