CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure was. Do you remember she even got into it with the sister and mom as well. She even knew when LE were present at the house. LOL She said very early on what most people suspected. She's was brutal and I loved reading her comments. She had a history working for LE, so she prob had a good friend still inside tipping her off.
:0)
Some of us still have her screenshots.

He was pushing her hard for answers considering she voiced her suspicion early on that he might be recording it.

If they wanted a confession then was that the best tactic to use or did they just want to trip her up?
Since AS is being coached by FBI during these calls, they must believe these tactics are working. She seems to give out new tidbits of information each time they talk.

He was pushing her hard for answers considering she voiced her suspicion early on that he might be recording it.

If they wanted a confession then was that the best tactic to use or did they just want to trip her up?
That's a fair question. Based on the ton of different versions and scenarios she threw out there under considerable pressure, I doubt she'd ever confess...she'd just come up with a different variation of one of the bs stories. I still can't believe she had spoken with Al SO many times with so many details to begin with. She's an idiot and thank God she is.

MOO, it was a long day. I don't think for a minute that Jurors will entertain the idea she has any other personalities. She's been the same in every instance. Always outraged, complaining she's not being treated right, lying, lying, and lying. They have listened to her be consistently that one squawking, blaming woman taunting her husband who only desperately wants to know what happened to his young son.

That taunting is going to be what bites her in the behind. Jurors must be thinking how nasty to torture a man about his son's whereabouts, when we all know you killed his precious young son. I can't see how Jurors would think there's any other, but the one toxic personality called Letecia.

I think they were still just looking for a hint of where she might have put him..
Interesting dynamic on display between the two of them..
She had no idea of how much he despised her at that stage, I think.
He did good..
She was fishing too, looking for reassurance he still wanted her, she got that when he referred to being alone on Valentine's day.
The rest was just her quelling any doubts he had about her so she could return with Gannon and all his doubts and evidence erased.
She was quite persuasive.
This time I listened closer..
Up to now it was all noise from her, I could more easily visualise her hooks via her words, tone, tactics..
She reckoned she was almost home and dry..
She believed she still had him but her ego is so massive she was stil playing hard to get... she was got but pride, ya know...
The sky's the limit, if even, for anything or any length she chose to go to in an effort to fulfill her whims and instincts..
All easily explained..
Coercive.
Hot mess.

Betcha she's in a very similar dynamic with some of her fellow prisoners..
-Future dangerousness- oft used as rationale for execution in DP cases.
No matter the situation or length of prison sentence...
they will always cause harm.

he threw the bait, she gobbled it up..
but she was lying all the while..
The lie/delusion/whatever comes first.
All my own imaginings..

She's just lying, manipulating and making up stories to save herself. That's it. If her stories sound bizarre, it's because she's clutching at anything that pops into her head to not be portrayed as the bad guy. Her image is the most important thing to her, she has to be the victim, not Gannon. This feels like classic covert narcissistic behaviour to me, but I am no doctor or psychologist.

Nothing jumped out at me as different personalities, or her having mental break, not being able to cope emotionally with this very serious situation. All I am hearing is more callousness towards Gannon's disappearance, outrage, self-righteous accusations that AS is not being a good husband to her, deflection of blame onto Gannon, LEO and fictitious people etc.

Yes, she's acting like a desperate person, because she rightly knows she's under massive suspicion right now. She's not stupid. She's acting up, being dramatic to shut down Al's questioning (remember she hates backtalk/disrespect), but is/was she mentally unhinged?

I'm not buying it. I'm not seeing it.

She sure was. Do you remember she even got into it with the sister and mom as well. She even knew when LE were present at the house. LOL She said very early on what most people suspected. She's was brutal and I loved reading her comments. She had a history working for LE, so she prob had a good friend still inside tipping her off.

Yes! She did not pull any punches, she was great!

:0)
Some of us still have her screenshots.

We do indeed :D

Didn't we already have a Petsmart employee testify, or did I dream that?
I’m pretty sure you dreamed that. Lol

Remember the first witness list with 200 people on it?
Page 15 and 16 has 2 Petco employees

Looks like they both made the final cut:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/20CR1358%20-%20People's%20Witness%20List.pdf

I haven't been able to watch trial live over the past two days. Can someone tell me about the hand gestures. I've read about the middle finger and a V sign? But I'm curious to whom these gestures were given?

LOL, I STG I can even picture her sitting in the witness stand. Heavy set, blondish w/ glasses. I've clearly been watching too many trials

The Petco people will probably be important to show that LS was acting reasonably normal at that time. Not like she was having a psychotic or disassociative break, about to murder someone. After all, this trial is about whether she was sane around the time that she committed the heinous brutal murder of Gannon. If in the short hours before he died, she's purchasing dog coats and browsing store items, that is a point in the prosecution's favour.

The Petco people will probably be important to show that LS was acting reasonably normal at that time. Not like she was having a psychotic or disassociative break, about to murder someone. After all, this trial is about whether she was sane around the time that she committed the heinous brutal murder of Gannon. If in the short hours before he died, she's purchasing dog coats and browsing store items, that is a point in the prosecution's favour.
It will be interesting to hear their testimony. I think I remember reading that the Petco people told media (or perhaps it was taken from LE), that she was intermittently starting out the window towards the parking lot, appearing a little hyper. Not that that kind of behavior means you're insane, but it may show someone a bit agitated or maybe one juror could see as paranoid or hyper vigilant? Which I hope will be in the prosecution's favor. Honestly, I cannot image one juror at this point 10 days in, leaning towards insanity. But, who knows.

I haven't been able to watch trial live over the past two days. Can someone tell me about the hand gestures. I've read about the middle finger and a V sign? But I'm curious to whom these gestures were given?
I haven’t been watching her this week so far, but others have said she’s still doing it when witnesses are speaking. I’m assuming it’s meant for them. JMO

Now that the Judge has her sitting directly in his sight, I don’t think she’s being as obvious and blatant while flipping her middle digits.

I’m guessing you saw last week before the Judge was made aware.
It definitely appeared she was doing it towards the witnesses that day who were 2 female crime scene technicians and a male CSI or LEO.

Last edited:
Seriously and he is one I thought should have been NGRI, however he still needed to be locked away for life. I didn’t watch the trial so maybe I would feel differently if I had.

With a lifelong history of psychiatric care and psychosis, I've long said if JH was not found criminally insane, then nobody in Colorado will win that defense. It turned out ok for Holmes because he didn't last but days in DOC before he was transferred to the mental hospital inmate ward in Pueblo where he's been ever since. I believe he spent most of his time in the same mental ward before his trial too. MOO

Speaking of dreaming, didn't the primary Petco employee witness die (or did I dream that)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper