Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought of something else...
Why would you entrust the only gate key to an 11 year old boy? Ours stays hung up in the kitchen.
I guarantee when they find Gannon, that key is with him. Probably by accident and she had to explain that too.
IMO

Last edited:
AS is Military. I find it hard to believe he leaves tools laying around,and doesn't have it all in perfect order ready for inspection at a moments notice. MOO

THIS!

I come from a military family and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard “Take care of your gear and your gear will take care of you”.

I agree that TS had to explain blood and nothing more. JMO.

Maybe she didn't want to risk getting blood on the carpet. Maybe clean carpet is super-duper-duper important to her.o_O
I mean, she could’ve let him sit on a chair or other item actually in the garage, if her goal was to be careful about getting blood on anything. I wouldn’t want blood to get on the interior of my car. JMO.

Even if she's somewhat skimmed over here she knows we can't discuss it unless it's MSM. I mean we sometimes slip, but to have an all out discussion it can't just be on FB. What made me think of that is here isn't like FB (thank god). We have discussions from all view points, it's not just a bashing TS group. There is more logic in most viewpoints also.

There's been a few posters at the beginning that I def thought was her, but they stopped when a few threw little comments here and there about how obvious it was. I doubt that has stopped her from reading thought. I hope she does. I hope she see how ridiculous this statement sounds.

I think I know which posts/posters you are referring to. It always creeps me out when this happens though. We saw it early on in both the Watts case and the Kelsey Berreth case (well at least in those it was someone close to the perps if not them themselves). In both of those, the person just couldn't help themselves, but became suddenly silent when LE and the facts came closing in...

Ha! Like there aren’t a ton of screenshots of everything she has posted. For her to not think LE isn’t tracking her SM very closely is bizarre.

This is probably why she deleted her FB account the other night. She thought all her previous posts would magically disappear. Nope.

JMO

I mean, she could’ve let him sit on a chair or other item actually in the garage, if her goal was to be careful about getting blood on anything. I wouldn’t want blood to get on the interior of my car. JMO.
That part is so weird, it has to be cover for something we don't yet know. The part about bandaging his foot while sitting on the "car".

BBM:

She clearly needs that to be part of her story for some reason.

If he's the only one with the key, he can let himself in or out of the back yard.

If he's the only one with a key, nobody else can lock him out.

Her account is ludicrous.

I would say it's laughable, but it's not.

It's infuriating.

JMO.

Your post made me have a fleeting thought...what if she didn't realize until after she did whatever she did with him that the key was missing - likely when LE wanted to look around the yard. Maybe this statement is a result of her panic to explain why the key will be found with him?

I've haven't read everything as this thread is going pretty fast, but remember early on about the people in the garage being angry when LE surprised them? I wonder if TS's story (about GS getting cut in the garage) lines up with something about that. mmmmm...

The key. The gate key. You might not need a key to get out, but in.
This is where my thoughts are...she wants to make her and hubby look better plus she’s covering up if there is blood evidence...took pic in truck...again more cover technique, and the sweetness (throw up in mouth) crap too try to repair some on the previous damage she’s done to herself. Someone coming and knowing who and why....really? You’d have spilled your guts about this if you are innocent from the beginning IMO id think. All I know is am praying for this child and all of those family members innocent to be comforted and if there are others who know something I’m praying for conviction on them! All this is of course IMO of what we’ve heard of this statement

The way she has been acting [key word acting] bothers me so much. If a child went missing while under my care I would feel SO guilty, I would do nothing else besides search for the child and bother LE to make sure they're looking. What the heck, man, she's so busy talking trash about everyone else and trying [and failing] to paint this picture of herself as a loving stepmother.

Didn't she say there is video evidence of shadows of Gannon exiting the truck then a selfie of him/her on return to prove he returned and LE knows this? Also what could be in the bag she carried in the guncase to truck that could be woodworking, used to hurt Gannon and put back in garage to set up the cut foot alibi?IMO-hammer,wonder bar,chisel, saw,plane,?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy