CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LS says-- Man was shorter, Hispanic, gave height and weight, had some kind of tattoo on his face, maybe a tear drop or something.

(Me now saying sarcastically-- Of course, he had the stereotypical tear drop or something tattooed on his face. Hey Letecia, you shouldda said a tattooed knife on his face, and a suitcase on his neck.)
Your edit (the sarcastic part) is exactly what I was gonna post as a reply! Okay well... maybe not the suitcase tat on his neck.

Quotes RSBM.
IMO he didn't need to leave the airport and then drive back again when he was already there.

If her husband staying at the airport bothered her, that's all on her. He didn't do anything regrettable.

He had a right to take care of himself. He didn't need to sacrifice sleep or have added stress about his flight when he was already at the airport.
Every body has there own set of moral compass, needs and priorities.

Likely why marriages fall apart every single day.

Here we are not even in this particular marriage and butt heads about this situation.

Which is the point. It might not have affected him. But IMO it affected her. And that isn't lost on me considering what escalated there after.

Every body has there own set of moral compass, needs and priorities.
Likely why marriages fall apart every single day....
Are you watching the trial today? That is what most of us are concentrating on right now. Hope you are watching. I have to get up early and rearrange my whole schedule to watch this trial. This particular trial I'm finding fascinating. It's a character study of LS, and she's quite transparent as we go over all her actions at that time trying to cover up her ugly crimes.

ITA. Once my cousin called me on behalf of my other cousin, who had been stranded at JFK, asking if he could come kip with me... I would’ve accepted him with alacrity, but I lived in the Bronx at the time, and a cab ride is both long and minimum $50... he decided on his own that he would be more comfortable sleeping in an airport chair, lol.
Totally understandable in your circumstance.

But with due respect those are not intimate close relationships.
Al loves those kids very much IMO he would have made that sleep sacrifice to spend the night at home if all was well with T.

https://twitter.com/ZachNDupont

A neighbor of Letecia Stauch's just testified that in a text conversation with Stauch in late Feb. she asked for help finding a witness to say they saw someone leaving her house with a suitcase the night of Gannon's disappearance. "I need a witness," Stauch said in one text.

During these texts Stauch tells her neighbor the story that someone had broke into her home, assaulted her and took Gannon. Similar to the story she had tried to tell her husband, Al Stauch, in the past.

"What if you just said you remembered something suspicious seeing this picture? And explained the description and you didn't think it was relevant until now. Because the kid had the same cover,"

Stauch said after sending a photo of Gannon with the blankets his body was later found with. "I swear to you I dind't do this. I just need help with someone getting this out there so they can start posting in other states."

No significant cross from the defense on this witness, now wrapping up for the weekend. We will be back in court on Monday where testimony is expected regarding Gannon's autopsy.

Last edited:
Judge, after going over all the "case law", or precedent about defendant's demeanor during a trial, the Judge is deciding to not answer the Juror's question about Letecia mouthing things, nodding, or whatever during her own trial.

Honest, sooooo much respect for NicoleM. Played the playah.

Trusted her instinct and T rolled over, thinking she'd found a sympathizer. Got the talker talking.

Gross that T tried to pass herself off as an educator, specifically to special needs children.

And here's a mere neighbor showing more concern for Gannon than T ever did.

Barbie girl. Puhlease.

Jmo
After working with adults with disabilities for a lot of years, I cannot stop thinking about the possible abuse she inflicted. She's a predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawdaughter222