Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine LE is just sitting by letting her run her mouth...she's going to trip herself up badly without her even realizing it. Who needs an investigative interview when she's releasing "statements"? This makes my head hurt. Sheesh.

RBBM

Hopefully, she will verbally hang herself . . .

JMVHO.

View attachment 231638
I googled privacy fence gate lock - so if this is what they have - is it on the inside or outside? my guess is inside - I wonder if that zillow listing for the house mentions a locked gate? will go have a look in a bit. not that it matters but she mentioned it so she must be guilty of something to do with back there - else why say anything ? (cameras of course that too)
JMO
Exactly. this is what we have. We lock it from INSIDE the gate.
I'm not sure if she mentioned the whole gate/key thing because she is trying to say he left through the gate, which even as an adult, she has no key (Mmmmkay) and therefore is not on anyone's cameras.
OR that would be the reason LE would find blood evidence back and forth from the house/garage to the gate.
Or both.
Or because she makes absolutely no sense, neither of those at all and it has something to do with aliens, cupcakes and turtles.
IMO

Thanks. And in rereading my post, I do want to apologize for the snarky comments that were unnecessary. I could have/ should have made my points about her statement without adding those.
Next time I will breathe 10 extra minutes before hitting "post". Maybe lol.

Occam’s Razor - sums up this case to me.

DA was at the house, LE spent days collecting evidence in the house... this says to me that LE is building a case. They need to find GS.....otherwise I predict this will be another Kyron Harmon. TS will not talk unless she is presented with irrefutable proof. JMHO

Bbm.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.

Thank you. I had forgotten about that added statement so I appreciate you adding that.

But, here's where I stand on that: purportedly does not mean that they believe it to be. To me, it means they see how it looks, but are not saying it is true.

Pretty easy to clean a cut anywhere, I grab the hydrogen peroxide, a couple paper towels and a bandage. I have kids lol, I dont want blood on the carpet. but it really is an awkward place to clean it. I think I would probably have put some paper towels on and brought them in the house, mostly because of lighting factors. Garages are too dark to see.

The whole statement is bogus.

First, he allegedly cut his foot in the garage (i.e., many tools there). Really? Was he barefoot, stocking feet, on the concrete floor in the dead of winter? Think not.

After cutting his foot, Gannon kept checking the keyed gate. If he had the only key, why keep checking the gate?

Was there blood on the rear bumper of a vehicle that needed to be explained?

From SM Statement to Fox 31:

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key.

Last edited:
Bbm.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.
I've posted that exact quote like a thousand times. (okay maybe not that many, but close ;) )

I don't think anyone's reading the part that clearly says "and do not dispute Drayton's description".

Okay I'm a little confused. Is she claiming she has a picture, is that picture posted anywhere?
Where is the proof that picture was taken that day and not on another day?
I also hope her phone went with her. But I doubt it.
Sometimes a narcissistic personality is clever in deceiving ways.
A photo taken by a cell phone is encrypted with the time/day/sometimes location of where it was taken, which I think she is counting on.

That the selfie was taken doesn't really prove anything, but I think it's important to her because so many people were saying she seemed suspicious to them because she was "refusing" to explain the video that showed them leaving in the truck. Even though the selfie means nothing about what happened after it was taken, she is talking about it now, I believe to show that she was never lying about the video and knew about it all along.

Not buying it, though. JMO.

The whole statement is bogus.

First, he allegedly cut his foot in the garage (i.e., many tools there). Really? Was he barefoot, stocking fee, on the concrete floor in the dead of winter? Think not.

After cutting his foot, Gannon kept checking the keyed gate. If he had the only key, why keep checking the gate?

Was there blood on the rear bumper of a vehicle that needed to be explained?

From SM Statement to Fox 31:

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key.
I agree to the whole statement being bogus- lots of unnecessary extras. When i start hearing those, my ears perk up a little trying to read between the lines (which you've bolded so nicely). So...there's blood, there's blood on the car, possibly on the side of the house, and no one can see on the gate side of the house due to no cameras. Plain as day what she said.

GS's phone was at the home. Someone searched using GS's phone, not messaged anyone asking.
I have an 11 year old granddaughter and one thing bugs me. The cell phone. If my granddaughter were making plans to go play at a friend's house there would be a ton of messages back and forth about it. They would discuss it, get excited about it, make plans of activities, etc. Do we know for sure that there was no activity between this young man and his friend?
I have an 11 year old granddaughter and one thing bugs me. The cell phone. If my granddaughter were making plans to go play at a friend's house there would be a ton of messages back and forth about it. They would discuss it, get excited about it, make plans of activities, etc. Do we know for sure that there was no activity between this young man and his friend?
My take is that she is claiming she took the selfie when she got back from her 4 hour trip on her own phone. So photo would be time stamped on her phone. But, it’s easy enough to take a screen shot or make a copy of a photo, delete the original photo, and the new time stamp would be the time the copy or screen was taken. JMO
She also apparently called pediatrician about the stomach issues GS was having, who prescribed miralax. Wouldn’t she mention said foot injury to pediatrician? Wonder if she did......
From which reputable news source did you obain that information about the stomach medication Letecia Stauch allegedly purchased for Gannon Stauch's supposed stomach ailment? I missed that aspect of the reporting of this now 15 days old story. Also, has a visit by GS to a physician for this alleged stomach ailment ever been verified by local law enforcement detectives, or at least a phone call from LS to physician about this supposed ailment ever been verified?
She also apparently called pediatrician about the stomach issues GS was having, who prescribed miralax. Wouldn’t she mention said foot injury to pediatrician? Wonder if she did......

A photo taken by a cell phone is encrypted with the time/day/sometimes location of where it was taken, which I think she is counting on.

That the selfie was taken doesn't really prove anything, but I think it's important to her because so many people were saying she seemed suspicious to them because she was "refusing" to explain the video that showed them leaving in the truck. Even though the selfie means nothing about what happened after it was taken, she is talking about it now, I believe to show that she was never lying about the video and knew about it all along.

Not buying it, though. JMO.
Unless she has a selfie where he is in the background and appears to be walking off to a friends house with a bandaged foot then I am not sure why that statement means anything.

Thank you. I had forgotten about that added statement so I appreciate you adding that.

But, here's where I stand on that: purportedly does not mean that they believe it to be. To me, it means they see how it looks, but are not saying it is true.
But they say "and they do not dispute Drayton's description".

Purportedly is a legal protection term. Much like alleged is used. LE still said they do not dispute the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971