Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just hoping that this latest blabbing is because she is sweating. She feels something happening, knows something, heard something, was told something is going on in the investigation. She is possibly feeling the walls closing in even just a tiny bit. Maybe she was told about a possible search area. Idk. It's just what I'm hoping. One step closer to Gannon. IMO

We have a first aid kit in the garage too, for when hubby works on the cars and gets his fingers cut up....:rolleyes:....but he still needs to wash any cuts he gets very thoroughly. So he goes into the kitchen or laundry room to do that part.

I wonder if there is a sink with hot water in their garage?

I think the entire statement of GS cutting his foot in the garage on Saturday, bandaging his bloody foot while seated on the edge of the car, and repeatedly checking the gate on side of the house (after the cut),... BUT GOING HIKING ON SUNDAY speaks volumes to explaining the presence of GS blood that one may be worried about two weeks later.

(I doubt GS ever cut his foot. Unloading in the garage without his shoes in January? Don't think so).

How incredibly unlucky for her that this runaway boy happened to cut his foot and leave his blood everywhere in the garage on the truck and on the tools the day before she drove him away for 4 hours with no evidence he ever returned.

I know it looks bad but its just one of those weird coincidences. I mean what are the odds?

;)
Bam!
Bam!!
BAM!!!

So was TS saying that Gannon had bare feet in the garage (regardless if it is heated or not) in February in Colorado? And a tool which could hurt someone is just lying in the walkway? I think something a lot more nefarious went on in that house.
MOO of course.
FWIW I go to the garage fridge for milk, etc with bare feet in CO in February. It's COLD yes, you walk on tiptoes to minimize surface impact :D

FWIW I go to the garage fridge for milk, etc with bare feet in CO in February. It's COLD yes, you walk on tiptoes to minimize surface impact :D
If sharp woodworking tools were left all over the garage floor, wouldn’t you decide to put shoes or slippers on tho? Especially if you were bringing a child to help make trips to unload the car?

I'm just hoping that this latest blabbing is because she is sweating. She feels something happening, knows something, heard something, was told something is going on in the investigation. She is possibly feeling the walls closing in even just a tiny bit. Maybe she was told about a possible search area. Idk. It's just what I'm hoping. One step closer to Gannon. IMO
I think in addition to keep her narrative up with the investigation, she also did this in reaction to the babysitter going public. The babysitter did her no favors in that interview. MOO

Umm. Rental or not, fixing my kid is #1. I mean, I get your point and devils advocate thing, but my baby's well-being is always #1.
Sure, but he's not her baby, is he?

I think he's at least #4 or #5 on her list of whose well-being she prioritizes. I think we all know who #1 is. And I'm pretty sure who #2 is, too.

The whole statement is bogus.

First, he allegedly cut his foot in the garage (i.e., many tools there). Really? Was he barefoot, stocking feet, on the concrete floor in the dead of winter? Think not.

After cutting his foot, Gannon kept checking the keyed gate. If he had the only key, why keep checking the gate?

Was there blood on the rear bumper of a vehicle that needed to be explained?

From SM Statement to Fox 31:

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key.
Haven’t been able to keep up here, but seems to me she likes to hear herself talk. Listening to that interview she did, it was like she was reading from a script, or talking about her shopping trip to the mall, instead of her missing step son. So matter of fact and emotionless. Odd, especially with her back to the camera. Something is really off. IMO
Last thought.... something about her reminds me of Jodi Arias, which is a very scary thought. I sure hope I’m wrong about that.

If sharp woodworking tools were left all over the garage floor, wouldn’t you decide to put shoes or slippers on tho? Especially if you were bringing a child to help make trips to unload the car?
I agree, plus for a foot to be bleeding enough to make trails, you have a deep cut. Head injuries create a ton of blood, foot injuries not so much, in my opinion.

Maybe he did cut his foot, but that isn't why there is blood evidence on that car, in the garage and around the side of the house. Just my opinion.

I dont know why but that statement just makes me mad! Like she is trying to play the public for a fool.
She's even trying to ingratiate herself to the public! "We've all done crazy things online..."

No, I can safely say that there are many of us who are not like you and have not done crazy things online.

Haven’t been able to keep up here, but seems to me she likes to hear herself talk. Listening to that interview she did, it was like she was reading from a script, or talking about her shopping trip to the mall, instead of her missing step son. So matter of fact and emotionless. Odd, especially with her back to the camera. Something is really off. IMO
Last thought.... something about her reminds me of Jodi Arias, which is a very scary thought. I sure hope I’m wrong about that.

Me too. I thought that earlier about Arias.

• She didn't know who he went with
  • He was reported as a runaway because a certain search was done on his phone
  • She has a description of a person he left with and "evidence"
  • There is no security footage of him being picked up
  • She asks for help if anybody saw a suspicious car in days prior
  • She has an explanation for why Gannon's blood is in the garage/car
  • She blames dad for Gannon's injury (he left the tools out)
  • She took a kid whose stomach was upset shopping
  • We never hear about his moods during the day...sad? Mad? Why would he leave on his own?
  • We never hear if his tummy got better
  • We never really hear about her taking care of him while sick
I mean.....WTH?

I was looking at some photos & screenshots and noticed that in the photo from their "hiking trip" on Sunday, the time stamp says 11:39 PM.

Just, nope. Why would her phone be set to a different time zone, hours ahead of Colorado? (Like, somewhere in Europe) Or was that the time she shared the photo with someone else?
View attachment 231652

Oh - good find! Could well be a screenshot. Not sure where this photo originated.

Last edited:
I was looking at some photos & screenshots and noticed that in the photo from their "hiking trip" on Sunday, the time stamp says 11:39 PM.

Just, nope. Why would her phone be set to a different time zone, hours ahead of Colorado? (Like, somewhere in Europe) Or was that the time she shared the photo with someone else?
View attachment 231652
I think it’s a screenshot -(ss) from someone who saw the post on the neighborhood page. The screenshot would show the info on the phone of the person taking the ss. Not like how a regular picture looks.

Okay...so reading her latest statement only makes her guilt seem more obvious and reeks of egocentrism.

It worries me though because she basically illustrates her knowledge of how to cover one's tracks forensically. :(

View attachment 231652
This might be a screenshot that another person took of that photo and shared on SM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member