Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this case has completely consumed me.

I thought I had been obsessed (for lack of a better term) before... I was wrong.

How do you keep yourself sane? I have never felt this much emotion over another case before.
I know exactly how you are feeling.
I have followed a lot of cases and have been consumed with a few.
I was/am obsessed with 2 cases.
Lucas' case is one of them that I was obsessed with. My grandson was his age and my heart was completely in his case. My heart was broken and I swore I would never involve myself in another young child case, yet here I am.
We are here because we care, because we want justice for an innocent child, but mostly, because we care.

A lot of Colorado Springs is rural, not in city limits and when you call for LE, you call the Sheriff. You’d still technically call 911 but it’s routed to the Sheriff’s office. Its more or less terminology “I called the police” “I called the sheriff”. Both would be summonsed by dialing 911.
Yeah, in my part of the woods (small town in the Pacific Northwest) our 911 calls go through a county dispatcher. I guess they determine whether to route it to PD or the Sheriff, depending on the location. In any case though they record all calls.

I'm pretty sure LS's call is on record. At least I hope so and I hope it gets released.

Attachments

• FDA0F1A9-A252-4121-91A0-A195350067A8.jpeg
    FDA0F1A9-A252-4121-91A0-A195350067A8.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 84
I know exactly how you are feeling.
I have followed a lot of cases and have been consumed with a few.
I was/am obsessed with 2 cases.
Lucas' case is one of them that I was obsessed with. My grandson was his age and my heart was completely in his case. My heart was broken and I swore I would never involve myself in another young child case, yet here I am.
We are here because we care, because we want justice for an innocent child, but mostly, because we care.

Adrian Jones..

:oops:
Dear @inmyhumbleopinion,

My theory is that I got so excited when I saw the baked goods - that I didn't look on the thread to see if someone already posted this heartwarming good news. And you did already!:)

My apologies for duplicating this. (although have you looked at the photos of the baked treats in the website for Cake Fashion by Bella Marie ?) Wow.

It is so wonderful that this was on the news because so many people will want to purchase the baked goods over those 3 days - in support of Gannon's family.

We need to hear events like this every so often in these cases. It feels uplifting.
No worries, @zencompass! I do that all the time myself :p. It is a wonderful thing that she is doing, so as soon as I read the story, I wanted to share it here. Something she said resonated with me in particular:

“‘I just want them to know that we’re here for them -- that they do have people that support them 100%,’ Telas said, adding, ‘If that just means a few days of profits, that’s fine. That’s not a big deal compared to what they are going through.’”

This is just so true. Life isn’t always about you. Something to think about ;).

And cold. Incredibly cold. I have been home for about an hour now, and my feet are still cold. With socks and slippers on them. In a warm home. I cannot imagine those that are out there searching, etc. And I will NOT allow my mind to think of that sweet little guy out there.
My weather app says 16 degrees with a feel like temp of 10. But it feels colder for some reason.
We had snow last night. And more snow coming tomorrow. We did have a break today from the snow though!
I feel the same. It's been frigid today. Absolutely frigid!!

Ive spent today trying to comprehend this case. My heart hurts along w my head! I pray for a resolution for this family. Case going cold just cant be an option! I believe one way or another justice will come for Gannon. What a sweet boy.

(There is somebody out there who knows where he is.
DO THE RIGHT THING! NOW!)

This is my first post....forgive me if i post anything wrong! Im just a bit....well, fill in the blanks!
Kcee4justice welcome to websleuths!

:oops:
No worries, @zencompass! I do that all the time myself :p. It is a wonderful thing that she is doing, so as soon as I read the story, I wanted to share it here. Something she said resonated with me in particular:

“‘I just want them to know that we’re here for them -- that they do have people that support them 100%,’ Telas said, adding, ‘If that just means a few days of profits, that’s fine. That’s not a big deal compared to what they are going through.’”

This is just so true. Life isn’t always about you. Something to think about ;).
The Colorado people are quite something, are they not?
I am gobsmacked by all the heart energy, generosity of spirit and sheer love emanating from each and every one of them, over and over. If I ever return to uSA, I definitely want to go there.
Beautiful.

Yeah, in my part of the woods (small town in the Pacific Northwest) our 911 calls go through a county dispatcher. I guess they determine whether to route it to PD or the Sheriff, depending on the location. In any case though they record all calls.

I'm pretty sure LS's call is on record. At least I hope so and I hope it gets released.

Sorry, I tried to quote both posts that responded to mine, but it glitched and I lost one. At any rate, I'm wondering if she made it sound like no big deal in order to get LE to take their time getting out there and maybe even stated it was a non emergency thinking it wouldn't be recorded.

Sorry, I tried to quote both posts that responded to mine, but it glitched and I lost one. At any rate, I'm wondering if she made it sound like no big deal in order to get LE to take their time getting out there and maybe even stated it was a non emergency thinking it wouldn't be recorded.
Yeah, even LE said they initially called Gannon's disappearance a "runaway" situation based on information they received from the caller. I'm pretty sure LS said something to give them that impression.

And cold. Incredibly cold. I have been home for about an hour now, and my feet are still cold. With socks and slippers on them. In a warm home. I cannot imagine those that are out there searching, etc. And I will NOT allow my mind to think of that sweet little guy out there.
My weather app says 16 degrees with a feel like temp of 10. But it feels colder for some reason.
We had snow last night. And more snow coming tomorrow. We did have a break today from the snow though!
Let tonight be the night Gannon is found.

Sheriff's Office receives over 400 tips by day 15 of Gannon Stauch search - KRDO

SABBM:

Sheriff’s Office receives over 400 tips by day 15 of Gannon Stauch search

Jacqueline Kirby, a spokesperson for EPCSO, says the agency hasn't released much information lately but the investigation is still their top priority.

"In the absence of us giving details specifically related to the investigation does not mean that the investigation has slowed down," Kirby said. "There are things that we have to keep close to protect the integrity of the investigation."

Last edited:
IMO regardless of LE's denial I do believe a criminal investigation is in progress. LE can spin it however they want to the press but a "parallel" investigation is exactly that - they're looking into all other possibilities and that must include foul play.

As for the Grand Jury what I've found from following cases here is that msm usually reports when a GJ finds a "true bill" i. e. indicts a perp and it usually comes from the DA's office. In some cases it takes a while.

But in felony cases I believe LE can make an arrest based on suspicion, usually after conferring with the DA. I don't know if that requires a signed warrant by a judge though. MOO.

MOO grand jury and felony charges work differently in different states.

Sheriff's Office receives over 400 tips by day 15 of Gannon Stauch search - KRDO

SABBM:

Sheriff’s Office receives over 400 tips by day 15 of Gannon Stauch search

Jacqueline Kirby, a spokesperson for EPCSO, says the agency hasn't released much information lately but the investigation is still their top priority.

"In the absence of us giving details specifically related to the investigation does not mean that the investigation has slowed down," Kirby said. "There are things that we have to keep close to protect the integrity of the investigation."
Woo Doggie 400 Tips now. Please let that literally be the tipping point. So Gannon will be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007