Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get back to the sad basics.

Gannon is missing.

Assuming that's him getting in the red truck, he was last seen at about 10:15 that morning.

That's like our starting AND ending point because our source of most information is TS.

TS had full control (possession) of the house until LE showed up around 10 pm. When did AS arrive home?

We don't know if there are additional comings and goings from the house. We only know, per LE, there were no more sightings of Gannon....

We are left, by my calculations, with very narrow windows for -- no way to say this delicately -- disappearing an 11 year old. Vast landscape for sure but honestly where would a person go, how would they feel assured they'd gone far enough?

Ravine? Dumpster? Waterway?

He has to be somewhere.

:(

JMO

I'm tons behind and only have time to read parts of threads. I hate to be the one to ask, but can someone please give me a simple update. Also, I read the post from TS about the blood and cut on foot on (Saturday?). What is it about the possibility that he did come home on the day he dissapeared and we can't see it from the video. That part I don't understand. Also what about him running away with someone else? Thanks! ETA-more questions!

Last edited:
[Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.] What would she be unloading on a saturday night in the garage? She didn't mention what she brought home that she needed help with surely it wasn't groceries or basic house stuff. She always sends dad pictures when he is away,what about the pic of Gannons foot because that is something serious he would want to see? Did she call dad saturday night and let Gannon talk to him about his injury? Does Gannon use his own phone to contact dad usually when he is away? She talks alot about the key why? Most people [certainly not all] have two house keys/car keys and if you have only 1 gate key why would you give it to a child?
[He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up.] How does a bandage stick to a injury with blood not being washed away first? She said nothing about washing the cut,did she have bottled water in the garage to clean it? did she use a water hose?
[from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.] Well i thought from day one he was a runaway after he did not come home from playing at a friends house who you knew nothing about? all this is jmo NONE of this makes sense at all..Where is Gannon?

Let's get back to the sad basics.

Gannon is missing.

Assuming that's him getting in the red truck, he was last seen at about 10:15 that morning.

That's like our starting AND ending point because our source of most information is TS.

TS had full control (possession) of the house until LE showed up around 10 pm. When did AS arrive home?

We don't know if there are additional comings and goings from the house. We only know, per LE, there were no more sightings of Gannon....

We are left, by my calculations, with very narrow windows for -- no way to say this delicately -- disappearing an 11 year old. Vast landscape for sure but honestly where would a person go, how would they feel assured they'd gone far enough?

Ravine? Dumpster? Waterway?

He has to be somewhere.

:(

JMO
Great post!

I'm tons behind and only have time to read parts of threads. I hate to be the one to ask, but can someone please give me a simple update. I want to know what the deal might be about a fire on a carpet and how that might relate to Gannon's disappearane. Also, I read the post from TS about the blood and cut on foot on (Saturday?). What is it about the possibility that he did come home on the day he dissapeared? That part I don't understand. Thanks!
Nothing in MSM or from LE has been stated about the alleged carpet incident. Nothing new has come out besides Tee’s latest statement to the media. It is now a 4 ring circus as opposed to just a 3 ring ;)

If she was that worried, then go get a lg ziplock bag. Cleaning it in the bathroom is far better than a dim lit garage.
If he did woodworking in the garage, then there was probably pretty good lighting. My dad has a workshop in his garage for lots of side projects and the lighting in the garage is far better then any in the house. There is also a first aid kit in the garage, cause accidents happen when working with tools

Last edited:
Thanks to those who answered my question that there were no references to cuts and blood on social media before this last statement. To me, this means she's not trying to answer questions a relatively uninformed public has, but is actually just publicly confirming what she told LE. That is what caught my attention the most about her statement and has swayed me from "I'm not that sure," to "she has a real problem on her hands." It's one thing to publicly address questions the public might have (did Gannon get out on the other side of the truck), and quite another to address questions only LE and family have -- especially when they pertain to blood evidence on the very vehicle involved in the potential crime and have undoubtedly been privately posed and answered in the course of the investigation multiple times. hmmm....imo

Last edited:
If he did woodworking in the garage, then there was probably pretty good lighting. My dad has a workshop in his garage for lots of side projects and the lighting in the garage is far better then any in the house. There is also a first aid kit in the garage, cause accidents happen when working with tools
So did my dad. But we went inside into the bathroom where it was warm.

If your stepchild was missing, and you wanted to compose a written statement about it for the media, wouldn't you care enough to edit it nicely and take time with it? For example, you'd write his name, "Gannon," whenever it was in your statement. You wouldn't get lazy and start writing "G" if you cared to take the time to write something that could help him. If you cared about him, I feel you would take the time.

She couldn't even give him his name, that's how much she cares.

(I'm 20+ pages behind; sorry if this is out of place.)

Are we allowed to discuss the Peter Hyatt or his statement analysis? I believe it was Watts’ case but I recall we weren’t supposed to link their theories. I’m only asking since Tee has made several public statements and I’m curious if we can talk about Hyatt’s observations.

TS is going to be sorry she hasn't watched more crime stories or followed more websleuth threads because, while she might think she's just explained away any blood evidence, she forgot about blood EXPERTS. Experts will know whether blood is impact blood (spatter), high velocity, low velocity, smear, etc. Experts will have a good idea HOW FAR a blood droplet fell to get where it got. And how likely a foot could've dropped it from that height.

She's a fool if she thinks she can account for and explain away every detail.

JMO

I’m laughing because I’m imagining LS reading your post and scrambling to come up with a story that will cover the type of blood (spatter, pooled, etc) and velocity. You probably just sent her off on any fairy tale.

Thanks to those who answered my question that there were no references to cuts and blood on social media before this past statement. To me, this means she's not trying to answer questions a relatively uninformed public has, but is actually just publicly confirming what she told LE. That is what caught my attention the most about her statement and has swayed me from "I'm not that sure," to "she has a real problem on her hands." It's one thing to publicly address questions the public might have (did Gannon get out on the other side of the truck), and quite another to address questions only LE and family have -- especially when they pertain to blood evidence on the very vehicle involved in the potential crime and have undoubtedly been privately posed and answered in the course of the investigation multiple time. hmmm....imo
It would be interesting if LE came forward and said she never gave any of that information in the very beginning. I think TS may be trying to back track to explain away evidence that has been found. JMO

Nothing in MSM or from LE has been stated about the alleged carpet incident. Nothing new has come out besides Tee’s latest statement to the media. It is now a 4 ring circus as opposed to just a 3 ring ;)

If it makes you feel better, I'm a veteran member of this website and I can't keep up.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4