Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's even trying to ingratiate herself to the public! "We've all done crazy things online..."

No, I can safely say that there are many of us who are not like you and have not done crazy things online.
That stuck out to me too. Like, speak for yourself, lady. What a weird thing to say in this situation and context. Why would you want millions of people thinking about what weird things you could have possibly done online in the middle of a missing child investigation?

What reason would the neighbor have to omit the evidence that showed Gannon exiting the truck? Does he have some kind of personal vendetta against the stepmom? Does he want to muddy the investigation? We can go in circles all day about how it's possible that Gannon left the truck later and that portion of the video hasn't been released - but even the stepmom isn't indicating that. Her defense is that we just can't see him exit the truck because we don't have the enhancement technology that law enforcement has.

IMO the evidence that Gannon exited the truck doesn't exist, because Gannon didn't exit the truck.
Exactly. It’s a big conspiracy, and the world is out to get her.

Or something.

For what she can explain away, she makes up elaborate excuses. For what she cannot explain away, “our eyes are tricking us.”

Gaslighting.

Last edited:
Yes and it’s interesting that the news reporter has relayed the statement from a phone conversation. So TS hasn’t took pen to paper to write this statement and it’s more likely that the news reporter has worded it better than TS ever could.
Do you think they'd record it? I think they must have. That's a long statement to put quotations around if it's not really her words.

Do you think they'd record it? I think they must have. That's a long statement to put quotations around if it's not really her words.

More than likely. Shows how desperate she is to trust a news outlet to relay her words and not twist anything. Not that she needs any help in that department..<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
However, we all know how those end. No one seems to be able to pull off the perfect crime, especially nowadays with all of the technology. It’s just a matter of time before LE catches up. It reminds me of the Sievers case- LE did a tower dump on a cell tower by their home. They managed to find the records from burner phones to incriminate them. I’m always amazed at the crumb trail criminals leave.

Blood science is a thing (and really interesting!). I don't know if they can determine between 2 days, but I do know they can tell how long blood has been on a surface due to its drying patterns. Also is it smeared? Drops? A lot vs a little? Which direction do they travel? Etc.
You're both right! I shouldn't worry. She's going down - JMO.

Well, since TS has decided to give us new information through an approved main stream media source so that we can speculate, I can now safely say I don't think she got angry and left him somewhere and told him to walk home. Since she basically told us that Gannon was hurt in the garage and that she was present for that injury, I'm amending my speculation and I now think that she did hurt him physically.

So basically, I think she's even more guilty than I thought she was before.

MOO, of course.

For all you parents out there, if your kid got cut and bled in the garage, would you bandage him up in the garage? Or would you bring him into the bathroom to clean the wound, have access to bandages, etc. Wouldn't you take him somewhere cleaner than the garage?

Sounds like she bandaged him up in the garage, which just doesn't ring true. I've bandaged plenty of injuries as a mom - and if a wound is bleeding, the kid is getting washed under running water.

jmo
Not every parent does what other parents would do in the same situation. Maybe there is a first aid kit in the garage. We don't know how serious the injury was. However, it sounds like she is trying to come up with stories and explanations to fit what has not been explained but known either by LE or others. JMO.

Exactly. It’s a big conspiracy, and the world is out to get her.

Or something.

For she can explain away, she makes up elaborate excuses. For what she cannot explain away, “our eyes are tricking us.”

Gaslighting.
Right, it's all in the shadows.That's her reason now for Gannon not being seen getting out of the truck. Jmo

Let's get back to the sad basics.

Gannon is missing.

Assuming that's him getting in the red truck, he was last seen at about 10:15 that morning.

That's like our starting AND ending point because our source of most information is TS.

TS had full control (possession) of the house until LE showed up around 10 pm. When did AS arrive home?

We don't know if there are additional comings and goings from the house. We only know, per LE, there were no more sightings of Gannon....

We are left, by my calculations, with very narrow windows for -- no way to say this delicately -- disappearing an 11 year old. Vast landscape for sure but honestly where would a person go, how would they feel assured they'd gone far enough?

Ravine? Dumpster? Waterway?

He has to be somewhere.

:(

JMO
Yes and with limited time unless she had paper maps; avoiding google maps tracking she’d have to stick to known places. Beating the GOG drum makes me think it’s far away from GOG.

I agree. I wonder if she didn’t have the first part prepared in writing for her call, but then started winging it when she got to the end of her prepared statement. Because she is clearly not capable of stopping talking.

What reason would the neighbor have to omit the evidence that showed Gannon exiting the truck? Does he have some kind of personal vendetta against the stepmom? Does he want to muddy the investigation? We can go in circles all day about how it's possible that Gannon left the truck later and that portion of the video hasn't been released - but even the stepmom isn't indicating that. Her defense is that we just can't see him exit the truck because we don't have the enhancement technology that law enforcement has.

IMO the evidence that Gannon exited the truck doesn't exist, because Gannon didn't exit the truck.

I agree otherwise they wouldn’t have made the video into such a big deal. I also want to know why only this particular segment and video was released. If LE indeed have other videos corroborating the sm, they would have stated so, I would like to believe. But that is JMO.

First and last 30 seconds of the video show the garage floor.

Regarding SM latest statement that GS got out of her truck opposite side of neighbor's surveillance camera -- it doesn't follow that no other doors of the truck can be seen opening.

(Take note GS entered SM's truck via the driver's side passenger door when they departed the house together).

She is just coming up with elaborate explanations for all the lies she knows LE have caught her out on.
Yes! I mean, give me a list of things that happened in my house and ask me to explain them all. I could probably explain most, but some things are not worth remembering. Your kid going to the gate while you were unloading groceries? She has an answer for EVERY speculation going around. That isn't normal. It's normal to forget some things.

I don’t know why but hearing the reporter read the statement out loud, made it sound 1000x more ridiculous. MOO

How does a selfie that was taken in the truck in the driveway prove anything? LS is saying the picture was time stamped. It's only evidence if it was time stamped when she returned without Gannon and somehow magically includes Gannon in it. My bet is that's not the case! Most likely that selfie was taken before she left when Gannon was in the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l