Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've haven't read everything as this thread is going pretty fast, but remember early on about the people in the garage being angry when LE surprised them? I wonder if TS's story (about GS getting cut in the garage) lines up with something about that. mmmmm...

I suspect we'll find out there was more to that story when more comes to light.

Your post made me have a fleeting thought...what if she didn't realize until after she did whatever she did with him that the key was missing - likely when LE wanted to look around the yard. Maybe this statement is a result of her panic to explain why the key will be found with him?
I think it's more likely that she just made the story up and told LE that the key is missing to support it. She probably got rid of the key herself. Jmo

Reading all of this about he had the only key to the gate etc. it struck me odd that the gate even had a lock with a key. Around here all outside gates have a latch mechanism, why lock the gate when actually you can just go up and over the fence if you need to get in that urgently.

I wonder if the people in the hiking photos from Sunday noticed if he was limping or anything....
Yeah, I didn't think so.
How good are crime labs? Are they able to pinpoint how long blood has been somewhere, like to the difference of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday/Monday? Or is that not possible?
And there should be socks or shoes in the house with blood on the inside-

Is the stepmother on good terms with Gannon's father again? What's up with the sweet talk about the husband all of the sudden?
I’m skeptical about that. I’m thinking she is trying to spin this to look like she is getting along with AS. If that were the case, she would be staying in her own home currently instead of a hotel. JMO

I remember early in the threads here people watched the leaked surveillance video and were wondering why she seemed to pause in their driveway and they were speculating that the truck might be a manual and not automatic and stalling it, all that stuff. But I bet this is when she was taking the selfie

Soooo.....Why not punctuate her statement with this sweet innocent wonderful selfie for daddy....if it exists...?

Wow.............this is the pause before she pulls out of the driveway. Unbelievable.

"There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. "

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance
I'm wondering is she trying to say there was a selfie BEFORE they left the driveway? Because how in the heck would that change anyone's opinion that he wasn't in the truck when she got BACK??
All these selfies with GS, the one at the hike and the one in the freaking car going shopping, seems a bit forced, like here we are, having fun, Stepmom of the year, we are doing great, he's right here beside me, he adores me! IMO
My kids are all grown up, but they and my grandkids would look at me like I was a fruitcake if I took a selfie of us going shopping. Oh, the excitement. No one will believe the FUN we are having. Yeehaw.

I wonder if the people in the hiking photos from Sunday noticed if he was limping or anything....
Yeah, I didn't think so.
How good are crime labs? Are they able to pinpoint how long blood has been somewhere, like to the difference of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday/Monday? Or is that not possible?
Right?!?
IDK about the crime labs, but let’s hope they can tell!!

In my house, cut feet get cleaned in the house with soap and water, especially if it is a puncture wound. Puncture wounds bleed for a long period of time---needs elevation and ice to stop the bleeding. (Also, most doctors want puncture wounds to be seen because of infection risk and to make sure that other structures in the foot are not damaged.) He was then going back and forth to the gate probably leaving lots of blood on the ground and in the car. Must be an impressive blood trail (blood trail clean up in garage) going to that gate. How far were the garbage cans inside that gate?

What kind of tool? It is easy to step on nails as they are often not really seen as an obstacle. But, a tool is tougher. If they were working on cleaning the garage, I would think the first thing to pick up would be those carelessly left, often expensive hand tools for woodworking.
I'm trying to keep up with the thread.
But, I'm going to venture to guess the alleged wound on his foot is fake.
She has to come up with some reason there is a trail of blood, blood on gate, blood on/in car or other places.
My guess....is bloody vomit.
I fear is she beat him violently...

Last edited:
Reading all of this about he had the only key to the gate etc. it struck me odd that the gate even had a lock with a key. Around here all outside gates have a latch mechanism, why lock the gate when actually you can just go up and over the fence if you need to get in that urgently.
I’m thinking the gate was locked when LE tried to get through it. And they were asking “if GS went out the gate, why would it be locked? How would he get back in?” And so she came up with the fact he has the key. In fact the ONLY one who has the key, which adds to her narrative that he willingly left as opposed to someone kidnapping him from the backyard. JMO.

I've haven't read everything as this thread is going pretty fast, but remember early on about the people in the garage being angry when LE surprised them? I wonder if TS's story (about GS getting cut in the garage) lines up with something about that. mmmmm...
Yes, I wondered at that time if it was really TS or someone else involved that went there to look around to see what LE had taken as evidence or to retrieve something that was left behind. Jmo

I’m skeptical about that. I’m thinking she is trying to spin this to look like she is getting along with AS. If that were the case, she would be staying in her own home currently instead of a hotel. JMO
I agree. No sympathy words for Gannon's mother. No mention of the little sister. Just the father... I wonder if LE asked him to be nice to her for *some reason*.

A side gate without any video coverage from any neighbor's cameras. How convenient. And how does she know Gannon left that way unless she watched him. Add to that, now she claims she has been cooperating with LE. I wonder how many more times she will change her story. If this wasn't so tragic it would be laughable.
What kind of locked gate are we talking about? We have a locked gate. But we lock it to keep people OUT. Was the gate locked from the inside? So if GS has a key, like she is saying, he was able to unlock it? If that is the case, was the gate UNLOCKED when she checked it? Because what did he do, climb over it and relock it??
I'm confused on this. I'm thinking about our fence/gate and lock and not seeing how she is thinking this is significant. Unless you couldn't get OUT the gate unless you had a key. And in which case, wouldn't they have noticed it was UNLOCKED when he was missing? (And she would have shared THAT bit of info too, I would think)

Is the stepmother on good terms with Gannon's father again? What's up with the sweet talk about the husband all of the sudden?

She is trying to sound like a grieving parent.
Thanks to all, bring my boy back.....then, we get to the details (non-details) of when the person responsible for Gannon tells us about every event except Sunday night, where she went on Monday, and why her step-son left from some other door than the front or garage b/c he wasn't seen on video. She is sweet to the dad because she then goes on to imply that it was a plan by the mom AND redeem herself to Albert in one open letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay