Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's actually been a Colorado Human Trafficking Council created. <modnote: hyperlink was removed as it did not direct to the appropriate page>
Again, not sure what I can add as far as links so I implore you to just research it.
This reality is sadly all over the world but Colorado does have a lot of activity. Maybe because it's centrally located in the country? I don't know.

I find this whole case very odd and similar to Haleigh Cummings when her father was ALSO out of the picture the evening she went missing.
That little girl was never found (either?). Florida is another big state for the exploitation of children. Just sharin' my thoughts.

FBI Human Trafficking Data Tables

Human Trafficking
Offenses and Clearances by State, 2018:
Table 1

Human Trafficking Arrests

by Age by State, 2018:
Table 2

by Race by State, 2018:
Table 3

by Ethnicity by State, 2018:
Table 4

Questions & Answers

Download Printable Document

Human Trafficking

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, in the 80’s, early 90’s, satanic panic was blamed for missing children. Today, that’s been replaced with missing children and sex trafficking.

I know sex trafficking is a real thing but it’s hardly ever the case in almost all the cases discussed on WS and elsewhere.

And the powers that be haven't helped this situation by lumping all prostitution in with sex trafficking, muddying the waters, etc.

The reason I ask is because the original missing poster for Gannon ( the one with Gannon, sister & TS) came from TS's phone, that top portion was just cut off. So the family has the ring camera. If Gannon left at the time TS said he did, she should have proof from her own camera.
Someone mentioned way, way earlier in the thread that the Stauch house had cams on the porch. There was a couple of pics of the front porch, from two different angles but I never saw a camera. I never did see a clear shot of the front door area, so it's certainly possible. But of course you know she's going to have some handy excuse for why the camera wasn't working that day. You know, those pesky batteries need charging... :oops:

The reason I ask is because the original missing poster for Gannon ( the one with Gannon, sister & TS) came from TS's phone, that top portion was just cut off. So the family has the ring camera. If Gannon left at the time TS said he did, she should have proof from her own camera.

Interesting. Yes, that little "ring" symbol in the corner appears along with a notification of motion detected or someone at your door. So, that would suggest the ring was active & online when the person took the screenshot.

I feel like the daughter is in some ways (except for Gannon) the worst victim here. Gannon and his sister have, from what I can tell, two loving bio-parents. The daughter has no living bio-dad and a mother that is clearly and easily using her (the interview) in a way that makes me think she has used her for her own purposes in the past. And it may be that her life with AS and two step-sibs was the most stable family life she had in recent years. Then, poof, its gone. She is out of the house she lived in, with the step-sibs and step-parent she has lived with for 2 and 5 years respectively. Now it is just her and her [fill in the blank] mother, far away from SC where she grew up.
That might explain why her daughter would defend or be protective of her.

Hopefully once all this is behind her she will
continue on with her plans to serve in the military.

That might be a very good incentive for her to cooperate with LE.

Imo

Human Trafficking
Table 1

by Age by State, 2018:
Table 2

by Race by State, 2018:
Table 3

Table 4

Questions & Answers

Human Trafficking

Thank you so much for this! Colorado had zero child trafficking cases, according to Table 1 (Florida indeed is the hotbed of such activity, exceeding all other states combined, if I'm reading it right).

Sex trafficking did account for a higher percentage of Colorado's trafficking than slave labor, which surprises me. But it was all adults, according to the FBI (and a number of cases are still uncleared - not sure what that means in this context).

Human Trafficking
Table 1

by Age by State, 2018:
Table 2

by Race by State, 2018:
Table 3

Table 4

Questions & Answers

Human Trafficking

This data left out the most active state for Sex Trafficking, California. It’s very real up and down the I-5 corridor, the proximity to Mexico etc.

I also thought this was a possibility for Gannon.

<modsnip: referenced posts were removed>

Yes, there must be lots of video evidence that exists that we don't know about. After all, we know there is more than one vehicle that LE is interested in and we have only seen one small clip from one video.

