Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's a real possibility she didn't harm him or directly cause his disappearance at all, but is very narcissistic and trying to cover for something else that could embarrass her or expose her to criminal liability - something like an affair or drug use.
Anything is possible
JMO--Whether she did it herself or not, she KNOWS what happened and where he is.

Did he leave to go to an unknown friends house?
Did he run away on his own? Or wait, was someone sent to help him run away?

Can we please make up our mind?

...le sigh...

I was a bit late to the game here, wasn't it originally said that he went to a friend's house and step mom was unsure of which friend? If so, show of hands of you allow your child to go anywhere and you remain blissfully unaware of WHERE? I mean, I didn't let my kids drive off as teens w/o knowing who\where, etc.
I gotta know the who, the where, the when & the how are you getting to & from...or you’re not going MOO

No possible way to read the 20+ pages to catch up, so just wondering, besides her utterly full of doodoo statement this morning making an effort to shift blame & explain away blood evidence, is there anything else new today?

Sometime after the hike and before the trip in the red truck Gannon was injured to the point of leaving blood in various places. It isn't clear which vehicle may have blood evidence. I sometimes refer to my pickup as a car when asking people to load up. Since we don't know what time his injury happened, it's possible all three vehicles were nearby. I don't know what I'm trying to say, but it seems LE was anxious to get hold of LS's daughter's car. I wonder if LE still has it or it's been returned to her?

Ugh... I'm usually very good at not getting emotionally involved. I've followed many cases here before I joined and started posting but my god... I think about that little voice.. My 8 year old doesnt even cry like that when I yell at him over destroying something.

That was the sound of pure defeat!
Pure defeat and pure terror IMO
What if she went out the gate with something bloody ? Otherwise I'm trying to figure out why as well.
JMO
Others have already said this, but I’m guessing all that gate talk was to explain why he wasn’t seen on security footage leaving front door for the ever-changing friend’s house/runway/abduction stories. There might not be any blood on gate; she might just want to let us know there’s another exit he used oh-so-conveniently off-camera.

I want to start my post by saying I am not taking sides in the slightest bit. If there is any side to be on it is Gannon's and praying him home. But, I feel like everyone here is just looking over her explanation of everything because you have already decided TS is guilty.

Here are a few things that I got her statement.

1. He cut his foot. Kids get hurt that is a part of growing up and he was bandaged up. Okay, then they take a hike on Saturday. I know that my kids will play down their injures when they want to go somewhere and so maybe he played down the injury to go hiking. Then comes Monday morning and it is hurting because he probably shouldn't have been walking on it too much. I know I thought he was walking slow to the truck maybe it was his foot hurting.
[snipped for space]
The one thing that I am not understanding comes to the end of the statement. TS states that LE has more details about the person and who sent them. I would like LE to explain that and if there is an individual that we need to be on the lookout for.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

So what do you think is the point of her telling everyone about his cut foot? If he was fine to go on a hike the next day, what is the importance of sharing this info with the world, right now?

Do you believe her when she says that LE knows all about this person who came to pick up G on Monday afternoon? If that is true, why didn't LE say that ? So far all I have seen is their statement that he ran away on his own.

why would the story about the cut be untrue? we know she took him out of the house alive and drove back alone, there's little chance anything happened at the house. JMO.

sidenote - i once cut a finger with a boxcutter so deep it was gushing blood everywhere, my room looked like a baseball bat murder scene. and yet after cleaning the wound up it basically sealed itself and had no impact on my movements. a lot of blood does not always indicate serious injury, sometimes minor stuff can be surprisingly messy.

Sometimes when someone kills someone elsewhere, they pull over and move the body to the truck bed. Sometimes when they get home they get blood from their clothes or whatever, on things inside their home.

Got it - WOW

“First and foremost, I would like to thank all agencies, volunteers, and community members who are working diligently and praying endlessly to bring Gannon home safe. Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability and our immediate & extended family members throughout the east coast. To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.

Social Media has been devastating from the harsh comments, speculations, threats, cyber bullying, etc. It has been a challenge when people are trying to run you off the road, waiting outside your hotel, threatening to kill you, etc. I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!

We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.

I know that many people have kids and are invested in this because it hits close to home for them. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G. With that being sad, Please take a step back for a moment and let me explain to you a few details that were not released. For example, just like the video that was leaked, there are additional details that were hidden due to 1) the department doing its job 2) the effects of social media and how some individuals would criticize or hinder the investigation. I chose to listen, I didn’t leak videos or information. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. I feel the need to fill in some gaps. Now let me stress this, POLICE have known this since the first interview.

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. Last, from day one the Sheriff’s office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!

Tecia Stauch ”

^^What "she said" as translated through someone who uses appropriate grammar and knew to modify her tone ^^

What I hear -
Hey! I know G is missing, but I'm still married to A and don't anybody forget that. and I can use the cool, fancy word "theatre" - watch me.
And people are MEAN to me lately. Even the police.
And there might be some blood in the garage. And in the house. (eta and in the yard leading to the gate and also on the truck..) I tried to clean it up, damn.
And we went for a hike, so I could take some selfies.
And there's a gate on the side of our fence that I hope is out of video view. Fingers crossed...
And oh yeah - there's another person involved in G's disappearance,
and police told me not to tell you any of this,
but It's all about ME so I wanted to tell the reporter all about MEE! even tho it could be a hinderance (another big word yall!) to the investigation. Because it's allll about meeeee.

MOO

Last edited:
Sheriff's Office receives over 400 tips by day 15 of Gannon Stauch search - KRDO

SABBM:

Sheriff’s Office receives over 400 tips by day 15 of Gannon Stauch search

Jacqueline Kirby, a spokesperson for EPCSO, says the agency hasn't released much information lately but the investigation is still their top priority.

"In the absence of us giving details specifically related to the investigation does not mean that the investigation has slowed down," Kirby said. "There are things that we have to keep close to protect the integrity of the investigation."
Love Jacqueline Kirby too. Another Super Awesome Roll Model to look up to and see what one can achieve,and aspire to become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877