CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hug the nuclear family. A, L, L.

It is over.

She is done.

The world hears.

I hope they can find a modicum of peace in being vindicated.

She's not insane. She's needy, histrionic, desperate, pathetic, a carcass of a human being.

She's just a fraud.

There will always be the loss, there will always be grief.... but after this, may they find a place of calm...

Exhausted for them.

JMO

T-- Alright, if it was an accident, are you going to stand by me?
AS-- Yes
T-- starts crying-- I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do. Sniffle, sniffle, something about his bike, it was big couldn't ride it, unintelligible. When he fell, he got hurt.

AS-- How bad did he get hurt?
T-- crying
AS-- So, his head was bleeding?
T-- unintelligible BS from her crying and lying.
AS-- The Craig's List guy? In my truck?
T crying act-- Sorry, Honey,... you would hate me.
AS-- Why would I hate you? No, no, I'm not, you're telling me the truth now. I appreciate you telling me the truth.

MOO, Letecia is putting on what she thinks is an award winning act, but it's pitiful. She's so guilty, and you can hear it. She's torturing the father of this missing boy, and everybody listening to her knows she's coming up with one story after another torturing this father who just desperately wants to know what happened to his son.

For clarity, LS is likely in SC during these phone calls:

Smith said that an aunt who rented the Altima confirmed that Stauch did have access to the vehicle. Smith said Stauch’s aunt, stepsister, stepbrother, and mother arrived in Colorado Springs from South Carolina and rented the car after investigators seized Stauch’s VW Tiguan and Harley’s car.

The following morning, on February 3, Stauch allegedly rented a van and bought a Verizon phone at Walmart. She then drove over 1,0000 miles to Pace with her daughter. Smith said security footage, cellphone data, and receipts placed Harley with her mother in Florida.

On February 4 at around 10:38 a.m., Stauch and Harley checked into a room at the Candlewood Suites in Pensacola. At 4:30 a.m. the following morning, the van travels a little under three miles to the Pace Bridge.

The pair then checked out of the hotel, went to Orlando, then drove to South Carolina, where Stauch is originally from, Smith said.

Smith confirmed that the only two people involved in the case investigation are Stauch and her daughter. Harley, however, has not been criminally charged.

March 2, 2020

- Letecia Stauch arrested in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

March 4, 2020

- Letecia reportedly attacked a deputy and was held in a Kansas jail, according to a source.

March 5, 2020

- Letecia arrives in Colorado Springs for a video advisement hearing.

March 11, 2020

- Letecia appears in El Paso County courtroom, is formally charged in Gannon’s death

March 20, 2020

- Authorities announced they believe they found Gannon’s remains in Florida and file new charges against Letecia.

To be a fly on the wall while the defense attorneys eat their lunch today.......
When you lose the case lottery.

We have to believe in the system. She's entitled to a fair trial, before a jury of her peers, with a rigorous defense.

They've got nothing to work with.

They both look exhausted too.

Human.

Jmo

"Sorry for all the stories..."

Then proceeds to tell another one.
If nothing else it tells me she was aware that she was lying as opposed to responding as different personalities who take over to “protect” her when she’s under stress. Isn’t that the premise of DID? No gaps or loss of time either. Warped but sane IMO.

Letecia says there was an accident and she's hysterically crying saying she was trying to figure out where "he" took him.

Letecia says she was driving all over to try find "this dude”

Letecia: "Those weren't bad burns Albert, those will small burns from the fire.”

Letecia: "I didn't ask for immunity because I did some type of crimes.”

Letecia said "It was pretty bad" talking about Gannon bleeding and is crying.

Letecia hung up on him in call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member