Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since TS has decided to give us new information through an approved main stream media source so that we can speculate, I can now safely say I don't think she got angry and left him somewhere and told him to walk home. Since she basically told us that Gannon was hurt in the garage and that she was present for that injury, I'm amending my speculation and I now think that she did hurt him physically.

So basically, I think she's even more guilty than I thought she was before.

MOO, of course.

Which news source is this? I can't keep up with this thread and what can or can't be said because I keep seeing other unapproved sources online. It makes it confusing to follow.

I'm thinking a lot about what the in world point she was trying to make or what information she was trying to get ahead of with harping on Gannon repeatedly checking to see if the gate is locked.

Why did she need to say that he did that over and over again? I would think once and back would be enough to establish how a trail of blood or other evidence got over to the area near the gate, if that's her point. It doesn't look muddy, like she would need to explain a bunch of footprints. Why did she say he kept doing it?

Is she trying to imply that he was attempting to meet up with the person who was allegedly coming to get him in whatever combination runaway/kidnapping scenario she is spinning, and they were, what, hiding near the gate? Because it makes no sense for him to be doing that on Saturday when we know he was still around almost 2 days later. Plus we know there are cameras that would have seen this person appearing or leaving.

Is it mostly about the key, and where it went, and how it got there whenever LE locates it?

She is just coming up with elaborate explanations for all the lies she knows LE have caught her out on.

Kind of reminds me of another case where the “mother” was active in social media. She was constantly coming up with stories to counter what was being said about events that occurred. Even contacting strangers and spilling details. It eventually led to her arrest.

Well, since TS has decided to give us new information through an approved main stream media source so that we can speculate, I can now safely say I don't think she got angry and left him somewhere and told him to walk home. Since she basically told us that Gannon was hurt in the garage and that she was present for that injury, I'm amending my speculation and I now think that she did hurt him physically.

So basically, I think she's even more guilty than I thought she was before.

MOO, of course.
me too - I think she probably made a list at some point to back track that weekend and Monday's activities -so she could come up with this statement - retracing her steps (and his) trying to figure out where blood and other evidence would be and framing up her defense for it before it's even released IMO

This woman doesn't know how to shut up does she? I've never seen someone go so out of their way to seemingly hang themselves. She just keeps saying and sharing one stupid thing after another that doesn't help her case.

That said I'm eager for an arrest in this case....

If sharp woodworking tools were left all over the garage floor, wouldn’t you decide to put shoes or slippers on tho? Especially if you were bringing a child to help make trips to unload the car?
If they were "Unloading" (we are assuming groceries, etc) that means they probably just got home from shopping and parked car and started to Unload--
my question is-- Did he go shopping without shoes also ??
I mean, how often does one go shopping, get out of the car, remove shoes and then unload the car, back and forth trips from car to house, back and forth ??
Hmmmm --

Kind of reminds me of another case where the “mother” was active in social media. She was constantly coming up with stories to counter what was being said about events that occurred. Even contacting strangers and spilling details. It eventually led to her arrest.
I don’t know if this is the case you are referring to, but Lisa Snyder comes to mind.

She murdered her kids, and desperately tried to control the narrative.

It’s the exact same pattern of disturbing behavior.

First and last 30 seconds of the video show the garage floor.

Regarding SM latest statement that GS got out of her truck opposite side of neighbor's surveillance camera -- it doesn't follow that no other doors of the truck can be seen opening.

(Take note GS entered SM's truck via the driver's side passenger door when they departed the house together).
Other things to note:
  • With the other car in the driveway, IMO I don't think she would even allow him to get out on the other side because it would hit the other car.
  • She makes it seem like on the Saturday when Gannon "cut his foot", she had pulled in to the garage and Gannon helped unload the car: "Saturday night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot"...there is NO room for a car in that garage. And if this is all true, then there should be some video of this, right? At lease the front side of the truck being there or just getting there?

MOO:

I just had an awful thought. Surely she didn't leave with him in the truck, somehow switch into the daughter's car, come back home and kill him, dispose of the body, and then go back and pick up the truck?

I'm not even sure if this makes sense. I haven't had time to think it through.

Did she need a trunk? Did she need her phone to be "somewhere"? She knew the truck would be seen leaving the house or caught on cctv, but didn't expect Gannon to be seen (or not seen coming home)? Did she take the daughter's cell phone with her when she had her car?

I'm just trying to figure out how the potential blood in the house, garage, and possibly daughter's car could factor in.

That first search, when LE backed a car out of the garage, I can only assume that they didn't look in the trunk. Surely he wouldn't have still been in there.

I think I'm getting way ahead of myself.

MOO

Edit: I just thought that the black suv was blocking the spot in the garage for a car. She would have had to move the suv, and get out of the vehicle. I was assuming that she would have to pull straight into the garage in the jetta. I knew I should have thought this through more before posting.

Last edited:
She probably had somebody else write out the statement. Judging from other things she has written and said, it doesn't 100% sound like her. I think she emailed the statement she wanted in writing and so had a phone conversation reiterating what the statement said. I would bet she also had a note in front of her with talking points and somebody behind her with a shoe to smack her in the back of the head before she popped off and said something more incriminating. I also wouldn't doubt that they had a few exchanges on what could be said on air and that if any of the reporters made it sound anything but a "grieving mother" she would take it to another station. I absolutely believe she has somebody guiding her through this. I don't think it's legal counsel cause they would tell her to shut her trap, but she has somebody telling her what to do. And it's still not helping!

First and last 30 seconds of the video show the garage floor.

Regarding SM latest statement that GS got out of her truck opposite side of neighbor's surveillance camera -- it doesn't follow that no other doors of the truck can be seen opening.

(Take note GS entered SM's truck via the driver's side passenger door when they departed the house together).

So how many of you guys have wood working tools in your garage or are married to a man who does? Take a closer look at the video mentioned above, when you see in the garage, I see all kinds of “stuff” but no tools you could or would actually be able to use in the garage. My husband does have wood working tools and they take up quite a bit of room and you must have some space to navigate but there aren’t any tools noticeable in the the Stauch garage. Only household stuff.

TS is trying to explain away any evidence found by the sounds of it.. ’he cut his foot’ is her reason for blood in the garage. ’He sat on/in the car while I bandaged it’ explains blood found in or on the car if he was transported somewhere. She’s trying to cover all her bases but LE have a whole team of people covering all THEIR bases. Nowadays alibis can be easily shut down thanks to gps tracking, cctv, mobile phones, social media etc. I’m not buying this
MOO

I don’t know if this is the case you are referring to, but Lisa Snyder comes to mind.

She murdered her kids, and desperately tried to control the narrative.

It’s the exact same pattern of disturbing behavior.
That’s the lady! Her hearing was this morning and looks like she will stand trial for murdering those babies.

I am several pages behind because...life, but this case from the beginning has reminded me of Hailey Dunn. It has been over 9 years but I get the same pit in my stomach even today when I think about that sweet girl. It is my prayer that this one has a better ending. I am hopeful since technology has improved over the past decade and the investigation seems to have been handled better from the beginning. Praying Gannon comes home soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734