Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me I’m not crazy...did you read that LE was searching in the back yard that Monday?? They had flashlights. It was in MSM, don’t have a link ATM so MOO

“Law enforcement walked up to the home and appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. We are waiting for an update from the Sheriff's Office on why law enforcement was there.”
Search continues for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch in El Paso County

Her story makes zero sense because that's not the way it happened. Usually when people are lying they give you too much information.
If you were innocent and just focused on trying to find a beloved child you wouldn't care what anyone was saying, nor would you even be in the state of mind to read online, let alone respond. IMO

Would like to know if any of this additional information was told to Gannon's dad BEFORE the alleged disappearance. If she was in that close contact with him she surely told him about a cut on Gannon's foot.. If nothing else to berate him for leaving his tools out where kids could get hurt. Would love to know what the text messages between her and BD show during the days before he got home.
What doesn't make sense is that if he believes any of her story than why would he not allow her to stay in the house and why would he get so upset and claim that she lied about him going to a friend's house?

so thanks to her we know: there is blood evidence on car, in garage, possibly on tools, she claims to know who allegedly picked him up and for whom, she would have no way of opening a gate in the side because only the child had the key.. it's like she decided that there were holes/evidence and she'd best find a way to cover it all.

Her story makes zero sense because that's not the way it happened. Usually when people are lying they give you too much information.
If you were innocent and just focused on trying to find a beloved child you wouldn't care what anyone was saying, nor would you even be in the state of mind to read online, let alone respond. IMO
Bingo!!!
Too much information means "trying" to twist and turn the narrative.

“Law enforcement walked up to the home and appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. We are waiting for an update from the Sheriff's Office on why law enforcement was there.”
Search continues for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch in El Paso County

Huh.

'Course, that doesn't have to mean anything in particular other than that what TS told LE about the backyard 2 weeks ago was another faradiddle of lies; but as information, it is interesting to be reminded that LE cared about the backyard.

AS is Military. I find it hard to believe he leaves tools laying around,and doesn't have it all in perfect order ready for inspection at a moments notice. MOO
Eh... My husband was also military, was a mechanic in and out of the Army and he is always leaving his damn tools around lol. I'm the one who goes behind him and put them back. But one of my brothers who is military too, he could tell if one of his tools were an inch too much to the left they are so organized. So I think it just depends on if AS is naturally an organized person or not. MOO

Yes - and in a case of a missing child, who gives a crap about the details that don't help find the child (or that endear the public to the child so they will care....but everyone already cares about Gannon!).

No need for details about the flower pot, unless you want yourself to look good. Who cares?! A boy is missing. (Plus those "fun" details undermine the story of a runaway...sounds like a happy home with Legos and flower-pot gifts in progress.)

Tell pertinent details, like where you went Monday and why Gannon didn't return.

jmo
OR listen to LE when they tell you to keep your trap shut. If finding GS is so important to her, like she claims in her statement, she would be listening to LE, instead of trying to save her reputation AND posting private details of LH’s past to ruin her reputation. Notice how silent AS and LH have been? Even with all of the things TS has posted about LH, she is still silent. That speaks VOLUMES.

Wait...Gannon cut his foot on something in the garage (conveniently it was Albert’s tool) and she decided to bandage him up on the tailgate of the truck?? With what medical supplies? Who here stores the necessities in their garage? Why wouldn’t she bring him into the house? My instinct would be to bring the child to a sink to clean the wound. But that’s just me.
Maybe she didn't want to risk getting blood on the carpet. Maybe clean carpet is super-duper-duper important to her.o_O

I was just sat here thinking about this. Also there doesn't seem to have been one ounce of compassion and she hasn't said once (that I have read) that she feels bad or responsible. If that was me and I had let my niece (for example) go to a friends and she went missing on my watch I would personally,be absolutely beyond devastated. The guilt I would feel would probably destroy me. Who, when going through this even considers posting on facebook? Then the things she puts? It's just not normal behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy