Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading all of this about he had the only key to the gate etc. it struck me odd that the gate even had a lock with a key. Around here all outside gates have a latch mechanism, why lock the gate when actually you can just go up and over the fence if you need to get in that urgently.

It's easier to get stolen items out an unlocked gate than over it. At our last house we had a lock on our gate to help against a possible break-in to our shed.

What kind of locked gate are we talking about? We have a locked gate. But we lock it to keep people OUT. Was the gate locked from the inside? So if GS has a key, like she is saying, he was able to unlock it? If that is the case, was the gate UNLOCKED when she checked it? Because what did he do, climb over it and relock it??
I'm confused on this. I'm thinking about our fence/gate and lock and not seeing how she is thinking this is significant. Unless you couldn't get OUT the gate unless you had a key. And in which case, wouldn't they have noticed it was UNLOCKED when he was missing? (And she would have shared THAT bit of info too, I would think)

I haven't reviewed pics/video to see if it's chain link or wood. If it's chain link the lock would hang between the gate & fence so it could be accessed from both sides.

What kind of locked gate are we talking about? We have a locked gate. But we lock it to keep people OUT. Was the gate locked from the inside? So if GS has a key, like she is saying, he was able to unlock it? If that is the case, was the gate UNLOCKED when she checked it? Because what did he do, climb over it and relock it??
I'm confused on this. I'm thinking about our fence/gate and lock and not seeing how she is thinking this is significant. Unless you couldn't get OUT the gate unless you had a key. And in which case, wouldn't they have noticed it was UNLOCKED when he was missing? (And she would have shared THAT bit of info too, I would think)

It would be significant if there was blood on the gate.

We are hearing details and potential evidence on this case not we never hear in others.

Interesting and disturbing.

She is trying to sound like a grieving parent.
Thanks to all, bring my boy back.....then, we get to the details (non-details) of when the person responsible for Gannon tells us about every event except Sunday night, where she went on Monday, and why her step-son left from some other door than the front or garage b/c he wasn't seen on video. She is sweet to the dad because she then goes on to imply that it was a plan by the mom AND redeem herself to Albert in one open letter.
I agree. She is trying to save face and she's not great at it.

I'm trying to keep up with the thread.
But, I'm going to venture to guess the alleged wound on his foot fake.
She has to come up with some reason there is a trail of blood, blood on gate, blood on/in car or other places.
My guess....is bloody vomit.
I fear is she beat him violently...

I hate to like this but ITA.

It's doubtful he'd be able to put the lock back if he unlocked to exit. Would think he'd have stand on tippy toes to reach over, put the lock back on and fasten it. Depending on height of fence, I think it would be a difficult task.

I'm stuck on the gate detail. Why did she feel a need to mention it at all? And is the key just a wild card thrown in?

If he was cut on Sat., a small cut that didn't prevent activity such as hiking, and he left by the gate on Monday, he certainly should not have been leaving a trail of blood at all by then. Kwim?

We don't know that anything was found on or by the gate, but I say again, why the need to mention it?

Finally caught up, my gosh this thread has been moving quickly, unsurprisingly after that train wreck of a statement TS gave.

She is predictably escalating and unravelling at a fast pace.

So to her statement - blood and an excuse for why it’s there again just like mark Redwine except his excuse for blood was they played nerf football in the lounge room and Dylan got a blood nose from it.

The thank you to AS came off as more sarcastic than genuine.

And of course there was the obvious (even without her name being used) try to pin the blame on Gannon’s BM. It’ll be interesting to see if she names the person that was supposedly sent, and who knows him.

I think LE have her measure and are playing the long game in order for her to keep leaking.

why would the story about the cut be untrue? we know she took him out of the house alive and drove back alone, there's little chance anything happened at the house. JMO.

sidenote - i once cut a finger with a boxcutter so deep it was gushing blood everywhere, my room looked like a baseball bat murder scene. and yet after cleaning the wound up it basically sealed itself and had no impact on my movements. a lot of blood does not always indicate serious injury, sometimes minor stuff can be surprisingly messy.

I'm stuck on the gate detail. Why did she feel a need to mention it at all? And is the key just a wild card thrown in?

If he was cut on Sat., a small cut that didn't prevent activity such as hiking, and he left by the gate on Monday, he certainly should not have been leaving a trail of blood at all by then. Kwim?

We don't know that anything was found on or by the gate, but I say again, why the need to mention it?
Probably to show he could avoid their doorbell camera? Several people have opined that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member