So I do think there is more incriminating evidence involving the vehicles and we just haven't seen it yet. Jmo

ETA the post I replied to seems to be gone.
Anyway the poster mentioned something about the existence of another video.

I forgot for awhile about how the neighbor (RD) mentioned that his cameras picked up really good sound.
I think that the fact we have never heard the sound--even when whoever in MSM filmed it on RD's TV and then eventually aired it could have also captured the sound--means that the leak of the video was intentional, as some were speculating a few threads ago when it was first released. I agree with whoever said RD seemed like a genuinely helpful person who would not have done anything to jeopardize the investigation (bless that man and his cameras).

This waiting is agonizing but I think they've got a plan and will break whoever they need to break.

ADMIN NOTE:

On reviewing this thread briefly this morning ... the broken quotes were so broken they were not all able to be repaired, and the ridiculing of opinions/suggestion of others trying to be helpful had me hyperventilating over my morning coffee.

Speculation must be based on some fact that is known in the case. There is nothing to substantiate that Gannon is a victim of child trafficking, so we don't want the thread to take off in that direction without MSM or something from LE to indicate it is a possibility. It most certainly does happen in the USA, but there is nothing in Gannon's case at this time to indicate it is either a possibility or a probability.

If you see a broken quote, either fix it if you know how or report it, but do NOT quote it. It becomes a nightmare trying to go back and see who really said what.

If you can't be courteous to other members, please don't post.

Don't tell other members what to do. If you think someone is violating TOS, just Report the post rather than chastising other members or trying to moderate the threads. Mods and Admins are here to do that job and it sets up hard feelings between members when others try to regulate the thread.

Last edited:
This data left out the most active state for Sex Trafficking, California. It’s very real up and down the I-5 corridor, the proximity to Mexico etc.

I also thought this was a possibility for Gannon.

Comparing sex trafficking to Alien Abduction & Bigfoot and wild dingoes, I’m floored.

California now considers nearly all prostitution to be sex trafficking, as I understand it. There's usually a pimp (element of coercion). The State Attorney General's office says that most under age sex trafficking involves runaways and other vulnerable youth...

I don't want to quote the post and make more work for the mods.

But regarding what website TS may or may not have been subscribed to in the past is off limits. That certain site has not been mentioned in MSM and since TS has not officially been names a POI we cannot sleuth anything that hasn't been said on major media outlets, FB groups are not included in that.

Yes, Statement Analysis training says an innocent mother will swear against almost incontrovertible evidence that her child is alive and will continue to speak of him in the present tense until she sees his dead body.

On the other hand, someone guilty of killing that child often accidentally slides in a comment speaking of him in the past tense. They try to quickly change that but the cat is out of the bag!

I'm chipping in my piggy bank with MG's! That little boy, sadly, is not coming home to rescue his stepmother's reputation much as we hope for his safety.

MOO

Admittedly, I’m not a big believer in most statement analysts. But I think it’s particularly disingenuous to compare the reactions of a birth mother to those of a stepmother who became involved in a child’s life under acrimonious circumstances at the age of 8 or 9 and has only been his caretaker for two years. Her relationship with Gannon (and therefore her presentation) can’t be expected to be remotely comparable with that of his birth mom under even ideal circumstances. And these circumstances are far from ideal it appears. Jmo

So..the case involved a love triangle and toddler.
The toddler did in fact die because she succumbed to the elements.

I don't want to stray off this case too much..
but I cannot help but feel that this possibility is real..
AMOO
The only thing that doesn't make sense is if she did leave him somewhere she would risk the chance that he would survive and live to tell about it. Jmo

The only thing that doesn't make sense is if she did leave him somewhere she would risk the chance that he would survive and live to tell about it. Jmo
BBM
This is the same question I have about this theory. I just can't see any way she would risk him being able to tell on her and anything she might have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop