CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motive: These are my OPINION:

Life insurance?
Jealousy
Desire to exert control over the destiny of another person.
Severe God complex
Fear that GS would tell Dad about the abuse that had been going on.

I WILL BET other people can add to the list!

Her Defense attorney says it doesn't make sense. Smiling photo of them, Gannon smiling, and the next day Gannon's gone, says her attorney. He says there's no explanation. Ha!

Well, it does make sense when you hear how resentful she was feeling towards her husband off to do his National Guard duty. It'll make sense when you hear how resentful and spiteful she was thinking. There is an explanation. She was feeling evil hatred and put it on a innocent little boy.

The defense opening is really rubbing me the wrong way. Wasn’t the point of voir dire to carefully select a fair and impartial jury? And yet he keeps referencing the jury questionnaires and seems to be implying that they are all still a biased bunch. I’d be offended if I was a juror!

So if multiple personalities, how did she know to cover up what another personality did?

"When under the control of one identity, a person is usually unable to remember some of the events that occurred while other personalities were in control."

Is the Defense Attorney saying that LS burned him the night before???

I heard that exchange between LS and GS, but... This is the first time I have heard the burns were caused by Liar face Leticia.
JMO

he says there is no motive...

I speculate the motive was malice and her sheer enjoyment of sadism..
Just one of those weapons or blows was capable of taking his life..

She used all of them.
Just like she used all the lies and excuses and attempts to lay blame elsewhere.

yet she was capable of packing his body and keeping it hidden for such a long long time.

She knew how to do that, she never lost sight of self preservation which is a sign of sanity, not the opposite.

So this was not a murder?
This was a demon slaying.
A FAILED demon slaughter attempt.
I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics