Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so hoping le would of had a better update today.it was so hard seeing the mom sobbing at the vigil even worse was seeing the media shove their mic’s in her face . In my opinion the le need to take a certain person into custody for their own safety soooo many very angry people out their after todays social media blitz . But that’s just my own opinion #BringGannonHome

Does stepmother have any keys to other properties of friends or family where the home is vacant?
Any storage unit to hold the bat/rifle bag?
What town did she live in before this one? Where she would go walking or running and is comfortable with?
Was Gannon's bed made at the time he was reported missing? Had he slept in it Sunday night? If Gannon were ill, or something happened to him while asleep, his sheets might not have been on the bed. I want to know from LE if the bed had been stripped when they investigated.

She's emotionally tone deaf.

She manages to hit all the wrong notes every time she opens her mouth.

She actually believes she'll win over her audience with her appalling performances.

She doesn't realize everyone's mouths are hanging open not in admiration, but in horrified disbelief at her.

She's in for a real shock when the long arm of the Law reaches out with a hook to yank her off the stage.

Too bad we don't have a gong.

JMO.

All true, your best armchair diagnosis?

Prett
I'm so hoping they figure this one out. It's frustrating not hearing anything! I truly hope this doesn't end up like the Kristin Smart case with Paul Flores. That would be devastating.
Pretty sure with Dan "The Man" May on it among the rest of the team they got this. I see a stellar cast of dedicated LEO who will keep at it. Till they find Gannon. Come Hell or High Water, or ice,or snow. MOO

Prett
I'm so hoping they figure this one out. It's frustrating not hearing anything! I truly hope this doesn't end up like the Kristin Smart case with Paul Flores. That would be devastating.
Pretty sure with Dan "The Man" May on it among the rest of the team they got this. I see a stellar cast of dedicated LEO who will keep at it. Till they find Gannon. Come Hell or High Water, or ice,or snow. MOO

I don't think she is ever going to give it up and do the right thing. She'll go down swinging, in my opinion. :mad:
You're right, of course you are.
I'm just trying to save myself another utterly exhausting foray into her words and actions, I resent putting energy into it. It makes me feel like she got me at some level and I have no wish to invest anything of myself here.
But, no doubt, I'll succumb again, I'm just not gonna like it at all. JMO

I don't think she is ever going to give it up and do the right thing. She'll go down swinging, in my opinion. :mad:
I agree.
She has nothing to gain by telling the truth. She has no guilt, and no desire to help the family obtain closure. All she is concerned with is protecting herself. She has no reason to talk, and every reason not to.

We haven't seen nothing yet, wait until SM starts throwing her daughter under the bus. Seriously though, she knows her goose is cooked and is now just waiting for the clink, clink of the cuffs to arrive. Prayers of love, warmth and comfort for Gannon's family. amen...

I'm so sad for Gannon. I am so sorry that a monster hurt him. I feel like I just heard the voice of pure evil. And know we aren't supposed to talk about certain things here. I see now why Gannon's father looks broken, destroyed, and without hope. Gannon has probably been hurt before, but this time she took it too far. Just my opinions. I want to see closure for the family, but I don't think I can follow this case anymore. I cannot even imagine what those who loved him are feeling.
I think that everybody following the case will become very wounded.
I'm trying to think of a way those wounds could benefit Gannon, whatever dimension he is occupying. There might be some kind of a prayer or something that could make this work?
I like the way LE are handling it.
I like the way the dA is handling this.
They're not crippled because wounded.
The problem with the wounds of a broken child is compounded when everybody collapses under the weight of it all.
Sheriff's dept not caving in.
Not in the slightest.
We shouldn't either.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics