Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me. I had a split lip, black and blue ribs, bruises on my legs, all from being punched in the face and kicked when I hit the floor. I had to stay home for over a week. They kept apologizing to me and explaining I couldn’t go to school because they would get into trouble and someone would come take all my siblings away and I would break up our family if I told and it would be all my fault. I was 17 years old.
Please tell me, you have left this behind you!

This is an excellent post. And true, TS/LS has a legal right to live in the home. It is one of the things that has caused me to wonder about some things.

I GUARANTEE my wife would NOT let my ex live/stay with me in our home, even for one night, even under this circumstances of this case. IN FACT, I MYSELF would not permit it, simply out of the love and respect I have for my wife.

So yeah, something smells fishy here with this arrangement.

Hate on her if you wish, her demeanor being what it is, her self centered behavior, the harshness, the coldness, all that being what it is, there's a little piece of me than senses there's more to the story here.
BBM

Me too, me too, ME TOO.

Here I go rambling again!

You know at first a little part of me felt a tiny bit bad for TS, IF she was innocent we don't know yet, BUT after today, I just can't. Even if she is somehow 100% innocent, after the things that came out today, I will not feel bad. I just pray sweet Gannon is ok and gets home soon.
What have I missed?!? What came out today? Sometimes these threads go so fast and I get lost! TIA to anyone who takes time to quick help!! Please!

Oh really. I thought they just needed permission from someone who lives there. The dad is cooperating and wants his son found so he wouldnt refuse a search of the house.
It was discussed by legal experts and others upthread a few times that if they searched through anything that belonged to LS (as opposed to communal areas or things that belonged to AS) without a search warrant, anything they found could be excluded at a potential trial or could impede the progress of the investigation even before that.

One way that the hand-off theory works is if she told him they were going to run errands or go to the ped, she drugged him, he was unconscious when she handed him over so he wouldn't know that she did it, the other person holds him somewhere so he believes that he's been abducted, then he drops GS off and TS claims innocence.
MOO and I really must watch too much true crime...

Same thing happened to me. I had a split lip, black and blue ribs, bruises on my legs, all from being punched in the face and kicked when I hit the floor. I had to stay home for over a week. They kept apologizing to me and explaining I couldn’t go to school because they would get into trouble and someone would come take all my siblings away and I would break up our family if I told and it would be all my fault. I was 17 years old.
Hugs! Thank you for using the hurt inflicted upon you to help others.

What does "closed to the public mean"? Is there a gate that bars people from entering, or does it just mean that there are no services provided for people who use the park?

CoBA is an alliance of concerned citizens formed with the focus of protecting the Corral Bluffs area and the adjacent Jimmy Camp Creek. CoBA was founded after a long fought battle with El Paso County to keep Corral Bluffs from becoming a dirt bike park. CoBA’s efforts resulted in the preservation of Corral Bluffs by it becoming a designated TOPS property. CoBA works with the City of Colorado Springs through its Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department to secure additional land and seeks to have this historically rich area available for future generations. CoBA members’ participate in activities designed to protect, preserve and enhance the Jimmy Camp Regional Park and this Open Space property.
Corral Bluffs Open Space

What if the new spouse is suspected of harming the child....would you still stand up for them to stay in the house?

jmo

There are so many different situations why families are blended together in ways we may not understand. When I taught school, I sometimes just didn't even try to figure it out. Divorced spouses living with ex spouse and new spouse isn't that uncommon.

But, child abuse should not be tolerated by anyone. The problem is that what one person sees as abusive, another would see as appropriate discipline.

There are so many different situations why families are blended together in ways we may not understand. When I taught school, I sometimes just didn't even try to figure it out. Divorced spouses living with ex spouse and new spouse isn't that uncommon.

But, child abuse should not be tolerated by anyone. The problem is that what one person sees as abusive, another would see as appropriate discipline.
FYI, I was responding to posts saying that they would never allow an ex-wife in the house, and that SM should still be allowed to stay.

But yes, there are many configurations of families. Some work, some don't.

jmo

Wow what a mess. She’s panicking, the guilt is eating her alive and it’s going to make her crack and unintentionally tell on herself. I believe this is what LE is waiting for her to do she’s nervous and can’t keep her mouth shut. From the video my guess would be GS accidentally burned the carpet, TS “freaked out” on him as she said, realized what she had done and had an oh **** moment so she recorded herself trying to be calm and make the situation sound exactly how she wanted it to. Monday she realized she was screwed because of the condition she left him in and knew she wouldn’t be able to explain it to AS, LH, school, doctor, etc. so she did whatever she had to do to get rid of him.
MOO
I am wondering WHY bio mom gets to stay at the house and step mom had to leave her own home. That’s the point I was trying to make. I know I was as clear as mud. That is LS’s home. What was the dynamic between LS and AS that when Gannon came up missing, she had to leave and bio mom got to stay there, even with a restraining order.

No police agency is going to come and throw a woman out of her own legal residence because the ex is there or the husband wants the ex to stay there. LS has a legal right to be in that home. FWIW, JMO

Methinks they suspected her right away and made her and her daughter get the &%$#@ out.

This is an excellent post. And true, TS/LS has a legal right to live in the home. It is one of the things that has caused me to wonder about some things.

I GUARANTEE my wife would NOT let my ex live/stay with me in our home, even for one night, even under this circumstances of this case. IN FACT, I MYSELF would not permit it, simply out of the love and respect I have for my wife.

So yeah, something smells fishy here with this arrangement.

Hate on her if you wish, her demeanor being what it is, her self centered behavior, the harshness, the coldness, all that being what it is, there's a little piece of me that senses there's more to the story here.
Yeh, that was my point. What exactly went down that LS left the house, without getting underwear for her and her daughter, yet LH is allowed to stay there when she has no legal connection to the home. No one can make her leave. So weird. Something else is afoot here but I don’t know what. IMO

Yeh, that was my point. What exactly went down that LS left the house, without getting underwear for her and her daughter, yet LH is allowed to stay there when she has no legal connection to the home. No one can make her leave. So weird. Something else is afoot here but I don’t know what. IMO

I’m not sure what the laws are in Colorado, but I think it wouldn’t matter how SM feels about BM in the house if Dad wants her there. If he’s on the deed to the house, then I think that SM wouldn’t need to give her permission even if she is co owner. I don’t think Dad or BM could force SM to leave, but maybe she didn’t want to be at the house with BM staying there too...
ETA: SM might need to answer more questions from Mom (and Dad) and maybe also didn’t want to stick around and do that either. JMO.
ETA: I don’t think an owner (or co owner) of a home would legally need to have permission to have guests regardless of the opinions of other residents or another co owner.

Last edited:
Please tell me, you have left this behind you!
My father has passed away but my narcissistic mother is still alive and still is trying her emotional antics every day with my sister who is taking care of her. The rest of us bailed and she does not realize it’s because of the way she treated us. My sister tells her all the time what she did to us but she says she has no regrets, that she was right. Go figure.

What have I missed?!? What came out today? Sometimes these threads go so fast and I get lost! TIA to anyone who takes time to quick help!! Please!
I’m with you. Apparently there is behind the scenes stuff going on and as of right now, you and I are in the dark. To whomever, please add us. Thank you.

ETA: Last post before this didn’t clear the posting box so it appeared again. I deleted it and corrected the situation. Sorry. I usually catch these things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member