Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did woodworking in the garage, then there was probably pretty good lighting. My dad has a workshop in his garage for lots of side projects and the lighting in the garage is far better then any in the house. There is also a first aid kit in the garage, cause accidents happen when working with tools
We have a first aid kit in the garage too, for when hubby works on the cars and gets his fingers cut up....:rolleyes:....but he still needs to wash any cuts he gets very thoroughly. So he goes into the kitchen or laundry room to do that part.

I wonder if there is a sink with hot water in their garage?

He cut his foot on Saturday so she thought it was a good idea to take him hiking on Sunday?!? WTH?!? C’mon!!!:mad: MOO

Yup, exactly my thought... a cut that bleeds requiring him to be bandaged up in the garage would hurt... and then as one poster already mentioned... helped unload in the garage with tools laying around without shoes ... i don't believe it...

Clearly there was blood found that needs to be explained away.

...because this was as big a disaster as that tv interview. Out of all the cases I’ve followed, I’ve never seen anything like this.

bbm. Snipped for focus.

Yeah- I don’t recall a case where we received updates regarding the crime scene investigation from the very person who said evidence serves to incriminate.

Thanks for the updates, TS. I’m surprised she pursued an education degree rather than one in broadcast journalism.

Stepmother who was the last person to see missing 11-year-old boy defends herself | Daily Mail Online
n her statement, the stepmother also addressed Gannon directly urging her to come home ‘because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.’

What in the world does she mean by this statement? The child has been missing for a couple of weeks, does she think he is standing around on some street corner trying to decide whether to come home and this comment by LS will convince him to come home. Absurd !!

snipped for brevity
[from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.] Well i thought from day one he was a runaway after he did not come home from playing at a friends house who you knew nothing about? all this is jmo NONE of this makes sense at all..Where is Gannon?
Who provided the description of the person/friend Gannon left with that LE supposedly has?

Good question. Because she was reportedly in the basement, exercising with her headphones on.

And I don't think any neighbourhood cameras caught images of the mystery visitor meeting him at the side gate.

MOO

I don’t think everybody on WS has tunnel vision. At all. She is getting zoned in on because of her own actions. Not because we are just finding somebody to blame. I’ve said this before, it was her Cousin It interview that got eyes turned to her and she just keep going and going and hasn’t stopped. She has caused this herself and it’s sad watching her blame everybody else.

I could find out TS saves puppies from burning buildings, volunteers at homeless shelters everyday, or is 100% innocent, I will still not like her. I lost all respect when she posted ss/court documents, voicemail of LH, which included past DV. That right there is a low of low. Anybody that has been in a DV situation truly knows what it is like and to have the last person to see her missing son throw that in her face, I think is disgusting. Now, saying that, I have thought and went through any other scenario I can think of to where TS is NOT guilty, I just can’t. Everything points to her. Do I wish the person that was trusted for the care of those children would do something to hurt him, absolutely not, I couldn’t imagine the betrayal GS felt before whatever happened, happened.

So the people that are saying we might have tunnel vision, it’s because TS put HERSELF in that tunnel.

MOO

Would like to know if any of this additional information was told to Gannon's dad BEFORE the alleged disappearance. If she was in that close contact with him she surely told him about a cut on Gannon's foot.. If nothing else to berate him for leaving his tools out where kids could get hurt. Would love to know what the text messages between her and BD show during the days before he got home.

Trying to catch up.

Exactly.
IMO, the fact she did not tell anyone about these extra things is telling me she is making things up as she goes along to match what she thinks is already known by LE about the case.
This shows why LE likes to keep known facts secret and part of the investigation because they dont want the suspects to take steps to make things try to match what is known, or to get their stories to match.

So was TS saying that Gannon had bare feet in the garage (regardless if it is heated or not) in February in Colorado? And a tool which could hurt someone is just lying in the walkway? I think something a lot more nefarious went on in that house.
MOO of course.

Yeah, I'm in Colorado and my 12 year old daughter and myself are always in the garage in bare feet....just can't be bothered to put on shoes at times. My neighbor was shoveling snow in shorts and no shirt the other day so it's possible for sure MOO

bbm. Snipped for focus.

Yeah- I don’t recall a case where we received updates regarding the crime scene investigation from the very person who said evidence serves to incriminate.

Thanks for the updates, TS. I’m surprised she pursued an education degree rather than one in broadcast journalism.

How incredibly unlucky for her that this runaway boy happened to cut his foot and leave his blood everywhere in the garage on the truck and on the tools the day before she drove him away for 4 hours with no evidence he ever returned.

I know it looks bad but its just one of those weird coincidences. I mean what are the odds?

;)

Wow she doubled down on the runaway and added a kidnapping element?!?!

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction ya know...o_O Not in this case... She is digging herself a deeper and deeper hole... the more she "vents", the more likely she gets caught in lies... many lies. I am truly flabbergasted...

I love how she says she's been keeping her mouth shut but in the same message tells the public that blood evidence has been found in her garage, car, on a tool, and back and forth to a gate. Something police surely wanted kept quiet?

Stepmother who was the last person to see missing 11-year-old boy defends herself | Daily Mail Online
n her statement, the stepmother also addressed Gannon directly urging her to come home ‘because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.’

What in the world does she mean by this statement? The child has been missing for a couple of weeks, does she think he is standing around on some street corner trying to decide whether to come home and this comment by LS will convince him to come home. Absurd !!
I think she is trying to upstage Gannon's mom because I think she also said something about him wanting to see the new Sonic movie. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1