CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the cases they were citing right before the break? (Riggins vs Nevada, and I didn't catch the other one) Do they have her on anti-psychotics now and want to take her off?

Really timing for that break ,is my new all time Trial moment favorite , That and AL'S rant.
I don't care for profanity but Al calling her out point blank on all her lies was exactly what I'd have said too.
I'm actually surprised he didn't say more (but I also don't think we're done with the phone calls, Lord have mercy).

What's up with the cases they were citing right before the break? (Riggins vs Nevada, and I didn't catch the other one) Do they have her on anti-psychotics now and want to take her off?
I didn’t hear that, but first thing this morning before Jury was brought in the Judge read a note from Jurors asking if the should ignore LS’s facial expressions and mouthing words when witnesses are testifying.

Her attorney mentioned something about looking up case law over lunch haveing to do with defendants on medication and insanity pleas.

JMO

I didn’t hear that, but first thing this morning before Jury was brought in the Judge read a note from Jurors asking if the should ignore LS’s facial expressions and mouthing words when witnesses are testifying.

Her attorney mentioned something about looking up case law over lunch haveing to do with defendants on medication and insanity pleas.

JMO

She just can't stop, can she?

JMO

Thanks, I missed that this morning. I'm wondering if there's a question of wanting to put her on or take her off meds. The case brief for Riggins v Nevada is an interesting read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793